Can someone explain what has happened to the GOP?

Maybe you are "two" fucking stupid to know the difference between to, too and two

Wow. Grammar nazi. That's a telling blow.

:haha:
I want the Immigration laws enforced. I want better Trade Policy.

That is not "Fucking stupid".

Enforcing laws already on the books should not require to much from Congress.

Negotiating with other nations is the Presidents job. If he presents a good deal to Congress, it would put congressmen in a tough position to vote against it.
Your problem is. .......

When you rant about others being "fucking stupid", you really should bone up on basic grammar

Your problem is you spend more time and energy looking for ways to dodge serious discussion than having serious discussions.

And you are the one that started the discussion of who was "fucking stupid".

Republicans are "fucking stupid" and I can prove it.....

Donald Trump

There is nothing "fucking stupid" about his policies or his handling of the media and his challenge to Political Correctness.

The rest of the world think it is fucking stupid that Republicans would nominate Trump

Wow. Grammar nazi. That's a telling blow.

:haha:
I want the Immigration laws enforced. I want better Trade Policy.

That is not "Fucking stupid".

Enforcing laws already on the books should not require to much from Congress.

Negotiating with other nations is the Presidents job. If he presents a good deal to Congress, it would put congressmen in a tough position to vote against it.
Your problem is. .......

When you rant about others being "fucking stupid", you really should bone up on basic grammar

Your problem is you spend more time and energy looking for ways to dodge serious discussion than having serious discussions.

Donald Trump

There is nothing "fucking stupid" about his policies or his handling of the media and his challenge to Political Correctness.

The rest of the world think it is fucking stupid that Republicans would nominate Trump

The rest of the world is benefiting from an America that has been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration.

And is wrong.

Your problem is. .......

Donald Trump

The rest of the world is benefiting from an America that has been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration.

And is wrong.

Once again, Republicans think trade agreements have to be 100% in your favor to be acceptable.....the real world doesn't work like that

Donald Trump

And is wrong.

Once again, Republicans think trade agreements have to be 100% in your favor to be acceptable.....the real world doesn't work like that

No Republican has said anything to support you claiming that.

Where did you get that?

Donald Trump

And is wrong.

No Republican has said anything to support you claiming that.

Where did you get that?

Where did I get that?

From the party of no compromises

And maybe explain it without the standard hyperbole and partisan BS. Just some honest, solid analysis. Or maybe provide a link to a piece that someone has written that calmly and reasonably explains it.

I think this "Fox News is the enemy" thing is the final straw with me. I'm now completely lost, and I feel like Sandra Bullock in Gravity, floating away from reality with no way to get back.

To wit:
  • The aforementioned darling news network is, overnight, the target of at least as much derision as MSNBC
  • A bombastic New Yorker who is clearly not a conservative is running away with the nomination
  • That same candidate can literally say the most ridiculous things and it only makes his support stronger
  • Suddenly, nationalism & populism clearly have more energy in the party than "conservative values"
  • A nihilistic, "I don't care, just blow the whole thing up" attitude seems to completely permeate the party
  • The slightest nod toward legislative cooperation is simply no longer allowed in public discourse
  • The Establishment, whatever that is, appears to be more hated than any Democrat
It's like half the party has just snapped.

Exactly what is the goal here? And does anyone care if this inter-party schism is healed?

YES--In 2012 Republicans were EXTREME--in 2016 Republicans have gone BAT SHIT CRAZY

Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
How women ruled the 2012 election and where the GOP went wrong - CNNPolitics.com

GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

So this:

18225107-mmmain.jpg

Produces this

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

Because of these people

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

In their efforts to get a non-Establishment candidate have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Wanting to enforce our democratically enacted immigration laws and NOT have record trade deficits every year is hardly "BAT SHIT CRAZY".

Ironically, pretending it is, is Bat shit crazy.
It's not the specific positions on issues that is troubling. We all have positions, and, fortunately for us, we're able to vote for people who will represent us to advocate for those positions. If you and those who oppose you are confident you can win at the ballot box with those positions, great, let's vote and see what happens.

The issue with Trump is, to use one of zillion possible words, is his character. Endless amazingly shallow platitudes ("it's gonna be great', "you're gonna love it", "we're gonna have so many wins", good gawd, on and on and on), a never-ending string of juvenile personal insults, a personal history that simply doesn't match his current rhetoric, behaviors that make a reasonable person wonder what he would do under pressure, and an overall immaturity and lack of grace is a pretty unattractive package for a lot of people in normal situations, let alone someone who could become President of the United States and leader of the free world.

The individual issues can be debated, let's do it. But this guy is a horrible messenger -- this is a guy who makes Jesse Ventura and Ross Perot look like dignified statesmen -- and his various behaviors make having a reasonable debate almost impossible.

As I have pointed out, we have had this message before.

The messengers were attacked and marginalized by the PC MSM.

Trump's methods seem to be what is required to smash though the lies of the Left to get the message to the People.

Patrick Buchanan didn't spew "shallow platitudes" or "a never-ending string of juvenile personal insults" and did have a personal history that did match his rhetoric and was very mature and dignified.

And he was chewed up and spit out by the Media and the Left.

You don't like Trump being "The Messenger"?

Then blame Political Correctness for shooting every messenger.

NONE of the above links come from MSNBC dumb ass. They are election historic facts. Trump supporter aka Tea Party member--in their efforts to get a non-Establishment candidate has effectively rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, along with a loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. This is election HISTORY & MATH.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest party today, representing 40% of the entire electorate. Independents will NOT vote for far right candidates. Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee of the party, by the Reich Evangelical wing chasing off the largest voting block women. Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points, which is what secured a second term for Barack Obama.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

In 2016--it's Hispanics or 17% of the population that have been moved over to the Democrat column by the Trump supporter. This when have needed (Since Reagan) 40% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a Negative 75%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

The Reich wing was responsible for our loss in 2012, and they have already lost this election before the 1st primary vote was even cast. Until they learn to NOT chase off large voting blocks, they will continue to lose National elections from here on out.

Tea-Party-Cartoon.jpg

And all of the above information, and your 3 or more daily hours of faithful attachment to
Reich wing talk show hosts have never told you.

rush-cartoon.jpg

Your "Talent on loan from Gawwwwddddd"

Last edited:
And maybe explain it without the standard hyperbole and partisan BS. Just some honest, solid analysis. Or maybe provide a link to a piece that someone has written that calmly and reasonably explains it.

I think this "Fox News is the enemy" thing is the final straw with me. I'm now completely lost, and I feel like Sandra Bullock in Gravity, floating away from reality with no way to get back.

To wit:
  • The aforementioned darling news network is, overnight, the target of at least as much derision as MSNBC
  • A bombastic New Yorker who is clearly not a conservative is running away with the nomination
  • That same candidate can literally say the most ridiculous things and it only makes his support stronger
  • Suddenly, nationalism & populism clearly have more energy in the party than "conservative values"
  • A nihilistic, "I don't care, just blow the whole thing up" attitude seems to completely permeate the party
  • The slightest nod toward legislative cooperation is simply no longer allowed in public discourse
  • The Establishment, whatever that is, appears to be more hated than any Democrat

Exactly what is the goal here? And does anyone care if this inter-party schism is healed?
Arkham Asylum released all their patients at once.

But on a serious note I believe Obama and some other well known people both inside and outside the government have sewn such division in this country over the last decade that it has pushed many people over the threshold of what's considered rational in politics. And it's not just on the Republican side. Just look at the OWS style candidate that is giving Hillary a run for her money.

...Republicans are "fucking stupid" and I can prove it..... Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders

What is wrong with Bernie Sanders?

Wanting to send kids to college?

Are you willing to put on a slave collar to toil for it?

I'm not. My responsibility is to put my kids through college, which I've done. I couldn't possibly care less about paying for anyone else's.
Sending American kids to college now equates to slavery?

I thought providing healthcare was the worst thing since slavery?

Last edited:
It was hijacked by the Nazi element within it. Today's Republican Party really does resemble the Nazi Party. All the hate and disdain for the least fortunate among us. And the lunatic obsession with starting more wars.

It all started when the Neocons seized control. They're very dangerous people with a Nazi mentality. They want our poor to just die, or even have them locked away in cages. They want them disappeared. And they desperately want to start WWIII. I can't call myself a Republican at this point.
Bullshit!

The Party began its descent into dark madness when it allowed the Neocons (Nazis) to seize power. It was mainly the radical Christian fundamantalist Conservatives who supported their rise. These madmen do want their Police State and WWIII. The Republican Party needs to remove them from power. Before it's too late.

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders

When everybody's special, then nobody's special.

When everybody has a bachelor's degree, you'll be able to wipe your ass with one; about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Never mind who's going to pay for it.

Medieval European Literature 202 is not a prerequisite for flipping burgers or cleaning toilets or collecting food stamps or welfare after graduation.

Last edited:
...The Party began its descent into dark madness when it allowed the Necons (Nazis) to seize power. It was mainly the radical Christian fundamantalist Conservatives who supported their rise. These madmen do want their Police State and WWIII. The Republican Party needs to remove them from power. Before it's too late.
The Party began its descent into madness when it stopped being the Party of the Common Man (the Grand Old Party) and allowed itself to be hijacked by the Corporatists, way back in the opening decades of the 20th Century... the better part of a century ago, now. It's weirdo Paulite offshoot was another latter-day harbinger of detachment from Reality.

Last edited:
...The Party began its descent into dark madness when it allowed the Necons (Nazis) to seize power. It was mainly the radical Christian fundamantalist Conservatives who supported their rise. These madmen do want their Police State and WWIII. The Republican Party needs to remove them from power. Before it's too late.
The Party began its descent into madness when it stopped being the Party of the Common Man (the Grand Old Party) and allowed itself to be hijacked by the Corporatists, way back in the opening decades of the 20th Century... the better part of a century ago, now. It's weirdo Paulite offshoot was another latter-day harbinger of detachment from Reality.

Ron Paul isn't a Conservative. Neither am i. Conservatives = Nazis at this point. If not stopped, they will have their Police State and WWIII. Republicans are living in denial about what they're supporting. They're supporting their own doom.

Ron Paul isn't a Conservative. Neither am i. Conservatives = Nazis at this point. If not stopped, they will have their Police State and WWIII. Republicans are living in denial about what they're supporting. They're supporting their own doom.
Then vote Democrat... I'm sure they won't mind overly much.

Then vote Democrat... I'm sure they won't mind overly much.

I don't like the Communist assholes who run that Party either. Unfortunately, you Nazis and the Communists are the only choices. It's a very sad mess.

Bernie Sanders

When everybody's special, then nobody's special.

When everybody has a bachelor's degree, you'll be able to wipe your ass with one; about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Never mind who's going to pay for it.

Medieval European Literature 202 is not a prerequisite for flipping burgers or cleaning toilets or collecting food stamps or welfare after graduation.
Same about High School

How many students graduated with a degree in Midieval European Literature? One?

To wit:

The Republican Party is now the modern Spanish Inquisition. If you don't worship The Donald you are a heretic.

...I don't like the Communist assholes who run that Party either. Unfortunately, you Nazis and the Communists are the only choices. It's a very sad mess.
"...you Nazis and Communists..." ???

No wonder you clumsy oafs never get anywhere at the polls.

You flunked "plays well with others" - long ago.

Forum List

Back