Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.

Liberals aren't the only ones that rely on the race card...

as proven by the recent, and not so recent, influx of White Supremacists
"Liberals" are kicking the shit out of you morons because you allow the reactionary, contemporary left to shamelessly attack white people in the most blatantly racist ways imaginable as a legitimate political tactic while having the fucking gall to equate the justified pushback by white nationalists to the initial act of aggression. You are laughably unprincipled and foolish.

What is the "reactionary left" reacting to?
Civil rights for white people.

White pride.

Indigenous rights for white people in Europe.

White masculinity/true white femininity.

Pro-white progressivism.

Anything and everything that white people need to survive.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.

"Liberals" are kicking the shit out of you morons because you allow the reactionary, contemporary left to shamelessly attack white people in the most blatantly racist ways imaginable as a legitimate political tactic while having the fucking gall to equate the justified pushback by white nationalists to the initial act of aggression. You are laughably unprincipled and foolish.

justified?
Absolutely.

Anti-white racism is institutionalized everywhere in the western world while the blatant lie of "white privilege" is taught by that very same anti-white system. White nationalism has been the modern day civil rights movement since the 90s.

White nationalism is literally the only way white people can make sure that their rights are respected.
White nationalism is literally the only way white people can make sure that their rights are respected.
Who fed you that line of bullshit?

justified?
Absolutely.

Anti-white racism is institutionalized everywhere in the western world while the blatant lie of "white privilege" is taught by that very same anti-white system. White nationalism has been the modern day civil rights movement since the 90s.

Is that what you call yourself? A white nationalist?
I am more of a progressive supporter of white nationalism than a white nationalist.

Obviously I will join the white nationalists without much second thought if I feel like I have no other option. I will also teach the superiority of white nationalism over anti-white multiculturalism to my children.

White pride.

Pro-white progressivism.

including lying about non-whites?

justified?
Absolutely.

I am more of a progressive supporter of white nationalism than a white nationalist.

Obviously I will join the white nationalists without much second thought if I feel like I have no other option. I will also teach the superiority of white nationalism over anti-white multiculturalism to my children.
then I feel sorry for your kids

justified?
Absolutely.

Smarter than average white people who have detached themselves from the media and academia tend to come to that conclusion rather quickly.

Drop your mindless reactionary initial response to white nationalism and even fools like yourself will see how right I am.

I got the Regressives all cranky again.

Dang.

Hey Mac, can you name all the 'regressives'?
All of 'em?

Gosh, no.

One good rule of thumb here is when a person gets pissy when I use the word "Regressive", which was coined by a liberal Muslim.

Kind of like what you're doing.

That's neat, I believe Nawaz uses that term only for how he perceives liberals treat Islam. So, to call everyone 'regressive' if they make a claim of racism would be incorrect.

I find it interesting that you see all these 'regressives' but can't name a single racist. It's funny how you like to make fun of ignorant partisans, but you're no different, you have you're point of view and you clutch it to the bitter end.
I can name plenty of them. I had a conversation with two conservatives this morning who refused to admit that racism exists. In other words, I was on your side.

But I've long since learned that there is no answer that will satisfy people like you, so I just no longer bother.

If you want to think that makes me a racist, or a ___________, or a ___________, or a __________, I'm perfectly fine with that.

See? I in no way called you a racist but you just implied I did. Maybe something to think about.
Great, thanks.

White pride.

Pro-white progressivism.

It has nothing to do with non-whites once it gets off the ground.

Who told you that white nationalism has anything to do with non-whites?

justified?
Absolutely.

My kids will do far better than the kids of white liberals.

justified?
Absolutely.

Smarter than average white people who have detached themselves from the media and academia tend to come to that conclusion rather quickly.

Drop your mindless reactionary initial response to white nationalism and even fools like yourself will see how right I am.

Not likely to happen, bud.

I live, and have always lived, in the real world

White pride.

Pro-white progressivism.

It has nothing to do with non-whites once it gets off the ground.

by definition, 'white nationalists' goal is to rise about non-whites, by the mistaken belief they are better, based on their skin color.

justified?
Absolutely.

Nationalism and separation aside: Do you feel that whites are superior to minorities? If so, which minorities? And in what ways?

justified?
Absolutely.

I find that hard to believe

I do know. Why do you think that Democrats are constantly trying to expand their tent by creating more government dependents and victims? Do you really think the Democrats actually cared if you had healthcare or not? Think again. Between Commie Care and the expansion of food stamps, the Democrats created 40 million more government dependents with those two programs alone.
The democrats create no more dependents than the GOP does...If we used your ideas then the democrats would never be out of power...Which is and has not been the case since Reagan...

Really? So when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new government dependents in just two years?

November 8?

Care to elaborate on your response? I didn't think so.

Oh yes I'd love to 'elaborate' within one character space of a post I haven't even seen yet.

No wonder you're self-deluded.

You asked when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new governnent dependents. I ignored the "two years" bit and responded "November 8".

Figure it out.

Actually if you take the time back to Rump's first announcement at the Orange Tower --- you know the Mexican rapist speech --- that's a bit under two years. So you got that too.

So what does that have to do with Republicans creating government dependents?

I do know. Why do you think that Democrats are constantly trying to expand their tent by creating more government dependents and victims? Do you really think the Democrats actually cared if you had healthcare or not? Think again. Between Commie Care and the expansion of food stamps, the Democrats created 40 million more government dependents with those two programs alone.
The democrats create no more dependents than the GOP does...If we used your ideas then the democrats would never be out of power...Which is and has not been the case since Reagan...

Really? So when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new government dependents in just two years?

November 8?

Care to elaborate on your response? I didn't think so.
Those that were dependents under Oblama are now dependents under Trumpet...Duh MF..

Oh, so Trump inherited the dependents, huh? I think inheriting dependents and creating them are two different things. The Republicans have no reason to create government dependents because the more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

Hey Mac, can you name all the 'regressives'?
All of 'em?

Gosh, no.

One good rule of thumb here is when a person gets pissy when I use the word "Regressive", which was coined by a liberal Muslim.

That's neat, I believe Nawaz uses that term only for how he perceives liberals treat Islam. So, to call everyone 'regressive' if they make a claim of racism would be incorrect.

I find it interesting that you see all these 'regressives' but can't name a single racist. It's funny how you like to make fun of ignorant partisans, but you're no different, you have you're point of view and you clutch it to the bitter end.
I can name plenty of them. I had a conversation with two conservatives this morning who refused to admit that racism exists. In other words, I was on your side.

But I've long since learned that there is no answer that will satisfy people like you, so I just no longer bother.

If you want to think that makes me a racist, or a ___________, or a ___________, or a __________, I'm perfectly fine with that.

See? I in no way called you a racist but you just implied I did. Maybe something to think about.
Great, thanks.

The lesson should be staring you in the face, but you're too stubborn to see or at least admit you see it.

All of 'em?

Gosh, no.

Great, thanks.

The lesson should be staring you in the face, but you're too stubborn to see or at least admit you see it.
Whatever it is, it is a deflection from my original point.

But I'm used to that.

Great, thanks.

Whatever it is, it is a deflection from my original point.

But I'm used to that.

No deflection, you see claims of racism where they do not exist. You have predetermined that all liberals do is scream about racism where none is found and so you are merely showing your own sort of partisan bias.

Kind of makes you a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back