Can Reps modify abortion stance?

You are only making yourself look very juvenile, Unkotare.

Check online for acceptable spellings.

That you did not know this lends credence to my solid belief you merely copied somebody's professional profile.

Your faulty command of diction and syntax, of continuity and unity, of transitional cues and structures, the relationship of conclusion and emphasis to the importance of theme ~ all of this and more you have butchered at one time or another in your time on the board.

It is spelled both ways as you don't know.

Yeah, in your Home for the Hopelessly Stupid.

jake's a stalker. I put him on ignore and disabled my pm capability because of the crap he and pballs used to send me.

Poor Jakey, you like me bitch slapping you, I actually think it's that you are indeed gay...but I don't go that way so it won't get you into my pants.

You stalked me, poor little Roo.

You personally attacked me, poor little Roo.

And then I made you cry.

There is not a thing you can do about this other than change or continue to suffer.

You have no other alternatives.
No, he's busy stalking me around the forum.

Well, Fakey? Did you become shy all of a sudden?

:lol: You went exactly that way, poor Little Roo, so that you could flaunt your gayness without announcing it.

I, of course, merely laughed at you.

You are intimidated by me. Your problem, little Unkotare.

Really, use OWL. It will help your writing, if not your delusions.

Yes, all of you on the far right are very disturbed.

You are get to be far more disturbed, even more than some of you will be able to bear, as we return the entire GOP to mainstream positions.

You evangelicals and nativists will just have to suck it up.

Unkotare, here is a link to OWL for you.

Gee thanks, but I'm pretty familiar with that and many other sources you've never seen. In my nearly 20 years of editing, proofreading, teaching English, and tutoring students from grade school through graduate programs and international business people from every corner of the world, I've become familiar with a great many sources. I've worked with students, refugees, asylum seekers, business leaders, government officials, scientists, engineers, doctors, musicians, artists, researchers, and just about any other kind of person you can think of who needed to learn or improve their English. I've written curricula for entire schools, developed and run teacher training programs, and created tests and test preparation courses. Oh, and I delved pretty deeply into the grammar, structure, and use of English as well as other languages while I was earning my Master's Degree in Linguistics.

How about you?

Remember this post, Fakey? How about you, Fakey?

Well Fakey? How about you?

Forum List

Back