Can or will any dissenter to my post detail a period in history where whites are responsible..

How could you possibly judge your own or anyone else's intelligence when you don't even have a good grasp of reality?
Easy. If you are so superior why am I so much smarter and better looking than you pink monkeys?
laugh.gif
Judging by your inability to understand basics of ancient Egyptian civilization, I fail to see how you can rationally conclude that you're smarter.
I understand it much better than you brainwashed pink monkeys. You dont really expect me to believe whites came to Africa before sun tan lotion was invented and built a civilization that is reflected in all African civilizations but they never built the same thing in europe? You white boys have to come much better than that. I'm way too much your superior to fall for that inferiority complex drive bullshit.
laugh.gif
Who said they were white? All I said is they weren't sub-Saharans (read: shitskins). You'd know that if you ever learned to read. Maybe you should ask some of those dead magical smart shitskins to teach you!
I dont care what you said. I want to know what you can prove. First off the term sub saharan is not allowed. Its a made up white boy term.
Of course you don't care what I said. You'd rather argue against something I didn't say, just like you prefer to believe research conclusions that weren't made.

Easy. If you are so superior why am I so much smarter and better looking than you pink monkeys?
laugh.gif
Judging by your inability to understand basics of ancient Egyptian civilization, I fail to see how you can rationally conclude that you're smarter.
I understand it much better than you brainwashed pink monkeys. You dont really expect me to believe whites came to Africa before sun tan lotion was invented and built a civilization that is reflected in all African civilizations but they never built the same thing in europe? You white boys have to come much better than that. I'm way too much your superior to fall for that inferiority complex drive bullshit.
laugh.gif
Who said they were white? All I said is they weren't sub-Saharans (read: shitskins). You'd know that if you ever learned to read. Maybe you should ask some of those dead magical smart shitskins to teach you!
I dont care what you said. I want to know what you can prove. First off the term sub saharan is not allowed. Its a made up white boy term.
Of course you don't care what I said. You'd rather argue against something I didn't say, just like you prefer to believe research conclusions that weren't made.
True I dont care what you said. I need you to prove the Egyptians werent Black. Anything else is just your normal monkey shine.

laugh.gif
True I dont care what you said. I need you to prove the Egyptians werent Black. Anything else is just your normal monkey shine.
I posted the mummies DNA research for you already.

laugh.gif
That proved the mummies were Black. Thanks.

The findings show that the mummies’ closest kin were ancient farmers from a region that includes present-day Israel and Jordan.
Yeah, about as black as Netanyahu or Abdullah II. I suppose they're not as white as what you look like when you go to work:
clown.png

The findings show that the mummies’ closest kin were ancient farmers from a region that includes present-day Israel and Jordan.
Yeah, about as black as Netanyahu or Abdullah II. I suppose they're not as white as what you look like when you go to work:
clown.png
I already told you your link was invalid. For all you know those 90 could have been war criminals that were in jail. My link IDs the ruling class of Pharaohs as Black men.

clown.png
I already told you your link was invalid. For all you know those 90 could have been war criminals that were in jail. My link IDs the ruling class of Pharaohs as Black men.
Mummification was an expensive process that could take 70 days.

Egyptian Mummies

Who Was Mummified
After death, the pharaohs of Egypt usually were mummified and buried in elaborate tombs. Members of the nobility and officials also often received the same treatment, and occasionally, common people. However, the process was an expensive one, beyond the means of many.

Only a knuckle-dragging idiot would suggest those 90 were "war criminals that were in jail," but that's what you are: a knuckle-dragging shitskin.

clown.png

Egyptian Mummies

Who Was Mummified
After death, the pharaohs of Egypt usually were mummified and buried in elaborate tombs. Members of the nobility and officials also often received the same treatment, and occasionally, common people. However, the process was an expensive one, beyond the means of many.

Only a knuckle-dragging idiot would suggest those 90 were "war criminals that were in jail," but that's what you are: a knuckle-dragging shitskin.
You also forgot your link only referenced the time period where its known for a fact that there were foreigners in Egypt. Answer this question. If the Egyptians werent Black why did the Greeks say they were?

clown.png

Egyptian Mummies

Who Was Mummified

You also forgot your link only referenced the time period where its known for a fact that there were foreigners in Egypt. Answer this question.
Ah yes, 90 foreigners who spent their entire lives saving up to visit Egypt, die there, and then apply their entire savings be buried in a foreign land under foreign customs that have nothing to do with their own customs or religious beliefs. And these researchers just happened to stumble upon them. Hmmm, as tempted as I am to accept your hilarious proposal, I think I'll stick with Smithsonian's explanation and you can keep twisting yourself into a pretzel and looking like a moron to support your baseless beliefs.
If the Egyptians werent Black why did the Greeks say they were?
I take it you mean Herodotus. Why did he say Indians have black semen?

These Indians whom I have described have intercourse openly like cattle; they are all black-skinned, like the Ethiopians. Their semen too, which they ejaculate into the women, is not white like other men's, but black like their skin, and resembles in this respect that of the Ethiopians. These Indians dwell far away from the Persians southwards, and were not subjects of King Darius.

You tell me. He's your source. Maybe he can't tell white from black.

clown.png

Egyptian Mummies

Who Was Mummified

You also forgot your link only referenced the time period where its known for a fact that there were foreigners in Egypt. Answer this question.
Ah yes, 90 foreigners who spent their entire lives saving up to visit Egypt, die there, and then apply their entire savings be buried in a foreign land under foreign customs that have nothing to do with their own customs or religious beliefs. And these researchers just happened to stumble upon them. Hmmm, as tempted as I am to accept your hilarious proposal, I think I'll stick with Smithsonian's explanation and you can keep twisting yourself into a pretzel and looking like a moron to support your baseless beliefs.

These Indians whom I have described have intercourse openly like cattle; they are all black-skinned, like the Ethiopians. Their semen too, which they ejaculate into the women, is not white like other men's, but black like their skin, and resembles in this respect that of the Ethiopians. These Indians dwell far away from the Persians southwards, and were not subjects of King Darius.

No I meant Aristotle and Lycinus but Herodotus said it too.

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women."
-Aristotle

"Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."

(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)

image020.jpg

Last edited:
clown.png

Egyptian Mummies

Who Was Mummified

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women."
-Aristotle
Why did he think cowards were black? Why did he think women were white? Maybe your sources aren't very reliable indicators of race or color.
"Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."

Lycinus? Wasn't he around 125-180 AD? That's hardly ancient Egypt.

Egyptian Mummies

Who Was Mummified

-Aristotle
Why did he think cowards were black? Why did he think women were white? Maybe your sources aren't very reliable indicators of race or color.

Probably for the same reason that whites think Blacks are more athletic. Inferiority complex. However dont try to deflect. Why did Aristotle say the Egyptians and the Ethiopians were Black if they werent Black?

"The Aethiopians (Ethiopians) are highly favored with the gods, they were the first of all men created by the gods and were the founders of the Egyptian Civilization."
- Diodorus Siculus, circa 60 BCE, Bibliotheca Historica.

Last edited:

Egyptian Mummies

Who Was Mummified

-Aristotle

Probably for the same reason that whites think Blacks are more athletic. Inferiority complex. However dont try to deflect. Why did he say the Egyptians and the Ethiopians were Black if they werent Black?
I told you already: the same reason Herodotus said Indians have black semen. Because your sources are bad indicators of race/color.

Now are you done making yourself look like a moron by ignoring modern scientific DNA testing and instead quoting thousands year old sources that can't tell white from black?

-Aristotle

Probably for the same reason that whites think Blacks are more athletic. Inferiority complex. However dont try to deflect. Why did he say the Egyptians and the Ethiopians were Black if they werent Black?
I told you already: the same reason Herodotus said Indians have black semen. Because your sources are bad indicators of race/color.

Now are you done making yourself look like a moron by ignoring modern scientific DNA testing and instead quoting thousands year old sources that can't tell white from black?

So now you expect me to believe the Egyptians werent Black even when multiple Greeks say they were and so does the DNA? Come on man. :rolleyes:

"Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because the bodies of living creatures become distorted by heat, like logs of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations, and curliness as it were crookedness of hair."

- Aristotle (or Aristolian), circa Third BCE

display-6436.jpg

Last edited:
Ah yes, 90 foreigners who spent their entire lives saving up to visit Egypt, die there, and then apply their entire savings be buried in a foreign land under foreign customs that have nothing to do with their own customs or religious beliefs. And these researchers just happened to stumble upon them. Hmmm, as tempted as I am to accept your hilarious proposal, I think I'll stick with Smithsonian's explanation and you can keep twisting yourself into a pretzel and looking like a moron to support your baseless beliefs.I take it you mean Herodotus. Why did he say Indians have black semen?

-Aristotle

So now you expect me to believe the Egyptians werent Black
Of course not! I fully expect you to keep chugging along, as usual, like a retarded, knuckle-dragging, illiterate shitskin that thinks someone who can't tell white from black is a reliable source of a person's skin color/race. You never disappoint!

-Aristotle

Of course not! I fully expect you to keep chugging along, as usual, like a retarded, knuckle-dragging, illiterate shitskin that thinks someone who can't tell white from black is a reliable source of a person's skin color/race. You never disappoint!
You think Aristotle cant tell Black from white? What gave you that idea? How about Diodorus Siculus? Now youre getting angry that the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. Dont get all emotional and mad. I bet it really pisses you off that the Egyptians were Black but its something you are going to have to get used to knowing. All your denial really doesnt do much for me except make me laugh at you to be honest. :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Why did he think cowards were black? Why did he think women were white? Maybe your sources aren't very reliable indicators of race or color.Lycinus? Wasn't he around 125-180 AD? That's hardly ancient Egypt.

Now youre getting angry that the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. Dont get all emotional and mad. I bet it really pisses you off that the Egyptians were Black but its something you are going to have to get used to knowing. All your denial really doesnt do much for me except make me laugh at you to be honest. :laugh:
Why would I get angry that an apparently colorblind man said Egyptians were black? I find it funny if anything, though not as funny as watching you use him as a source on race and skin color. It's like bringing a blind man in as a witness to describe a getaway car's color: comedy.

Now youre getting angry that the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. Dont get all emotional and mad. I bet it really pisses you off that the Egyptians were Black but its something you are going to have to get used to knowing. All your denial really doesnt do much for me except make me laugh at you to be honest. :laugh:
Why would I get angry that an apparently colorblind man said Egyptians were black? I find it funny if anything, though not as funny as watching you use him as a source on race and skin color. It's like bringing a blind man in as a witness to describe a getaway car's color: comedy.
No youre claiming at least 3 greeks were colorblind. You dont honestly expect anyone to fall for that one do you?
laugh.gif

I know it hurts and angers you but maybe you'll finally accept it ......or maybe not. Either way I know the facts and the facts, testimony from eye witnesses and DNA say the Egyptians were Black. Not to mention all the paintings and sculpture the Egyptians made of themselves. Thanks for playing.

3574839_orig.jpg

...for problems in the black community? I mean, starting from American history, have whites ever done anything that could be said to have harmed blacks culturally, economically, socially, psychologically, etc? I mean, there is plenty of history that shows white society doing bad things to blacks, my question is did those bad things ever impact blacks negatively? I mean, it seems like a common sense thing that oppressing people would create negative consequences, but I am not getting that impression from dissenters. All that history is simply looked at as "excuses" for black failure. Was there ever a time when white racism was not an excuse for black failure, but rather, a big reason blacks were failing more than whites in this society?
Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back