Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon condemned white nationalist "clowns" in an interview Wednesday but continued to hit Democrats over "identity politics," saying if they talked about race every day he could ensure Republican election victories.

“The Democrats, the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em," the former head of Breitbart News told The American Prospect in an interview. "I want them to talk about racism every day."

"If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats,” he added.

Bannon: I want Democrats to talk about racism every day

Who is everyone you have on ignore? I'd be interesting to see who you consider the racists are.

If he doesn't answer, you're on that list. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Then he's an idiot.
You call me that all the time anyways dufus

Nah, I doubt it, maybe once. In this case, you passed my meaningless test.
What did I win? My check I hope?

Sure, just tell the guy to put it on my tab.

The Regressives have convinced themselves that people are only called racist when they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to any reasonable person, that they are indeed racist.

This is the power that blind ideology can have over the mind. They just don't see it. I think they actually believe this.

Let this be a warning about what ideology can do to you.

I probably can not because as soon as i determine someone to be like that i put them on ignore. People like Asslips & Steve McGarret, I have no desire to filter through the trash they post.

Who is everyone you have on ignore? I'd be interesting to see who you consider the racists are.

He's not. I'm sitting at the Olive Garden with my grandson waiting endlessly for my damn check lol
Olive Garden, we're proud to charge you $10.99 for a salad...
Just got my check. They charged me 2 dollars for the kids games that were freely accessible.
Unreal
I’d contest that charge if it isn’t clearly posted ...

I probably can not because as soon as i determine someone to be like that i put them on ignore. People like Asslips & Steve McGarret, I have no desire to filter through the trash they post.

He's not. I'm sitting at the Olive Garden with my grandson waiting endlessly for my damn check lol
Just got my check. They charged me 2 dollars for the kids games that were freely accessible.
Unreal
Do they have any of the virtual reality game restaurants there yet?

Unreal

Teach you to trust fake Italians.

The Regressives have convinced themselves that people are only called racist when they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to any reasonable person, that they are indeed racist.

This is the power that blind ideology can have over the mind. They just don't see it. I think they actually believe this.

hey Mac1958 , please name 3 famous racists and 3 USMB racists. Thanks.

Unreal
I’d contest that charge if it isn’t clearly posted ...
I should but I try to avoid bitching in restaurants. I'll just keep it in the back of my mind if I return.

Why?

Why?

I wanna see if you think anyone deserves the label.

Why?

But I don't give a shit about your opinion. Maybe someone else will play with you.

Why?

But I don't give a shit about your opinion. Maybe someone else will play with you.

I was seeking your opinion, not giving mine.

Can't do it, huh? Can't be honest. Sad.

Why?

Can't do it, huh? Can't be honest. Sad.
Yeah, sad.

I'm sad now.

Why?

So...maybe you cant think of any?

Why?

No, because I'm Hitler, and I hate all minorities, especially my family.

Why?

I feel confident he could name at least two. Right Mac?

Why?

I feel confident he could name at least two. Right Mac?

Sure he can. there are at least 2 racists, right?

Forum List

Back