🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone pick this accent??? WTF?

I don't hear any particular "accent". Of course everybody has an accent but I don't hear anything at much variance from standard American English, insofar as there is such a thing. There's very little in her speech that stands out as off-normal.

Do you mean the rising inflection at the end of each line?

Her diction is virtually flawless --- she either has an exceptionally good ear for language, or she's making the whole thing up.

I suspect the latter, since she ducks away from pronouncing her own name (or pronouncing anything other than English) and so sidesteps any opportunity to establish credibility for the identity she claims.

I don't hear any particular "accent". Of course everybody has an accent but I don't hear anything at much variance from standard American English, insofar as there is such a thing. There's very little in her speech that stands out as off-normal.

Her diction is virtually flawless --- she either has an exceptionally good ear for language, or she's making the whole thing up.

I suspect the latter, since she ducks away from pronouncing her own name (or pronouncing anything other than English) and so sidesteps any opportunity to establish credibility for the identity she claims.
lol did she actually say her last name is "mohammed stuff" there's no letters for my parents last name?what?? who falls for this?

lol did she actually say her last name is "mohammed stuff" there's no letters for my parents last name?what?? who falls for this?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It smells a bit.
That was before I saw the "Breitbart" sign in the room -- which kinda seals the deal.

Anyone with any common sense would abandon a fucked up cult like Islam... Islam is nothing but a Repugnant cult you fucking bed wetter... lol
Like she says fuck Islam fuck it...

Anyone with any common sense would abandon a fucked up cult like Islam... Islam is nothing but a Repugnant cult you fucking bed wetter... lol

The uh, actual topic is about her accent, Sparkles. Why don't you go back to your game of "find your foot".

That was before I saw the "Breitbart" sign in the room -- which kinda seals the deal.
yeah and its from Milo "greek stuff" so its staged. Sickening though how they trot out these uncle ruckuses so frequently, Hey! a black guy said it so im not racist, Hey! a muslim said it so im not islamabophobic. Hey! a woman said it so im not a sexist

was that a bible passage? or did you write that little hate speech yourself?

I can think of only one person I've ever met of that age (at the time) who's English was that flawless as a second language. He was a Belgian. You just don't linguistically assimilate that completely, cadence, idioms, the whole shebang -- in three years.

She's either a very cunning linguist or a fakir, and my money's on the latter. And that's an intentional pun (both of them).

yeah and its from Milo "greek stuff" so its staged. Sickening though how they trot out these uncle ruckuses so frequently, Hey! a black guy said it so im not racist, Hey! a muslim said it so im not islamabophobic. Hey! a woman said it so im not a sexist

I have no clue who "Milo" is :dunno:

The uh, actual topic is about her accent, Sparkles. Why don't you go back to your game of "find your foot".
What does her accent have to do with anything? Cookie

READ THE THREAD TITLE AND THE OP DUMBASS.

was that a bible passage? or did you write that little hate speech yourself?
The truth hurts, there is never been a more violent cult in the history of the planet than Islam...

I have no clue who "Milo" is :dunno:

one of the head nazis at breitbart

Shapiro’s mention of Yiannopoulos is significant. In March of this year, Yiannopoulos penned a piece for Breitbart titled “An Establishment Conservatives Guide to the Alt-Right” with Allum Bokhari, his fellow Breitbart Tech editor. The primer, which has elicited outrage from both the Alt-Right and its critics, has been dismissed as patently wrong in its claims that the racist ideology is “born out of youthful, subversive, underground edges of the internet” who “understand who the authoritarians are and why and how to poke fun at them.”

Former Breitbart editor calling out current Breitbart Tech Editor Allum Bokhari for amplifying the racist "Alt-Right"
Yiannopoulos’s attempts to whitewash the most extreme elements of the Alt-Right were noticed by both the left and the Alt-Right. A Washington Post profile of the Alt-Right stated “The goal is often offensiveness for the sake of offensiveness in the way that many young white men embrace.” Andrew Anglin of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer responded plainly in a post, “No it isn’t. The goal is to ethnically cleanse White nations of non-Whites and establish an authoritarian government. Many people also believe that the Jews should be exterminated.”

It doesn’t get much clearer than that.

Anglin, who seems to feed on racist drama, hasn’t been able to contain his rage over his and The Daily Stormer’s omission from Yiannopoulos’s article, which was arguably the Alt-Right’s big reveal. He’s written two articles specifically on the topic. He also promptly changed the banner of his website to read, “The World’s Most Visited Alt-Right Website.”

Whose Alt-Right Is It Anyway?

Just because she can speak good English doesn't mean she isn't that immigrant from a fucked up cult...

Just because she can speak good English doesn't mean she isn't that immigrant from a fucked up cult...
she is from a cult , its called christianity

Forum List

Back