Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.
Why are you seeking validation from low-lifes, scumbags, and anti-American anarchists? Fuck them. They’re a small minority.

Yes, we are a small minority of deplorables, but apparently just big enough to take the House of Representatives, the Senate, the Whitehouse, countless governorships and the Supreme Court all away from YOU. :auiqs.jpg:

And you are incapable of useful thought.
Your comment describes you to a "T".

You must have been looking in the mirror as you wrote it.

I am sorry...you sound mumbled.

Can you please pull your head out of your ass before you post.

Now why don't you go fuck yourself.
Why don't you pull your head out of trump's ass, you brainless twat.

Another brainless parrot ..

The only thing he can speak is repeat.

^^^^ that's your retort on my original post? yup you do have the IQ of a grapefruit

It's everything to be proud of attacking the liberal media, they had their way for far to long...they deserve what they sow on a silver plater.
Yes, anyone who still thinks the media is Liberal is indeed a moron. CNN didn’t broadcast all of Hillary or Bernie’s rallies in their entirety.

I am almost to the point where I can confidently call Obama a filth-bag, scoundrel, traitor, son of a bitch, Nixon-of-our-time, worst president in American history, but I am not quite there. Still reserving judgment. I want to make that call based on evidence.

I will let you know.

:beer:

^^^^ that's your retort on my original post? yup you do have the IQ of a grapefruit

It's everything to be proud of attacking the liberal media, they had their way for far to long...they deserve what they sow on a silver plater.
Yes, anyone who still thinks the media is Liberal is indeed a moron. CNN didn’t broadcast all of Hillary or Bernie’s rallies in their entirety.

That's because no one wanted to see them.

5AD8D64B-325F-422A-9E9A-FA607DE8F289.jpeg

Forum List

Back