Can they do it?

You should be embarrassed for making such an erroneous comparison
Another dumb ass that ignores the fact that President Trump totally destroyed our pandemic defenses in 2018. Trump literally should be charged with over 600,000 counts of negligent homicide.

View attachment 496571

When Ebola broke out in West Africa in 2014, then President Obama involved multiple U.S. government departments and agencies, none of which were speaking to one another. Basically, the U.S. pandemic infrastructure was an enormous orchestra full of talented, egotistical players, each jockeying for solos and fame, refusing to rehearse, and demanding higher salaries—all without a conductor. To try to bring order and harmony to the chaos, Obama anointed a former vice presidential staffer, Ronald Klain, as a sort of “epidemic czar” inside the White House.

In the spring of 2018, the White House pushed Congress to cut funding for Obama-era programs, proposing to eliminate $252 million in previously committed resources for rebuilding health systems in Ebola-ravaged Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea. Under fire from both sides of the aisle, President Donald Trump dropped the proposal to eliminate Ebola funds a month later.

White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in spending of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated. All of this was done not to make us vulnerable to another pandemic, but to rid the government of the massive fat it had acquired over the years, reorganizing itself into a leaner, more effective structure.

That fact is reflected in the fact that most other countries fared no better than the USA and we are able to effect new vaccines for the virus in 8 months rather than 6-10 years.
What a fucking crock of shit you spew. Trump tried to kill every thing that President Obama had done, and his childish idiocy resulted in the deaths of over 600,000 Americans. You really believe that most nations fared no better than the US? Every hear of New Zealand? Australia? South Korea? Vietnam? In spite of our wealth, we are #16 on deaths per million out of 155.

get excited when someone correctly points out that the orange ass you love to kiss
What orange ass? And how do you know what I kiss? Do you have another bullshit bubble reality story for that as well?

created the disaster that Covid has wrought in the US.
You mean if not for Trump, the USA would have skated right through the Covid epidemic, virtually the LONE nation on the planet to cleverly do so? Right while Joe and Nancy were telling the world Trump was a xenophobe for banning travel between countries and Nancy was down at Fisherman's Wharf telling the country to ignore Covid and to get out and shop, shop, shop???

Even if China developed that in a lab, and I have seen no proof of that
Why would you expect to see proof of that when the world can't even get China to tell them the time of day there?

had we had in place the safeguards that Presidents Bush and Obama put into place, our death toll would be far lower. I
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! You're not psychic! You're not some expert! You just want to believe that bullshit because it's Obumma to credit and Trump to blame!

nstead the orange asshole
Does he have an orange asshole too? I wonder how it gets that way? Any ideas? Maybe Donald rubs some tanning creme on his ass.

lied for months about the pandemic.
I'll admit that I've often been confused about some of the things Trump said and did, how he expected it to be over by Easter of 2020 and why he didn't play it better and use it to his advantage towards the election, even if he knew that NOTHING WE DID really counted for shit, UNTIL WE HAD A VACCINE. Maybe I just answered my own question.

But then, Trump didn't send 20,000 of them to their deaths, putting old, sick people in the same small rooms shared with people SICK with Covid! Then he wrote a book trying to PROFIT from the massacre. Funny you're not one bit upset by that. Did Andrew ever check with Washington whether that was a good idea?

And the fact that he destroyed our defenses in 2018.
Trump eliminated a whole bunch of expensive, fat, wasteful government agencies that had just been created a few years earlier that we got along fine without for 200 years.

But go ahead and continue kissing the orange ass
1622690084344.png

and by proxy, Puttin's ass.
I here Putin puts out big. Want me to bring you a souvenir?

And when the cell door clangs behind your hero
You mean it still hasn't clanged yet? WTF are you waiting for to put so guilty a man, a demonic criminal murder of humanity, a MONSTER--- behind bars? What's the holdup, Bub?

and there is dancing in the streets as there was when Biden was declared the winner of the 2020 election, get yourself a case of crying towels.
I never cry. I just get even. Wait to you see what the remedy will be for Joe Bidden.

What a fucking crock of shit you spew.
Is that your best counter? Really?

Trump tried to kill every thing that President Obama had done, and his childish idiocy
Sounds just like Joe Bidden.

You really believe that most nations fared no better than the US?
I don't need to wonder. Just check the data. The USA is something like 20th or 30th on the list of worst hit, and the USA has the unenviable position of being the ONE PLACE most people want to go to. Plus we had the democrats ITMT calling Trump a xenophobe at the same time for restricting travel telling everyone to still go out and keep shopping. Want me to play the video for you?

Never mind that we now know that 95% of the deaths counted as Covid in the USA really died of something else, according to the CDC. Mostly old age. Overall deaths are about the same as any other year. A non-issue puffed up by leftist assholes hoping to skew the election.

But I'd love to have seen what the democrats would have done, created a police state ordering families LOCKED in their houses for months on end under penalty of death. Maybe you fascists could have stationed the Nat. Guard around every city and started a civil war. You probably would have killed a million.

Every hear of New Zealand? Australia? South Korea? Vietnam?
Isn't S. Korea now reeling from Covid? But hey, no one hardly goes to NZ, Australia and Vietnam and Australia practically closed their borders. Like Trump tried to do but the democrats fought it tooth and nail.

In spite of our wealth, we are #16 on deaths per million out of 155.
Glad to hear you at least admit there are many other countries that did far worse, meantime, unlike Trump, they did all the right stuff according to you! And I haven't heard ONE of those countries denouncing their president blaming him for it all, accusing him of being a mass-murderer.

Except, stinking, rotten, fucked-up, progressive idiot, shitferbrains democrats.

The Spanish Flu likely started here in the US. Are we responsible for all the deaths in 1918 and 1919?
Yeah.... because we created the Spanish Flu in a lab for the specific purpose to make it more deadly than a simple corona strain; and then, through our lack of security, it leaked out. And then hid it from everyone, thereby allowing the virus to spread across the globe - and then lied about both it's severity and even tried to say no one here died from it.

Is that what we did?
No?
Then it isn't the same thing is it?
Another dumb ass that ignores the fact that President Trump totally destroyed our pandemic defenses in 2018. Trump literally should be charged with over 600,000 counts of negligent homicide.
You are just upset your mommy forgot ketchup with your Happy Meal.

View attachment 496571

When Ebola broke out in West Africa in 2014, then President Obama involved multiple U.S. government departments and agencies, none of which were speaking to one another. Basically, the U.S. pandemic infrastructure was an enormous orchestra full of talented, egotistical players, each jockeying for solos and fame, refusing to rehearse, and demanding higher salaries—all without a conductor. To try to bring order and harmony to the chaos, Obama anointed a former vice presidential staffer, Ronald Klain, as a sort of “epidemic czar” inside the White House.

In the spring of 2018, the White House pushed Congress to cut funding for Obama-era programs, proposing to eliminate $252 million in previously committed resources for rebuilding health systems in Ebola-ravaged Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea. Under fire from both sides of the aisle, President Donald Trump dropped the proposal to eliminate Ebola funds a month later.

White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in spending of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated. All of this was done not to make us vulnerable to another pandemic, but to rid the government of the massive fat it had acquired over the years, reorganizing itself into a leaner, more effective structure.

That fact is reflected in the fact that most other countries fared no better than the USA and we are able to effect new vaccines for the virus in 8 months rather than 6-10 years.
What a fucking crock of shit you spew. Trump tried to kill every thing that President Obama had done, and his childish idiocy resulted in the deaths of over 600,000 Americans. You really believe that most nations fared no better than the US? Every hear of New Zealand? Australia? South Korea? Vietnam? In spite of our wealth, we are #16 on deaths per million out of 155.
Actually........the fact is, but for Trump, the US would have well over 1 million dead from Covid. Every single DUM wanted to stop Trump from closing down air travel from China........a little factoid that liberals rather conveniently ignore. The DUMs would have had people streaming into America for weeks after January.......d0y. Liberals know it too......but the fake narrative must be kept alive, of course! :bye1: :bye1:

What a fucking crock of shit you spew.
Is that your best counter? Really?

Trump tried to kill every thing that President Obama had done, and his childish idiocy
Sounds just like Joe Bidden.

You really believe that most nations fared no better than the US?
I don't need to wonder. Just check the data. The USA is something like 20th or 30th on the list of worst hit, and the USA has the unenviable position of being the ONE PLACE most people want to go to. Plus we had the democrats ITMT calling Trump a xenophobe at the same time for restricting travel telling everyone to still go out and keep shopping. Want me to play the video for you?

Never mind that we now know that 95% of the deaths counted as Covid in the USA really died of something else, according to the CDC. Mostly old age. Overall deaths are about the same as any other year. A non-issue puffed up by leftist assholes hoping to skew the election.

But I'd love to have seen what the democrats would have done, created a police state ordering families LOCKED in their houses for months on end under penalty of death. Maybe you fascists could have stationed the Nat. Guard around every city and started a civil war. You probably would have killed a million.

Every hear of New Zealand? Australia? South Korea? Vietnam?
Isn't S. Korea now reeling from Covid? But hey, no one hardly goes to NZ, Australia and Vietnam and Australia practically closed their borders. Like Trump tried to do but the democrats fought it tooth and nail.

In spite of our wealth, we are #16 on deaths per million out of 155.
Glad to hear you at least admit there are many other countries that did far worse, meantime, unlike Trump, they did all the right stuff according to you! And I haven't heard ONE of those countries denouncing their president blaming him for it all, accusing him of being a mass-murderer.

Except, stinking, rotten, fucked-up, progressive idiot, shitferbrains democrats.

Correct........only the rubes dont get a raised eyebrow on the fact that after millions of years of human beings dying of pneumonia, in 2020, people stopped dying of pneumonia. Clearly a miracle.:deal:. Also, the rubes still dont get that world deaths in 2020 were static......more d0y. Within the 10,000 the world see's every single year.

My wife works as an RN at a huge local hospital here in the NY Metro area. Telemetry floor for 25 years. She routinely saw patients come onto the floor with HIGH COVID RISK stamped on their charts. One problem....none of them had any Covid symptons.:spinner::spinner: No cough. Some died and were listed as Covid deaths.

Anybody who thinks there were 600.000 Covid deaths are people who would gleefully buy a bag of dog doo for $5,000 a pop if you packaged it up just right. The suckers who have stopped thinking for themselves.:up: Stooges who implicitly trust the government.......meanwhile, hospitals raked in millions.........MILLIONS by officially declaring a death a Covid death.

d0y

Correct........only the rubes dont get a raised eyebrow on the fact that after millions of years of human beings dying of pneumonia, in 2020, people stopped dying of pneumonia. Clearly a miracle.:deal:. Also, the rubes still dont get that world deaths in 2020 were static......more d0y. Within the 10,000 the world see's every single year.

My wife works as an RN at a huge local hospital here in the NY Metro area. Telemetry floor for 25 years. She routinely saw patients come onto the floor with HIGH COVID RISK stamped on their charts. One problem....none of them had any Covid symptons. No cough. Some died and were listed as Covid deaths.

Anybody who thinks there were 600.000 Covid deaths are people who would gleefully buy a bag of dog doo for $5,000 a pop if you packaged it up just right. The suckers who have stopped thinking for themselves.:up: Stooges who implicitly trust the government.......meanwhile, hospitals raked in millions.........MILLIONS by officially declaring a death a Covid death.

THANK YOU.png
Damn right and thanks for spelling out the lunacy.

When dealing with the left (which includes the mainstream misinformation media), you can take everything they rail against Trump on exaggerated 10X worse than it really was, of course, they say NOTHING good about him, meantime, any "criticisms" of Biden by DC and the MMM will be 1/10X what his actions really call for while praise for him will be inflated 10X beyond anything he actually did.

The main purpose of our media today is to give you the truth UP TO A POINT to where facts conflict with agenda. When that point is reached, upper echelons kick in to direct the misinformation of the masses in order to maintain the lie and keep the people properly uninformed so that the agenda can succeed.

get excited when someone correctly points out that the orange ass you love to kiss
What orange ass? And how do you know what I kiss? Do you have another bullshit bubble reality story for that as well?

created the disaster that Covid has wrought in the US.
You mean if not for Trump, the USA would have skated right through the Covid epidemic, virtually the LONE nation on the planet to cleverly do so? Right while Joe and Nancy were telling the world Trump was a xenophobe for banning travel between countries and Nancy was down at Fisherman's Wharf telling the country to ignore Covid and to get out and shop, shop, shop???

Even if China developed that in a lab, and I have seen no proof of that
Why would you expect to see proof of that when the world can't even get China to tell them the time of day there?

had we had in place the safeguards that Presidents Bush and Obama put into place, our death toll would be far lower. I
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! You're not psychic! You're not some expert! You just want to believe that bullshit because it's Obumma to credit and Trump to blame!

nstead the orange asshole
Does he have an orange asshole too? I wonder how it gets that way? Any ideas? Maybe Donald rubs some tanning creme on his ass.

lied for months about the pandemic.
I'll admit that I've often been confused about some of the things Trump said and did, how he expected it to be over by Easter of 2020 and why he didn't play it better and use it to his advantage towards the election, even if he knew that NOTHING WE DID really counted for shit, UNTIL WE HAD A VACCINE. Maybe I just answered my own question.

But then, Trump didn't send 20,000 of them to their deaths, putting old, sick people in the same small rooms shared with people SICK with Covid! Then he wrote a book trying to PROFIT from the massacre. Funny you're not one bit upset by that. Did Andrew ever check with Washington whether that was a good idea?

And the fact that he destroyed our defenses in 2018.
Trump eliminated a whole bunch of expensive, fat, wasteful government agencies that had just been created a few years earlier that we got along fine without for 200 years.

But go ahead and continue kissing the orange ass
View attachment 496661

and by proxy, Puttin's ass.
I here Putin puts out big. Want me to bring you a souvenir?

And when the cell door clangs behind your hero
You mean it still hasn't clanged yet? WTF are you waiting for to put so guilty a man, a demonic criminal murder of humanity, a MONSTER--- behind bars? What's the holdup, Bub?

and there is dancing in the streets as there was when Biden was declared the winner of the 2020 election, get yourself a case of crying towels.
I never cry. I just get even. Wait to you see what the remedy will be for Joe Bidden.
Damn. A "Conservative" snowflake triggered. LOL Yes, we do know that had we followed the protocols laid out by Bush and Obama the death toll would have been significantly smaller because the nations that did follow those kind of protocols had much better results than we have had. Australia had 35.9 deaths per million, South Korea had 38.1 deaths per million, the US had 1809 deaths per million. Trump should be tried for at least 500,000 counts of negligent homicide.

My wife works as an RN at a huge local hospital here in the NY Metro area. Telemetry floor for 25 years. She routinely saw patients come onto the floor with HIGH COVID RISK stamped on their charts. One problem....none of them had any Covid symptons. No cough. Some died and were listed as Covid deaths.

View attachment 497036 Damn right and thanks for spelling out the lunacy.

When dealing with the left (which includes the mainstream misinformation media), you can take everything they rail against Trump on exaggerated 10X worse than it really was, of course, they say NOTHING good about him, meantime, any "criticisms" of Biden by DC and the MMM will be 1/10X what his actions really call for while praise for him will be inflated 10X beyond anything he actually did.

The main purpose of our media today is to give you the truth UP TO A POINT to where facts conflict with agenda. When that point is reached, upper echelons kick in to direct the misinformation of the masses in order to maintain the lie and keep the people properly uninformed so that the agenda can succeed.
Such a liar you are. You constantly flap yap, but never, ever, give any credible sources to back it up. No, your asshole is not a credible source.

View attachment 497036 Damn right and thanks for spelling out the lunacy.

Such a liar you are. You constantly flap yap, but never, ever, give any credible sources to back it up. No, your asshole is not a credible source.

TOO FUNNY. 500K Covid dead due to Trump? That's a fucking miracle considering that the CDC's own data reveals that at most, only about 30,000 people actually really died from Covid. The rest were other deaths falsely attributed to Covid because they tested positive for the virus after death during the autopsy, giving hospitals a larger kickback.

The whole Covid debacle is nothing but one more contrived, anti-Trump false story designed to get Trump out of office by influencing soft-headed lefties.

The most prominent fact stands and is not debatable on any level...........

Trump shut down China flights on January 24, 2020. Every single one of the DUMS heads exploded. Trump was publicly besmirched by the media on behalf of the DUMS. Had the DUMS been in charge, how many additional hundreds of thousands would have died of Covid but for Trump? The bozo's would have had flights coming in for weeks after January 24th.

Moreover........look at any US city where you have a DUM in charge. All snakepits.....veritable sh*tholes. These people cant run a lemonade stand without fcuking it up.

The good news is, over 100 million Americans are punting on the jab which means the vaccinated Covid obsessed are the flat earthers. Just nice to know in such an upside down world, we have that many folks still thinking for themselves. The rest of the country waits to be told what to do.:safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back