Can Reps modify abortion stance?

You also never said exactly what "cult" you think I belong to, Fakey. Decided you had made enough of an ass of yourself on that one?

Unkotare is a white evangelical male who is pissy is narrow approach to life no longer controls the GOP.

Tough. Also reported again for truncating to change the total meaning of a post.

The RINO on the far right on notice: change or leave. There is no other alternative for them.

To what evangelical cult do you belong, Unkotare.

Unkotare, here is a link to OWL for you.

Gee thanks, but I'm pretty familiar with that and many other sources you've never seen. In my nearly 20 years of editing, proofreading, teaching English, and tutoring students from grade school through graduate programs and international business people from every corner of the world, I've become familiar with a great many sources. I've worked with students, refugees, asylum seekers, business leaders, government officials, scientists, engineers, doctors, musicians, artists, researchers, and just about any other kind of person you can think of who needed to learn or improve their English. I've written curricula for entire schools, developed and run teacher training programs, and created tests and test preparation courses. Oh, and I delved pretty deeply into the grammar, structure, and use of English as well as other languages while I was earning my Master's Degree in Linguistics.

How about you?

Remember this post, Fakey? How about you, Fakey?

Unkotare is a white evangelical male

Not an "evangelical" anything, Fakey. Haven't you figured out yet what a fucking moron you look like when you just guess at things like this. Back to the 3rd grade again?

So you copied somebodies vita curriculum? Big deal. Also a real lie. Shame on you.

Unkotare, here is a link to OWL for you.

Gee thanks, but I'm pretty familiar with that and many other sources you've never seen. In my nearly 20 years of editing, proofreading, teaching English, and tutoring students from grade school through graduate programs and international business people from every corner of the world, I've become familiar with a great many sources. I've worked with students, refugees, asylum seekers, business leaders, government officials, scientists, engineers, doctors, musicians, artists, researchers, and just about any other kind of person you can think of who needed to learn or improve their English. I've written curricula for entire schools, developed and run teacher training programs, and created tests and test preparation courses. Oh, and I delved pretty deeply into the grammar, structure, and use of English as well as other languages while I was earning my Master's Degree in Linguistics.

How about you?

Remember this post, Fakey? How about you, Fakey?

Oh, Unkotare, quit dodging: to which evangelical cult do you belong? Answer it. Why do you deny what you are, a modern day Peter?

Oh, Unkotare, quit dodging: to which evangelical cult do you belong?

Maybe you should write this down so you can ask one of your doctors to explain it to you:

I do not belong to any kind of cult, nor am I an evangelical of any sort. How many times do you need to read the same answer, Fakey? Stuck on 'Dishonest' mode again, Fakey?

Forum List

Back