Can anyone help me find lesser known Bible translations?

Does anyone know of any lesser known Bible translations or Bible translators where I could buy their translations?

About 12 years ago, a Bible college had used books with translations of the Bible by different translators. For some reason I didn't see the need then but I wish I had bought them. The Bible college has closed their bookstore and everyone buys their textbooks online.
Chuckt, you may want to check out this website. It provides seven different English Bible translations from the Hebrew Bible for each and every passage in the Bible. Great for comparison purposes.

Hebrew to English transliteration:

Latin Vulgate
King James Version
American Standard Version
Bible in Basic English
Darby’s English Translation
Douay Rheims Bible
Noah Webster Bible
World English Bible
Young’s Literal Translation

Genesis Chapter 1 - Parallel Hebrew Old Testament

Does anyone know of any lesser known Bible translations or Bible translators where I could buy their translations?

About 12 years ago, a Bible college had used books with translations of the Bible by different translators. For some reason I didn't see the need then but I wish I had bought them. The Bible college has closed their bookstore and everyone buys their textbooks online.

I'm not talking about Bibles I could find in the CBD catalog, in Wallmart or Sam's Club.

I thought I would ask the Christians here and all the other Bible experts here to see what they know and if they can answer this.

Scripture 4 All has a nice Greek Interlinear Bible (NT)

Have you ever looked ito the Peshitta? Peshitta dot org has an Aramaic/English Interlinear

Forum List

Back