CDZ Can the KKK, the Black Panther, and Other Similar Groups Be Considered As Terrorists?

Is the KKK a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
See what I mean?

No, I don't see what you mean! I am not defending the actions of this guy, I just want to be sure of what those actions were... that is... if it's ok with you shallow thinkers!
The question wasn't directed to you.
Well, my response was directed at YOU! But if you want to ignore it, I understand... :lol:
Like I said, if you want to flame, you should go to the Flame Zone, both of you.

They defended him when he was harassing white voters in Philadelphia.

nbpp_intimidation.jpg

Looks like two young men defending their second amendment rights

Would the two men be more acceptable to the right if they were carrying AK-47s?
Voter intimidation is against the law, not that it matters to anyone here.

How can someone exercising their second amendment rights be voter intimidation?

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?
What part of "voter intimidation is illegal" don't you understand?

See what I mean?

No, I don't see what you mean! I am not defending the actions of this guy, I just want to be sure of what those actions were... that is... if it's ok with you shallow thinkers!
Well, my response was directed at YOU! But if you want to ignore it, I understand... :lol:
Like I said, if you want to flame, you should go to the Flame Zone, both of you.
If you dont want a response dont post. If you do post expect a response.

nbpp_intimidation.jpg

How can anyone exercising their right to bear arms be intimidating?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I imagine you find this intimidating also

OCT-carrier-in-a-Texas-Kroger-store.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
See what I mean?

You are being over sensitive. People tend to do that when they lose an argument!

Barack Obama has already declared me and those like myself as "the enemy"

I consider Barack Obama to be a terrorist

Barack Obama has already declared me and those like myself as "the enemy"

I consider Barack Obama to be a terrorist
Too bad. For now he is your POTUS and in retirement you will pay taxes to support him or be dealt with by the IRS.

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to to remind viewers that this is the Clean Debate Zone. No flaming, no insulting posters.

The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and white supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

The KKK was formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts, the Black Panthers were not.

That's an opinion.
Huey P. Newton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
So is Wiki. Matter of fact its anyones opinion.

Black Panther Party founded African American Registry

"Sat, 1966-10-15
On this date in 1966, the Black Panther Party (BPP) was founded. It was a Black political organization; originally known as the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense.

The BPP originated in Oakland, California, by founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale. The Original six members of the Black Panthers included Elbert “Big Man” Howard, Sherman Forte, Reggie Forte, Little Bobby Hutton, and Newton and Seale. They adopted the Black Panther symbol from an independent political party established the previous year by Black residents of Lowndes County, Alabama. The Panthers also supported the Black Power movement, which stressed racial dignity and self-reliance."
Defense - LOL

Gota defend from those cracker babies.
Your clip was not convincing. One loudmouth Black guy dons a black beret yells through a microphone on a public street and he suddenly becomes a spokesman for the Black Panther Party. I'm not buying it. Let the record speak for itself, not this self appointed chronicler of hate. BTW, perhaps it escaped me but I did not see anything, with the exception of the beret, to associate this guy with the BPP. He may be ....BUT.....just saying....
He is not any random guy - he is a leader in the BPP. That is a simple fact.

nbpp_intimidation.jpg

How can anyone exercising their right to bear arms be intimidating?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I imagine you find this intimidating also

OCT-carrier-in-a-Texas-Kroger-store.jpg
Not really but then again he is shopping. Place him in front of a polling place and we have another story all together. Or in front of a woman's bathroom. Or in front of a political rally.

IOW, context matters but you are well aware of that. The fact that you are stooping low enough to actually defend people standing in front of a polling place armed is pathetic.

By looking at a simple definition of 'terror' we see that these groups have and may be currently causing terror for some ethnic groups. This is in no way different to any other group classed as 'terrorists' except that they come from the USA. I think, that it does make sense. What about you?

If Isis or the Islamic state of america wanted to have a kkk type Marcy, would anyone be OK with it?

You can blurt out anything you wish but just remember that neither La Raza or the Black Panther Party have a reputation of being terrorists operating to murder or destroy to maintain a racial ideal. The Ku Klux Klan was designed for such activities and they are now aligned with the Republican Party. There is no way around it. Its been on the news! It's been written in magazine. Your denial is quite disingenuous! You are not fooling anyone but yourselves when you say the KKK is not aligned with the Republican Party.

You are so full of it, The Black Panthers publicly call for people to be murdered, and you are a fraud for condemning one, and embracing the other. But what would I expect, liberalism is a serious mental disorder.

KKK,Black Panthers, PETA...all terrorists IMO. The Tea Party is more of a threat than all of them combined though. Ever wonder...why does the Tea Party have an army?

Show where the tea party endorses terrorist acts, I will listen to the crickets chirp.

You can blurt out anything you wish but just remember that neither La Raza or the Black Panther Party have a reputation of being terrorists operating to murder or destroy to maintain a racial ideal. The Ku Klux Klan was designed for such activities and they are now aligned with the Republican Party. There is no way around it. Its been on the news! It's been written in magazine. Your denial is quite disingenuous! You are not fooling anyone but yourselves when you say the KKK is not aligned with the Republican Party.

You are so full of it, The Black Panthers publicly call for people to be murdered, and you are a fraud for condemning one, and embracing the other. But what would I expect, liberalism is a serious mental disorder.

'Liberalism is a serious mental disorder' you say. Any links to serious studies proving this statement true?

Isis and black panthers in fact all your enemies are evil and you are richous.

If theyre calling for people to be murdered that are killing them I have no issue with it. What kind of fool is going to sit there and just let people kill them? KKK started out killing people. The entire reason the Black Panthers exist is in response to those inbred racists. When all white hate groups are eradicated you wont see any Black groups advocating the killing of whites.

Forum List

Back