Can Someone Definitively Say what Trump Stands For?

Seriously…
You’re not going to get a serious response from any Trump supporter, or most republicans, for that matter, as they blindly fall in line behind Trump – although a few months ago they were denouncing him and refusing to vote for him.

But you knew that already.
After eight years of receiving bs from the guy you put in office I should think you would be embarrassed to talking about " blindly supporting" damn fools, the lot of you.

#willowtreehasnoclueeither Thank you, next!
WillowTree gives zero shits what you leftist morons think of Trump.

Seriously…
You’re not going to get a serious response from any Trump supporter, or most republicans, for that matter, as they blindly fall in line behind Trump – although a few months ago they were denouncing him and refusing to vote for him.

After eight years of receiving bs from the guy you put in office I should think you would be embarrassed to talking about " blindly supporting" damn fools, the lot of you.

#willowtreestilliscluelessabouthermessiah

Seriously…

So how do you explain your adoration of Obama? This should be good.

Donald Trump... has all the traits of a sociopath:
Malignant narcissism
Pathological lying even when it isn’t necessary (in his eyes) to do so
No empathy
No remorse
Highly manipulative
Emotionally abusive

She’s not pro choice?
She’s not for tougher gun restrictions?
She’s not for nationwide healthcare?
She’s not in favor of SSM?

OF course she is for all of those things.
Yeah. All BAD things, except for nationwide healthcare, which Trump also supports.

Donald Trump... has all the traits of a sociopath:
Malignant narcissism
Pathological lying even when it isn’t necessary (in his eyes) to do so
No empathy
No remorse
Highly manipulative
Emotionally abusive
Sounds like the true nature of a career politician, they are very good at hiding from Progressives are easily fooled...

Last edited:
I bet if one looked, there would be illegals washing dishes in one of Trumps hotel/resort kitchens. We'll probly find out first couple weeks of November.

Trump is no shining Knight. He is the same animal any politician is. I mean, he ran against "the establishment" but at this time is kissing the "establishment" ass, and soon will have his hand out for money.
Silly post. If Trump wanted money, he would have gotten it well before now. fact is, while 73% of Hillary donations (legal bribery) are coming from big corporations, only 7% of Trump's are. And Trump is not kissing anybody's ass. One GOP establishment politician after another (McConnell, Ryan, Rubio, McCain, etc) has come out and endorsed him. They know they need him. He does not need them.

As for illegals in hotels, no scenario is ever 100% perfect. And illegals are only hired illegally (IRCA law) when the employer "KNOWINGLY" hires them. Since many illegals have realistic-looking computer-generated documents, it is very difficult to tell who is legal and who isn't.

Wherever there is a mirror Donald Trump finds an admirer dazzled by his brilliance...
Wherever there is a liberal media, there is a liberal snowed by its information omission and false reporting.
well the National Review is quite conservative ..:2up:

CZSh4esXEAYLGtX.jpg-large.jpeg

So how do you explain your adoration of Obama? This should be good.
I give Obama almost no chance of winning in 2016.

Thank you, next.

Forum List

Back