Can Trump laugh?

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Seriously, has anyone ever heard him laugh? I hadn't thought about it until he started attacking Kamala for the way she laughs...as one does when you're a candidate for the most prestigious office in America.
I can't remember ever hearing him laugh. Inability to laugh sounds like a sign of psychosis to me...

Anyone got a recording of the Old Orange Turd's laugh?

Seriously, has anyone ever heard him laugh? I hadn't thought about it until he started attacking Kamala for the way she laughs...as one does when you're a candidate for the most prestigious office in America.
I can't remember ever hearing him laugh. Inability to laugh sounds like a sign of psychosis to me...

Trump laughs but it is more at the misfortune of others.
He is incapable of self depreciating humor

Comedy to Trump is more along the lines of someone slipping on a Banana Peel

There’s no laughing in politics!
we-all-know-its-true-v0-oio6buxqk9ed1.png

Lying again I see. Trump just brutally mocked his own comb over during a rally with thousands of Trump supporters, everyone laughed including Trump. Now slither away back into your Dem snake hole.
He did?

Lets hear

Can Pelosi laugh?

You sound like the creeps like rightwinger, who keep making uncomfortable posts about Barron Trump.

Eww...

Why have you guys always obsessed about this?

What’s there to laugh about?

Our country is going down the toilet, our lives are miserable, and only He can save it.

It’s a heavy burden for Him to bear.

What is so funny about record inflation open borders rampant crime and rising unemployment and a 3rd world war?....

Forum List

Back