Can or will any dissenter to my post detail a period in history where whites are responsible..

Don't get under my skin at all. Right now, Asians and Whites are IN GENERAL, ahead intellectually to blacks. Just stating a fact, and like I said, you folks can catch up, just need more and better schools. Not just this:
View attachment 180033
Do you believe you are superior to black men ?

They are the "Borg" of Star Trek Next Generation fame. He is merely a microcosm of the collective, meaning if the collective is superior, he is superior.
Don't get under my skin at all. Right now, Asians and Whites are IN GENERAL, ahead intellectually to blacks. Just stating a fact, and like I said, you folks can catch up, just need more and better schools. Not just this:
View attachment 180033
Black people have the lowest average IQ's on earth. Intellectually, its fair to say that everyone is superior to them. Of course white people aren't the ones with the highest IQ's, but they are still significantly smarter than black people. All those years of hard slave work helped you run fast though.

You can either be the smartest or the fastest, but not both.
You will accept such a survey of testing but will not accept the results of test that show whites as the most racist? How smart can a race really be if they are failing in the prime biological directive of continuation of the bloodline? Your race is probably near the bottom in fertility and in about 50 years your numbers will drop off dramatically.

View attachment 180033

They are the "Borg" of Star Trek Next Generation fame. He is merely a microcosm of the collective, meaning if the collective is superior, he is superior.
View attachment 180033
Black people have the lowest average IQ's on earth. Intellectually, its fair to say that everyone is superior to them. Of course white people aren't the ones with the highest IQ's, but they are still significantly smarter than black people. All those years of hard slave work helped you run fast though.

You will accept such a survey of testing but will not accept the results of test that show whites as the most racist? How smart can a race really be if they are failing in the prime biological directive of continuation of the bloodline? Your race is probably near the bottom in fertility and in about 50 years your numbers will drop off dramatically.
Pardon me, but you just don't have an IQ high enough to be taken seriously. Shouldn't you be throwing a ball through a net or something? Stay in your lane.

View attachment 180033

View attachment 180033

Pardon me, but you just don't have an IQ high enough to be taken seriously. Shouldn't you be throwing a ball through a net or something? Stay in your lane.

That is alright. You are smart....so do the research yourself. In this biological numbers game, whites are loosing and going forward will be losing more. I see so many interracial relationships now, as well, and those kids are not coming out white. All kinds of immigrants of color are flooding into Europe, which already has a zero population growth rate among whites, and many nations already negative white population growth. More integration will mean more mixing and fewer white offspring. Muuuuuuhahahahahahahaaha. How superior can you be if you go extinct?

View attachment 180033

View attachment 180033

That is alright. You are smart....so do the research yourself. In this biological numbers game, whites are loosing and going forward will be losing more. I see so many interracial relationships now, as well, and those kids are not coming out white. All kinds of immigrants of color are flooding into Europe, which already has a zero population growth rate among whites, and many nations already negative white population growth. More integration will mean more mixing and fewer white offspring. Muuuuuuhahahahahahahaaha. How superior can you be if you go extinct?
We aren't extinct, nor are we headed that direction. Your low IQ is not doing you any favors right now. Leave the thinking to us while you're free to drink your sizzurp on a street corner.

View attachment 180033

We aren't extinct, nor are we headed that direction. Your low IQ is not doing you any favors right now. Leave the thinking to us while you're free to drink your sizzurp on a street corner.
Ok....keep sprinting in this marathon and see where you end up. The only problem is you will ruin the world for every living creature, once you exhaust everything.

View attachment 180033
I'm superior to most men of any race. But no, not as a rule am I superior to other races. There are surely black men who are my equal, or more even.

Ok....keep sprinting in this marathon and see where you end up. The only problem is you will ruin the world for every living creature, once you exhaust everything.
Settle down, homeboy. This conversation is above your IQ level.

If Africa had more and better schools, there's likely no reason that Blacks there could be the intellectual equals of other races.
Why is so important for white guys like you to say they are superior to black men ?
What is about black men that really get's under your skin ?
Is it our masculinity ?
Is it because you don't have courage to square up to black men ?
Is it the fact that black people succeed in spite of unjust just system ? Where as deep down you know whites achieve because of an unjust system ?
Is it because black men have a history of going toe to toe with white supremacists ? .....from Martin Luther King, to the black panthers, to Mandela...the list is endless.
Speaking of Mandela, aren't they about to run out of water down there? So much for the success of shitskins.
History has show that we will fight till hell freezes over and then we will fight on that ice.
Is it because a decent % of white women want to fk us and like us ?
I couldn't care less if a woman decided to engage in bestiality.
White supremacists like you and Meathead and Correll and bgrouse don’t believe what they’re saying - not deep down.

You look around and see that light skin is a recessive trait the world over, that you are the odd ones on the planet in terms of pigmentation. You see the economies of the white west faltering. You see black people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity. You see a world in which global white supremacy is being challenged. A world in which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents with darker skin.

Because if there is one thing I’ve learned over the years it’s this : Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are. They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently.

It's never the inventor who says their work is evidence of ethnic superiority. It' s not the sculptor who announces to the world that their art signifies racial supremacy. They need no cheerleaders. But guys like you are always trying to tell everyone how great they are, how smart they are, are (to be honest) always trying to convince themselves. And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined

Shitskins? Inventors? Bwahahahaha! This is comedy gold!

The criteria we "currently use" is PC. Blacks are intellectually inferior and there is nothing in this world by any dingbat study that can claim otherwise. That, being a given, there is nothing in this world that can claim any other race is superior to blacks athletically..

So you actually expect Black people to believe that a race that flunked civilization and we had to reeducate is intellectually superior? Come on man. :laugh:
Cool. Are you going to do the jungle-bunny civilization stuff now. That's always cool! Much better are far more fanciful than the "it's not our fault we are losers" routine.
I'm asking you to explain how you could be superior when we taught you whites civilization and you fell back into cave man mode. Then we had to come occupy europe for centuries to reteach you. Dont expect me to believe your monkey shine about being superior.
laugh.gif

The criteria we "currently use" is PC. Blacks are intellectually inferior and there is nothing in this world by any dingbat study that can claim otherwise. That, being a given, there is nothing in this world that can claim any other race is superior to blacks athletically..

So you actually expect Black people to believe that a race that flunked civilization and we had to reeducate is intellectually superior? Come on man. :laugh:
Cool. Are you going to do the jungle-bunny civilization stuff now. That's always cool! Much better are far more fanciful than the "it's not our fault we are losers" routine.
I'm asking you to explain how you could be superior when we taught you whites civilization and you fell back into cave man mode. Then we had to come occupy europe for centuries to reteach you. Dont expect me to believe your monkey shine about being superior.
laugh.gif
Why should he have to play your games and explain some sort of hypothetical based on your alternate reality?

Besides, even if it were true, it could be explained the same way a father's son can be smarter than him. A father can teach his son to be smart, then the father could get dementia or brain injury and become retarded.

Last edited:
View attachment 180033
White people dont even believe that bullshit. They try to convince themselves but they know the deal. No one is going to convince me a race that ate each other for lunch and has a plethora of recessive genes is superior. If whites were so superior why do the have sex with live stock and dogs?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

laugh.gif
Why should he have to play your games and explain some sort of hypothetical based on your alternate reality?
He is the one trying to convince me. I'm not buying it. I work in IT and some of the dumbest mother fuckers are always the white boys. I've never met a white boy thats my equal or superior on any level let alone intellectually. Smart white people.
laugh.gif

• Thanks

laugh.gif
He is the one trying to convince me. I'm not buying it. I work in IT and some of the dumbest mother fuckers are always the white boys. I've never met a white boy thats my equal or superior on any level let alone intellectually.
How could you possibly judge your own or anyone else's intelligence when you don't even have a good grasp of reality?

laugh.gif
He is the one trying to convince me. I'm not buying it. I work in IT and some of the dumbest mother fuckers are always the white boys. I've never met a white boy thats my equal or superior on any level let alone intellectually.
How could you possibly judge your own or anyone else's intelligence when you don't even have a good grasp of reality?
Easy. If you are so superior why am I so much smarter and better looking than you pink monkeys?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Easy. If you are so superior why am I so much smarter and better looking than you pink monkeys?
laugh.gif
Judging by your inability to understand basics of ancient Egyptian civilization, I fail to see how you can rationally conclude that you're smarter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Judging by your inability to understand basics of ancient Egyptian civilization, I fail to see how you can rationally conclude that you're smarter.
I understand it much better than you brainwashed pink monkeys. You dont really expect me to believe whites came to Africa before sun tan lotion was invented and built a civilization that is reflected in all African civilizations but they never built the same thing in europe? You white boys have to come much better than that. I'm way too much your superior to fall for that inferiority complex drive bullshit.
laugh.gif

• Thanks

laugh.gif

Besides, even if it were true, it could be explained the same way a father's son can be smarter than him. A father can teach his son to be smart, then the father could get dementia or brain injury and become retarded.

Because he's speaking reality. YOU are the one living in an alternative one.

laugh.gif
I understand it much better than you brainwashed pink monkeys. You dont really expect me to believe whites came to Africa before sun tan lotion was invented and built a civilization that is reflected in all African civilizations but they never built the same thing in europe? You white boys have to come much better than that. I'm way too much your superior to fall for that inferiority complex drive bullshit.
laugh.gif
Who said they were white? All I said is they weren't sub-Saharans (read: shitskins). You'd know that if you ever learned to read. Maybe you should ask some of those dead magical smart shitskins to teach you!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who said they were white? All I said is they weren't sub-Saharans (read: shitskins). You'd know that if you ever learned to read. Maybe you should ask some of those dead magical smart shitskins to teach you!
I dont care what you said. I want to know what you can prove. First off the term sub saharan is not allowed. Its a made up white boy term.

Forum List

Back