Can Reps modify abortion stance?

I'm a pragmatist. Women are going to get abortions, NO MATTER WHAT THE LAW IS.

We are going to get murder, assault and battery, and auto theft NO MATTER WHAT THE LAW IS. You want PROOF? Look at the Philippines. Murder, assault and battery, and auto theft are all illegal there, but they happen all the time anyway! Can you believe that?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, but you see, people give a fuck if you steal their car.

No one gives a fuck if a chick has an abortion.

It's the whole ENFORCEABILITY thing...

No jury is ever going to convict a woman of having an abortion... Period.

So you copied somebodies vita curriculum? Big deal. Also a real lie. Shame on you.

Gee thanks, but I'm pretty familiar with that and many other sources you've never seen. In my nearly 20 years of editing, proofreading, teaching English, and tutoring students from grade school through graduate programs and international business people from every corner of the world, I've become familiar with a great many sources. I've worked with students, refugees, asylum seekers, business leaders, government officials, scientists, engineers, doctors, musicians, artists, researchers, and just about any other kind of person you can think of who needed to learn or improve their English. I've written curricula for entire schools, developed and run teacher training programs, and created tests and test preparation courses. Oh, and I delved pretty deeply into the grammar, structure, and use of English as well as other languages while I was earning my Master's Degree in Linguistics.

How about you?

Remember this post, Fakey? How about you, Fakey?

Jesus Christ, they leave you alone with Children?

We are going to get murder, assault and battery, and auto theft NO MATTER WHAT THE LAW IS. You want PROOF? Look at the Philippines. Murder, assault and battery, and auto theft are all illegal there, but they happen all the time anyway! Can you believe that?

Those things are illegal.

Abortion is not.

Either way, its still none of your business what any woman chooses to do with her own body.

If someone told you they had the right to control what YOU do with YOUR body, your reaction would be ... ?

Just because, in addition to being an idiot, you may be a morally bankrupt, hollow, failed excuse for a human being doesn't mean that everyone else is as well, douchebag.

Just because, in addition to being an idiot, you may be a morally bankrupt, hollow, failed excuse for a human being doesn't mean that everyone else is as well, douchebag.

Actually, guy, most people don't care if a woman has an abortion. They realize that's her business, not yours. YOu did catch that election you lost on the subject, right? Several, in fact.

So you copied somebodies vita curriculum? Big deal. Also a real lie. Shame on you.

Jesus Christ, they leave you alone with Children?

Too late to beg now, fool. I already told you that you couldn't afford me and I don't take on hopeless cases.

The only hopeless case is you. Seriously, you have serious anger management problems. I honestly wonder how you function in society without meds.

Wow... so you are equating sex with drug addiction? Really?

The sad thing is you guys really don't know how crazy you all sound.

I have yet to put up a poster of a dead comedian as some sort of supporting argument.

I think being called crazy for equating sex - which can potentially kill you via AIDS - with drug use - which can potentially kill you via AIDS - by someone who equates sex with blowing one's nose - and if you ever listen to leftists talk about sex, that's exactly how much importance they attach to it - is probably a compliment.

If sanity means treating sex as though it's no more significant and life-changing than scratching your ass, I'll take crazy every time.

Shucks that life thing ain't complicated......the hounds down the street have two litters a year and a couple of mating sparrows can live up to ten years and produce over 2000 birds.

The reason the Republicans are so hung up on wanting more unwanted children in the world is they love to put their asses to death when they end up in trouble. We don't have to worry.....between the NRA's going armed and just ol' ordinary Republican on the street they can pick off some in the teens with their "Stand Your Ground" law.

If things really bind up some Texas cowboy can declare war on a sovereign nation in the desert 10,000 miles away which has never harmed us and pick off 200,000-300,000 total strangers. It doesn't make any difference to the Pubs if they're innocent people at home minding their own business because everybody knows Halliburton and Blackwater have to eat too.

Last edited:
You are a bankrupt, hollow, failed excuse of a human being, Unkotare, if you want support abortion in cases of rape, incest, and health of the mother. The evangelical cults can no longer be allowed impose their broken morals on our country.

That you believe in no abortion period is intolerable, and the GOP platform will change in 2016.

Last edited:

Actually, guy, most people don't care if a woman has an abortion. .

It's sad that you have to try so hard to convince yourself of that but, just because, in addition to being an idiot, you may be a morally bankrupt, hollow, failed excuse for a human being doesn't mean that everyone else is as well, douchebag.

Unkotare is simply projecting is lack of worth on you.

But above he tells us he believes in abortion, after he said he doesn't.

He is confused.

Abortion is a losing issue on a national level for Reps...

When public opinion is turning more and more against unrestricted abortion, that hardly seems the case.

Only a total fucking idiot and retarded moron believes there is "unrestricted abortion". Glad that's not you. So what was it you actually meant? Before you made a misprint?
Funny you would beat someone up over abortion with the word, "fucking." Was your oxymoron intended? :rolleyes:

Do you have to so obviously steal all of your material? Have you ever had an original thought, ever?

I'll standby for you to accuse me of being unoriginal now. What a twit.

Forum List

Back