Can Reps modify abortion stance?

The GOP will never win another national election if the party does not change.

You democrats can do better than this clumsy, transparent ploy. No matter how many times you repeat it in Rain Man mode, it's not going to work.

I disagree. I think a lot of the rhetoric is what turns people off, not the actual position. Roughly half the nation is pro-life, it's the "legitimate rape" "the female body can shut that down"," sluts should pay for their own birth control" nonsense that's bad.

The idiotic comments of a few nuts do NOT represent the GOP's position. Does every crazy thing some whack-job democrat congressman says automatically become the official democrat party position?

Martinez, Rubio, Christie, and many other leaders are saying we will change. :cool:

No one cares if a nut job like Unkotare does not like it.

I disagree. I think a lot of the rhetoric is what turns people off, not the actual position. Roughly half the nation is pro-life, it's the "legitimate rape" "the female body can shut that down"," sluts should pay for their own birth control" nonsense that's bad.

The idiotic comments of a few nuts do NOT represent the GOP's position. Does every crazy thing some whack-job democrat congressman says automatically become the official democrat party position?

Last edited:
Unkotare is saying there is no nativist hatred among some Republicans. That is a lie.
I don't know if they can that, but they're backing away from their overt hostility to Hispanics fast enough to make my head spin.

There has been no "overt hostility to Hispanics" to back away from. That is just democrat propaganda.

And here is Fakey technique #2: Flat-out dishonesty. Now I will ask him to show me exactly where I said that and he will duck the question and repeat one of the three techniques again.

Technique #1: Rubber and Glue
Technique #2: Flat-out Dishonesty (this may include straw man and trying to put words in people's mouths)
Technique #3: Rain Man - style constant, mindless repetition

And that's it. That's all that Fakey ever has or ever will contribute to any discussion.

I never said they represent the GOP's position. However they can and do reflect badly on the party.

I never said they represent the GOP's position. However they can and do reflect badly on the party.

That's why the nut who made the stupid "legitimate rape" comment was slapped down right away.

That's why the nut who made the stupid "legitimate rape" comment was slapped down right away.

As I was bemoaning earlier in the thread, the GOP this year has done a poor job of beating out the dems PR. Yes, they rejected that idiot, however the dems were successful in tying his craziness to the GOP in voters minds.

And here is Unkotare technique #1: Flat-out dishonesty. He denied that there is no overt hostility to Hispanics in the party. That is a lie, which we all know.

#2 He will project his failings on me: his problem.

#3 He will keep posting the same over and over mantras.

Unkotare is still in denial from the election and won't look in the mirror for the reason we lost.

:lol:
Unkotare is saying there is no nativist hatred among some Republicans. That is a lie.
There has been no "overt hostility to Hispanics" to back away from. That is just democrat propaganda.

And here is Fakey technique #2: Flat-out dishonesty. Now I will ask him to show me exactly where I said that and he will duck the question and repeat one of the three techniques again.

Technique #1: Rubber and Glue
Technique #2: Flat-out Dishonesty (this may include straw man and trying to put words in people's mouths)
Technique #3: Rain Man - style constant, mindless repetition

And that's it. That's all that Fakey ever has or ever will contribute to any discussion.

"Health care and decisions of others" is absolutely correct and accurate.

It is inaccurate and misleading, Unkotare, to suggest otherwise.

Notice Unkotare's lies about health care and hatred toward Hispanics among some of our party members.

Forum List

Back