Can Liberals feel shame?

Seems to me that the complaints from the shooters mirror Trump's. Does that mean that Trump encourages what went on? No, but it means hateful rhetoric has followers.
They're defending Trump by pointing out that Trump never specifically called for this.

Ignoring the fact that he and the right wing media have been whipping their soldiers into a froth for years.
Yet to be proved. I think it is a reaction to having 22 million illegal invaders in OUR country-sometimes I feel like taking physical action to get rid of them-like citizen arrests or public shaming.

Then one would think the target would be Trump himself as he is the one not enforcing our employment laws. His hateful rhetoric in large point is done to distract from the fact he is not doing his job.
He is doing his job-the Democrats are the obvious drag on fixing the problem.

When I see him going after the employers I'll give him credit. Until then he gets all the blame as putting all the blame on those who come to accept jobs to better their position in life as opposed to those offering the jobs is not a solution.

Anyone pinning the actions of a deranged sick individual to make political points needs to feel shame.

These sick individuals represent no sane person of either party. These individuals need to be condemned by all and need to see swift justice and the swift implementation of the death penalty in a very public way. Not made a martyr to a political point.

Hateful rhetoric will indeed encourage someone like this. "My president hates these people so obviously it's OK for me to hate them also".

Seems to me that the complaints from the shooters mirror Trump's. Does that mean that Trump encourages what went on? No, but it means hateful rhetoric has followers.
They're defending Trump by pointing out that Trump never specifically called for this.

Ignoring the fact that he and the right wing media have been whipping their soldiers into a froth for years.
Whipping their soldiers into a froth? Bwaaaahhhaaaaaaa. Please stop, I cant take this funny shit anymore. Are these examples of right wing froth? You are such a simpleton, yeah, we are being stirred up and getting angrier by the day, we are held back by "LAW", and why We the People are still praying you worthless liberal retards(Redundant statement I know) will stop being pansy ass liberal whiney bitches. When "LAW" finally is overthrown, not by the right but by the left, we will be ready, we will be armed, and we will be very very vindictive. You moderates might want to move to Cuba, because if we see you siding with the enemy, you too will be an enemy. As this guy, who claims to be a moderate, keeps showing his true colors.

Definition of a Moderate - Moderate, a liberal too ashamed of his party so wont associate, but follows that party like a goose stepping, mind numbed robot.

South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg expressed concerns Saturday that the U.S. is “under attack” by white nationalists carrying out mass shootings — and those white nationalists have been encouraged by President Donald Trump.

Wow, Buttigieg did not waste any time to blame President Trump. The Democrat 2020 campaign theme seems to be all about racial hate and fear. Why don’t Liberals ever feel any shame for their crass racist demagoguery?

https://news.yahoo.com/pete-buttigieg-america-under-attack-003450480.html
I don't see the Left in here threatening a civil war every day.

Looks like it has started. Do you feel any shame, or are you proud?

ANTIFA is the violent arm of The Left and they are outright threatening Americans everyday. Open your eyes.
Deflection.

20 died yesterday.

How do you plan to destroy the left?

I don't. Evil has been around since Cain killed Abel. We must be ever vigilant. We must beat them at the ballot box and never let them gain as much power as they have now. We must beat them in the arena of ideas.

Whenever all the insults and vitriol is stripped away, and conservatives ideas are put up against Liberal ones, conservative ideas win all the time. Thats why the Left does not discuss facts and only talks about fake racism, fake Russians, and fake manmade global climate change.

Last edited:

Whipping their soldiers into a froth? Bwaaaahhhaaaaaaa. Please stop, I cant take this funny shit anymore. Are these examples of right wing froth? You are such a simpleton, yeah, we are being stirred up and getting angrier by the day, we are held back by "LAW", and why We the People are still praying you worthless liberal retards(Redundant statement I know) will stop being pansy ass liberal whiney bitches. When "LAW" finally is overthrown, not by the right but by the left, we will be ready, we will be armed, and we will be very very vindictive. You moderates might want to move to Cuba, because if we see you siding with the enemy, you too will be an enemy. As this guy, who claims to be a moderate, keeps showing his true colors.

Definition of a Moderate - Moderate, a liberal too ashamed of his party so wont associate, but follows that party like a goose stepping, mind numbed robot.

20 died yesterday.

MAGA.

Deflection.
20 died yesterday

Where were you when Bernie Sanders supporter shot GOP Congressmen?

You have no idea who this shooter is yet you sack of shit.

Now address the thread topic or shut up.

QUOTE:
South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg expressed concerns Saturday that the U.S. is “under attack” by white nationalists carrying out mass shootings — and those white nationalists have been encouraged by President Donald Trump.

Wow, Buttigieg did not waste any time to blame President Trump. The Democrat 2020 campaign theme seems to be all about racial hate and fear. Why don’t Liberals ever feel any shame for their crass racist demagoguery?

I don't. Evil has been around since Cain killed Abel. We must be ever vigilant. We must beat them at the ballot box and never let them gain as much power as they have now. We must beat them in the area of ideas.

Whenever all the insults and vitriol is stripped away, and conservatives ideas are put up against Liberal ones, conservative ideas win all the time. Thats why the Left does not discuss facts and only talks about fake racism, fake Russians, and fake manmade global climate change.

Fact. It's 100% Trump's job to deal with the employers hiring illegals. 100%. Nothing "liberals" or anyone else can do. I don't hear anyone demanding he do that. All I hear is "hate the brown guy".

Deflection.
20 died yesterday

Where were you when Bernie Sanders supporter shot GOP Congressmen?

You have no idea who this shooter is yet you sack of shit.

Now address the thread topic or shut up.

QUOTE:

I'll post what I post.

Is this the civil war you guys have been threatening?

Hey, I like that TANK in your photo. How appropriate.

20 died yesterday.

MAGA.

Did you know that the guy who shot up the 20, had the same signs of the Broward County shooter? Why is it the warning signs are never spotted, just allowed to fester, and innocent people always have to die? If you need a link, go to the flame zone where I posted it. I refer to the liberal sociopaths again.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

I don't. Evil has been around since Cain killed Abel. We must be ever vigilant. We must beat them at the ballot box and never let them gain as much power as they have now. We must beat them in the area of ideas.

Fact. It's 100% Trump's job to deal with the employers hiring illegals. 100%. Nothing "liberals" or anyone else can do. I don't hear anyone demanding he do that. All I hear is "hate the brown guy".
So do you think that if a big barrier made it harder for diseased illegal aliens to cross the border there would be less supply of non tax paying criminals? Of course, but then there would also be a shortage of future Demonrats voters, because since you are killing 1,000,000s of born and unborn babies, if the wall goes up, the illegals entering would go down. This is why we hate you worthless fucks.

The race card against Trump has failed again. Back to gun control. I give it till Wednesday.

ANTIFA is the violent arm of The Left and they are outright threatening Americans everyday. Open your eyes.
Deflection.

20 died yesterday.

You are the one who deflected. You brought up Civil War. White Nationalists are a threat as are White Anarchists as are White Leftists (ANTIFA). It was not a White Nationalist that shot up a baseball field of Republican Congressmen.... it was Bernie Sanders supporter.

Anyone pinning the actions of a deranged sick individual to make political points needs to feel shame.

These sick individuals represent no sane person of either party. These individuals need to be condemned by all and need to see swift justice and the swift implementation of the death penalty in a very public way. Not made a martyr to a political point.

Hateful rhetoric will indeed encourage someone like this. "My president hates these people so obviously it's OK for me to hate them also".
Did you apply that same reasoning to Obama?

^^^^^^^
An example of someone who needs to feel shame.

Deflection.

20 died yesterday.

You are the one who deflected. You brought up Civil War. White Nationalists are a threat as are White Anarchists as are White Leftists (ANTIFA). It was not a White Nationalist that shot up a baseball field of Republican Congressmen.... it was Bernie Sanders supporter.
Bernie Sanders? Perhaps you don't know what "deflection" means. It means changing the subject to avoid the topic at hand. Like talking about Bernie Sanders when we're discussing the Wal Mart shooting.

Fact. It's 100% Trump's job to deal with the employers hiring illegals

And the Democrats in the House are blocking all funding.
What has that got to do with the thread topic.

No they are not. The funding for enforcing our laws are always there. What is also always there is excuses from those like yourself.

Trump says "We are going to deport a million people" you cheer.

Trump says and does nothing about the employers and you say "It's the Democrats fault".

It is fitting to ask you, have you no shame?

So do you think that if a big barrier made it harder for diseased illegal aliens to cross the border there would be less supply of non tax paying criminals? Of course, but then there would also be a shortage of future Demonrats voters, because since you are killing 1,000,000s of born and unborn babies, if the wall goes up, the illegals entering would go down. This is why we hate you worthless fucks.

I'm pro-life. Rephrase your question with jumping to all sorts of conclusions and I'll answer. I'm also not a Democrat to help you out a little more.

Yet to be proved. I think it is a reaction to having 22 million illegal invaders in OUR country-sometimes I feel like taking physical action to get rid of them-like citizen arrests or public shaming.

DING, DING, DING!!! We a have winner folks.

The guy who denies that these shoorting are the result of violent right wing rhetoric whipping the ignorant class into a froth over illegal immigration, then proceeds to cite the every one of the major lies contained in said right wing rhetoric and actually attempts to justify the violence. And then says he's tempted to take the law into his own hands over it all, but it's not because of anti-immigrant rhetoric.

There are, at most, 11.5 million illegal immigrants, 8 million of whom are working, and who are, in general, more law abiding than American citizens, less violent, and just trying to stay under the radar. In violent incident and after violent incident, right wing terrorist are attacking immigrants, and those who provide them with aid or assistance, or just because they have no other outlet for the rage they feel against immigrants.

If this isn't enough to wake people up to the dangers of Trump's rhetoric, I don't know what is.

Forum List

Back