Can "Moderate" leftists un-ring the bell?

open borders
:lol:

Elaborate on this "radical leftist agenda" you're speaking of.
To be fair, one cannot elaborate on an ‘agenda’ that doesn’t exist.
Well, to be clear, one that is OBVIOUS, is they WANT open borders. They tend to be globalists, they want to dissolve the sovereignty of the US into a global system.

A person would be daft not to see that.

They want the US laws to be preempted by UN codes and laws.

For those of you who used to consider yourselves moderate leftists, but have been co-opted by Trump Derangement Syndrome into rubber stamping the radical left's agenda, I have a question. Where do you go from here when Trump is gone? Can you un-ring the bell? Can you somehow go back to believing you have moderate positions, not radical left positions as you are supporting now?
Conservatives: masters of the strawman fallacy.

It is a reasonable question.

You have taken a position that being Pro Jobs and Pro Borders, is like being an insane Nazi bent on War and possibly nuclear holocaust.

How are you supposed to be taken seriously again?

I am pro-worker and believe in borders. It is an mistake for the democrats to put illegals above the American citizen.

But they do, and the Left is enraged the Trump has dared dissent on that.

Do you think that the Left will be more reasonable with the next Republican President?

open borders

Well, to be clear, one that is OBVIOUS, is they WANT open borders. They tend to be globalists, they want to dissolve the sovereignty of the US into a global system.

No one advocates for ‘open borders’ – another rightwing lie, another rightwing fallacy.

For those of you who used to consider yourselves moderate leftists, but have been co-opted by Trump Derangement Syndrome into rubber stamping the radical left's agenda, I have a question. Where do you go from here when Trump is gone? Can you un-ring the bell? Can you somehow go back to believing you have moderate positions, not radical left positions as you are supporting now?

I believe in human rights for all humans, period. This is a moderate position, LBGT people are American citizens and such defense shouldn't be considered far left at all as they're people for Christ sakes. I have quite a few moderate to right wing positions that I believe in. I just think that we should have an safetynet, help the poor and treat people with respect. Is that ok?

I believe in the death penalty, I believe in an large amount of capitalism and aint afraid to have a large military for starters.

I am against metoo and blacklivesmatters.
So, you are at odds with the vast majority of the Democratic party....

And yet you still vote for them.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
LBGT people are American citizens and such defense shouldn't be considered far left at all as they're people for Christ sakes

For Christ sakes what? Can you give me a subject what you are talking about? Who is somehow harming the LBGT community?

I have quite a few moderate to right wing positions that I believe in. I just think that we should have an safetynet, help the poor and treat people with respect. Is that ok?

Sure, if you want to pay for it. I will contribute too if you come up with an effective program. If you mean rob the rich and enslave the poor as Democrats advocate, I'm out

I believe in the death penalty, I believe in an large amount of capitalism and aint afraid to have a large military for starters.

So why are you consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome then?

1. LBGT people deserve legal protection just like anyone else. They shouldn't be made to feel that they aint welcome within our society either. Freedom is about accepting that not everyone is going to live the way you do. One example is the hatred for trangender people as I believe it is unfounded and needs to stop, while another is the bans on gay adoption of children...Why exactly should anyone be excluded that is a citizen of our country? Some people will even argue that these people shouldn't get medical attention for Pete sakes. It is about human rights and being an society that accepts people as people.

2. We're all better off for having SSI for the old, an educated population(85% of the population get tax payer education) and exist to healthcare for most of our society through medicaid and medicare. Something like 80% of all old people use these programs for nursing home care, etc.A lot of these people would be the poor that are in the gutter if not for these programs as in india and some of the poorer parts of the world. Our economy is far larger for it and our standards of living are higher than most of the world that doesn't have it. I am arguing that it is worth it for me and you to have it.

3. Because of his attacks on human rights as explained in 1. and his disrespect for the poor in my second argument.

I looked up on the web for instances where the current administration has rolled back and violated human rights, and seriously?

It is all propaganda.

I couldn't take any of it seriously.

I really don't think the current administration has anything more against the LGBT community or women than the last one did. I think it is mostly hyperbole that you see on your TV and in your social media feeds.

What substantial active measures has it taken that haven't had to do with national security or that the previous administration hadn't also been guilty of? I can't think of a one.

You have taken a position that being Pro Jobs and Pro Borders, is like being an insane Nazi bent on War and possibly nuclear holocaust.

I am pro-worker and believe in borders. It is an mistake for the democrats to put illegals above the American citizen.

Do you think that the Left will be more reasonable with the next Republican President?

Hopefully, the left needs to defend the American worker and human rights of the American citizen as it use to do.

open borders

No one advocates for ‘open borders’ – another rightwing lie, another rightwing fallacy.

The why was there not a compromise to pass a solution on DACA?

The same way those that suffered from Obama syndrome.

I believe in human rights for all humans, period. This is a moderate position, LBGT people are American citizens and such defense shouldn't be considered far left at all as they're people for Christ sakes. I have quite a few moderate to right wing positions that I believe in. I just think that we should have an safetynet, help the poor and treat people with respect. Is that ok?

So, you are at odds with the vast majority of the Democratic party....

And yet you still vote for them.....
Another lie – all most conservatives do is lie.

Trump is the prefect representative of the right.

open borders

When we have a border the is so massively, regular and constantly violated,

And you lefties fly into a rage when someone even suggests doing something about that,

your are advocating for an open border.

I do however, believe that you might have so little self awareness that you believe your insane claim.

dead-potted-plant-on-white-background-picture-id467094008

Shhhhh! You will get publicly stoned to death by your own side. You sound too much like Dave Rubin. Be careful out there .

Hopefully, the left needs to defend the American worker and human rights of the American citizen as it use to do.

I've seen NO sign of anything like that on the horizon.

NONE.

The Political Class as a whole, right and left, Academia, Pop Culture, ect, have all bought into the idea that such concerns are regressive, racist, unfair, what have you.

Trump is the first serious player, since Patrick Buchanan, who seems serious about even trying to do something about it.

MAYBE Gephardt. But he was crushed.

It is not the left who I supported driving moderates from their party

Who coined the term RINO?

Highly unlikely. They are too cowardly to confront the wackos who now control their party. The last one that tried was Webb and he was immediately kicked to the curb.

Far from guiltless, democrats are quite a bit LESS corrupt than the current spineless republicans (with a few exceptions).....

Ultimately we are all faced with the choice of voting for the considerably LESSER of the two evils.

Take out Citizen United and install term limits and we will have a better representative government.

Obviously you're not intellectually engaged. Fail

Why can't you answer my question?

You don't know what I'm talking about that the left is consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome including the people who used to consider themselves "moderate" left? Seriously? That's out of left field to you?

How stupid are you?

So being anti-Trump is "radical leftism"?

I know quite a few Conservatives taht would disagree.

Being pro-terrorism is.

{
Would you agree that not all MS-13 members are animals?” Fletcher asked.

“Absolutely,” the man replied. He then clarified, “The guys that [are] running around gang-banging, killing people, they’re animals, you know. But the rest of the gang—it’s a big gang.”}

West Hollywood Resistance: There are some fine people in MS-13

Forum List

Back