🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can one be "conservative" while opposing fiscal conservatism?

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
This is what Hannity and others want us to believe. The entire W 911 Zionist Fox News "Biden Republican" klan is like that....

Who outspent LBJ? W

Who is a "conservative" according to Hannity? W

Has Hannity ever pushed for fiscal conservatism? NO

Hannity just called Trump "the most conservative President" in his lifetime, more conservatism that HW and Reagan. Reagan and HW both fought for spending cuts and limited government. Trump spent 10 minutes on the phone with RINO Zionist people fraud Paul Ryan, who not only did not cut anything, but also would not fund the wall.

Trump's final two budgets were simply handed to Schumer and rubber stamped.

On a scale of 0 to 100, 100 being perfectly fiscally conservative,

Trump 6
W 0
McConnell 2
Hannity 0
Paul Ryan 0
McCarthy 0

Newt Gingrich 99
Reagan 90
HW 85

A failure to define CONSERVATIVE as FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE results in taxpayer funded OxyContin leaches like Broke Loser claiming to be "conservative" while citing W as an example of "conservative"

and an America that has gone from a Federal Debt of under $6 trillion when W was sworn in to $30 trillion today...

I'm right-leaning but danm sure not a "conservative" in the Hannity sense of the word. I despise W for what he did to my state and the country. I wish I had voted for (spit) Al Gore.....That's what I think of the POS.

As for fiscal conservatism if it was left to me I'd cut every non-defense/security agencies' budget by at least 40% for starters. Then go over and cut certain departments out of the ones I spared like DHS.

Last edited:
I'm right-leaning but danm sure not a "conservative" in the Hannity sense of the word. I despise W for what he did to my state and the country. I wish I had voted for (spit) Al Gore.....That's what I think of the POS.

Hannity definition of "conservative"

support

socializing senior drugs (by lying about the cost to Congress)
any war in the ME that Israel wants
snuffing out 911 truthers

The lack of interest in this topic shows that today's "Republican" largely cannot do 3rd grade math....

The lack of interest in this topic shows that today's "Republican" largely cannot do 3rd grade math....
All you are showing me is that you are anti-Jewish. You have a 88 tattooed on your forehead?

This is what Hannity and others want us to believe. The entire W 911 Zionist Fox News "Biden Republican" klan is like that....

Who outspent LBJ? W

Hannity just called Trump "the most conservative President" in his lifetime, more conservatism that HW and Reagan. Reagan and HW both fought for spending cuts and limited government. Trump spent 10 minutes on the phone with RINO Zionist people fraud Paul Ryan, who not only did not cut anything, but also would not fund the wall.

Trump 6
W 0
McConnell 2
Hannity 0
Paul Ryan 0
McCarthy 0

Newt Gingrich 99
Reagan 90
HW 85

A failure to define CONSERVATIVE as FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE results in taxpayer funded OxyContin leaches like Broke Loser claiming to be "conservative" while citing W as an example of "conservative"

and an America that has gone from a Federal Debt of under $6 trillion when W was sworn in to $30 trillion today...

One can be anything one chooses to be—with appropriate consequences.

New money is needed for an expanding economy and a growing population. That's why Nixon took us off the 'gold standard'.
Gold Is All Glitter

The only economic expansion of having a gold standard is among the cartel of crooks and their well-paid advertising agencies who try to push those urine-colored rocks as a stable and productive currency.

Flat tax rate for all
No Felonies and Mental Institution visits- you get a gun
You don't like abortions dont get one
Smaller government
Secure border North and South West and East
Use strategic Oil Reserves for United States only
Evangelical Christian politicians stay the hell out of my way
Keep Beeto and Cruz off the fuckin television
Send Madison Cawthorn and AOC to fuckin Guantanamo Bay

Not really, you're just an asshole.

Thanks for validating the point...

If you point out that the pro Israel Christian "Republican" is an absolute moron who has an IQ under 5, you get called names by said invalids...

New money is needed for an expanding economy and a growing population. That's why Nixon took us off the 'gold standard'.

We were doing JUST FINE in the 1990s with the dollar, as long as

SPENDING AND TAXES WERE BEING CUT

Who outspent LBJ? W

Trump 6
W 0
McConnell 2
Hannity 0
Paul Ryan 0
McCarthy 0

Newt Gingrich 99
Reagan 90
HW 85

That's an obvious yes.

Reagan was a big borrow and spend guy
and every other republican president has been since

All you are showing me is that you are anti-Jewish. You have a 88 tattooed on your forehead?

LOL....

The SUBS, the self proclaimed SUB HUMANS, the ones who consider themselves SUB to "God's Chosen People," they are indeed incapable of doing 3rd grade math, they know it, and they spew hate at those who tell the truth about it....

Anyone who understands BASIC MATH sees through the BiBULL....

To believe the BiBULL, you have to be a MATH INVALID

Reagan was a big borrow and spend guy

Compared to WHO?

Decimals - way beyond the scope of the SUB....

BTW - was Bill Clinton the FISCAL CONSERVATIVE who passed TAX AND SPENDING CUTS, or did Gingrich do that and Clinton, who now takes credit for it, shut down the government demanding MORE SPENDING.....

Reagan tripling the Deficit is not Fiscal Conservatism
I would give Reagan a 40
The US budget deficit was mainly covered by petrodollars, which was free for the US. In that situation, he did the right thing, he could not refuse free money

The US budget deficit was mainly covered by petrodollars, which was free for the US. In that situation, he did the right thing, he could not refuse free money

According to MORONS, spending is done by the President.

According to the Constitution, it is done by the Congress.

Who ran the Congress while Reagan was President???

Crook Democrat Jim Wright, who went to prison

and Joe Biden's best buddy, Ku Klux Klan Enchanted Cyclops Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd, Dem Senate Majority Leader...

Reagan did not run up the debt. Reagan submitted tax and spending cuts to the Congress, and the Crook/Klansman DEM Congress loaded in more spending....

Forum List

Back