Can Atheists be Moral?

The irony of the situation is when militant atheists claim the moral high ground to justify their attacks on beliefs of others.

Apparently they are doing God’s work.

Just to be clear, not all atheists behave like the nazis. Just the militant ones.
Snore.. Hollie rebutted that old saw way back. The statistics show we're the same at worst. Learn something!
Your whole I misquoted you argument is bullshit. I snipped a pic of your post.
Wrong post, "loser"
Is it? :rofl:

upload_2019-5-26_9-3-14-png.262532

Yes, wrong quote. But notice my use of quotes to credit someone else with saying the contents, not me.
Compare to your fuck up..
We need to be pure to enter heaven.
Hurry! Confess! Repent! From what I hear that Easter Bunny has big, bitey, nasty teeth!
What, really? You're angry now?
No fuck up, bucko. I quoted directly from your post. Deal with it. :lol:

I'm pretty happy with how this exchange has gone. You're the one harping on it. If evah there was a sign, that's it.

If ever there was a person who simply couldn't deal with being wrong,.. that's you, sparky!
Most people when confronted with a picture admit their defeat. I like how you double down on stupid.

This is the post I quoted. It was written by you. I quoted directly from it. I did not alter the quote. Quit your crying.

upload_2019-5-26_9-3-14-png.262532

Grumblenuts intentionally denies examination because he is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of Grumblenuts . Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Grumblenuts seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Grumblenuts has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Grumblenuts dismisses his defeats and ignores his incongruities. Grumblenuts desires big government and uses big government to implement his morally relativistic social policies. Grumblenuts is religious. The religious nature of Grumblenuts explains his hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another. Grumblenuts dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. Grumblenuts sees no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Grumblenuts practices moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. Grumblenuts worships science but is the first to reject it when it suits his purpose. Grumblenuts can be identified by an external locus of control. Grumblenuts religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. Grumblenuts practices critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what he does not believe to arrive at what he does believe without ever having to examine what he believes. Grumblenuts confuses critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something Grumblenuts never does.

Do atheists think this is funny?

View attachment 262320

I think it’s funny, in a mordant sort or way, that folks such as you spend your lives in trembling fear of angry gods, devils, satans waving a pitchfork and other absurdities.

I guess I laughed because Christians think one's spriit is most important in relation to God the Father. We need to be pure to enter heaven. As to it being mordant, I would think it's because humans think that Satan will deliver what one asks for if they sell their soul to him. I assume they become bad. However, that's a lie because Satan cannot grant such wishes. People swear against God, but they should swearing against Satan. Satan is quite powerful. Do you think he influences you in your insistence of ID/creationists or whatever your worldview is? Even when you write "god" in lower case, you honor Satan as he is the god of the world and prince of the power of the air.

Substitute “The Easter Bunny” for “Satan”.

The Easter Bunny can't talk :19:.

Do atheists think this is funny?

View attachment 262320

I think it’s funny, in a mordant sort or way, that folks such as you spend your lives in trembling fear of angry gods, devils, satans waving a pitchfork and other absurdities.

I guess I laughed because Christians think one's spriit is most important in relation to God the Father. We need to be pure to enter heaven. As to it being mordant, I would think it's because humans think that Satan will deliver what one asks for if they sell their soul to him. I assume they become bad. However, that's a lie because Satan cannot grant such wishes. People swear against God, but they should swearing against Satan. Satan is quite powerful. Do you think he influences you in your insistence of ID/creationists or whatever your worldview is? Even when you write "god" in lower case, you honor Satan as he is the god of the world and prince of the power of the air.

Substitute “The Easter Bunny” for “Satan”.

The Easter Bunny can't talk :19:.

My mistake. Substitute “The Talking Snake” for “Satan”

Grumblenuts intentionally denies examination because he is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of Grumblenuts . Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Grumblenuts seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Grumblenuts has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Grumblenuts dismisses his defeats and ignores his incongruities. Grumblenuts desires big government and uses big government to implement his morally relativistic social policies. Grumblenuts is religious. The religious nature of Grumblenuts explains his hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another. Grumblenuts dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. Grumblenuts sees no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Grumblenuts practices moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. Grumblenuts worships science but is the first to reject it when it suits his purpose. Grumblenuts can be identified by an external locus of control. Grumblenuts religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. Grumblenuts practices critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what he does not believe to arrive at what he does believe without ever having to examine what he believes. Grumblenuts confuses critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something Grumblenuts never does.

Quit your crying.

Unlike you, I easily admit to previously highlighting the wrong portion of the pertinent rule. I fucked that up. And, OMG, nothing just happened to me! Fear, fear, fear!
You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.
I did not alter the quote.
Your selective quote clearly changed both the context and meaning of the quote by falsely making me appear to be its author, sunshine. Best deal with it before your gods decide to deal with you!

Quit your crying.

Unlike you, I easily admit to previously highlighting the wrong portion of the pertinent rule. I fucked that up. And, OMG, nothing just happened to me! Fear, fear, fear!
You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.
I did not alter the quote.
Your selective quote clearly changed both the context and meaning of the quote by falsely making me appear to be its author, sunshine. Best deal with it before your gods decide to deal with you!
Actually it didn’t. My comment was about how we are not expected to be pure.

A child who cannot let go of their adolescent fears and superstitions is said to have never grown up.

Satan is easily dismissed. It’s called adulthood.

The Easter Bunny is what you should fear.

We find that the Easter bunny is someone dressed up in a bunny suit and hands out colorful eggs, some of which have little toys or candy inside them. It's a religious holiday, but also a secular holiday. Satan doesn't have a holiday. He doesn't sleep. He's always working. He's invisible, but even atheists think some people are possessed by evil.

I asked why atheists write 'god' in lower case. Academics, like Richard Dawkins, write it in upper case. For some reason, atheists on a variety of forums all like to write 'god' in lower case. Later, I found out that Satan was "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." Coincidence? I think not. Not when for some reason many, if not all, atheists like to write 'god' in lower case.

Then Satan is written in upper case. Even you do it automatically.

Fuck me. I fucked up the link to ding's fuck up too. Here's the right link and the kicker is that he went on to respond to his misquote as though I had been the author, getting himself all confuzzled in the process:
We need to be pure to enter heaven.

Do we? Wasn’t that the point of reconciling justice with mercy through the cross?

Wasn’t the point of it all to allow Christ to carry our guilt so that we could be free to see ourselves as we really are so that we could change our ways?
Arguing the point with me instead of whoever wrote "We need to be pure to enter heaven."
LOL!

A child who cannot let go of their adolescent fears and superstitions is said to have never grown up.

Satan is easily dismissed. It’s called adulthood.

The Easter Bunny is what you should fear.

We find that the Easter bunny is someone dressed up in a bunny suit and hands out colorful eggs, some of which have little toys or candy inside them. It's a religious holiday, but also a secular holiday. Satan doesn't have a holiday. He doesn't sleep. He's always working. He's invisible, but even atheists think some people are possessed by evil.

I asked why atheists write 'god' in lower case. Academics, like Richard Dawkins, write it in upper case. For some reason, atheists on a variety of forums all like to write 'god' in lower case. Later, I found out that Satan was "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." Coincidence? I think not. Not when for some reason many, if not all, atheists like to write 'god' in lower case.

Then Satan is written in upper case. Even you do it automatically.

It’s the will of the gods.

"god" or "gods" - uncapitalized
"God" or "Satan" - capitalized.
Although capitalization rules can be a bit tricky, rules for capitalizing proper nouns are pretty straightforward. First, though, it's important to understand the difference between common nouns and proper nouns.

• Common nouns are the general names of people, places, and things. These types of nouns are usually not capitalized (unless they begin a sentence or are part of a title).
  • Proper nouns are the names of a specific person, place, or thing. The basic capitalization rule of proper nouns is that the first letters are capitalized.
Gawd
Gawd

Forum List

Back