Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

hey Mac1958 , please name 3 famous racists and 3 USMB racists. Thanks.
Why?

I wanna see if you think anyone deserves the label.
But I don't give a shit about your opinion. Maybe someone else will play with you.
So...maybe you cant think of any?
No, because I'm Hitler, and I hate all minorities, especially my family.

No persecution complex there. No siree.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.
I agree with what you say, bringing race into every issue isn't a good way to have a constructive dialog. There is a but though. The conservatives have elected someone who from the very first has reveled in his roll as an agitator. In fact for most of his base it's one of his appeals. When you ask not to bring race in every issue, you are in essence asking those who oppose the sitting president to remain silent when things are said that are in essence at the very least bigoted and in a lot of cases covertly racist. For the record there are other reasons people have voted for Trump, reasons I can sympathize with even. But if you were an informed voter and voted for Trump, than you should have known that race would be just one of the issues were Trump even if he would be so inclined to stop his divisive tactics ( which he certainly isn't), would have had a hard time putting his campaign rhetoric behind him.

Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

Why should trump stop? It got him elected.

The problem is with those who voted for him. After years and years of birtherism, you all knew who and what he was.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

You sound like a guy walking into a boxing ring carrying a baseball bat saying, "will you just not complain about the baseball bat this time?"

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.

Liberals aren't the only ones that rely on the race card...

as proven by the recent, and not so recent, influx of White Supremacists
"Liberals" are kicking the shit out of you morons because you allow the reactionary, contemporary left to shamelessly attack white people in the most blatantly racist ways imaginable as a legitimate political tactic while having the fucking gall to equate the justified pushback by white nationalists to the initial act of aggression. You are laughably unprincipled and foolish.

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.

"Liberals" are kicking the shit out of you morons because you allow the reactionary, contemporary left to shamelessly attack white people in the most blatantly racist ways imaginable as a legitimate political tactic while having the fucking gall to equate the justified pushback by white nationalists to the initial act of aggression. You are laughably unprincipled and foolish.

justified?

What is the "reactionary left" reacting to?

I got the Regressives all cranky again.

Dang.

Hey Mac, can you name all the 'regressives'?
All of 'em?

Gosh, no.

One good rule of thumb here is when a person gets pissy when I use the word "Regressive", which was coined by a liberal Muslim.

Kind of like what you're doing.

That's neat, I believe Nawaz uses that term only for how he perceives liberals treat Islam. So, to call everyone 'regressive' if they make a claim of racism would be incorrect.

I find it interesting that you see all these 'regressives' but can't name a single racist. It's funny how you like to make fun of ignorant partisans, but you're no different, you have you're point of view and you clutch it to the bitter end.

Dang.

All of 'em?

Gosh, no.

One good rule of thumb here is when a person gets pissy when I use the word "Regressive", which was coined by a liberal Muslim.

I just knew you'd run away from that pointed question. You always do.
It's true, I never name names. That would take away the fun.

You folks always self-identify for me.

One of my favorite things about this place.

Democrats have no other card to play. That is all they are, and all they have been for over 60 years. That is all they are.

Dang.

All of 'em?

Gosh, no.

That's neat, I believe Nawaz uses that term only for how he perceives liberals treat Islam. So, to call everyone 'regressive' if they make a claim of racism would be incorrect.

I find it interesting that you see all these 'regressives' but can't name a single racist. It's funny how you like to make fun of ignorant partisans, but you're no different, you have you're point of view and you clutch it to the bitter end.
I can name plenty of them. I had a conversation with two conservatives this morning who refused to admit that racism exists. In other words, I was on your side.

But I've long since learned that there is no answer that will satisfy people like you, so I just no longer bother.

If you want to think that makes me a racist, or a ___________, or a ___________, or a __________, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Dang.

All of 'em?

Gosh, no.

I can name plenty of them. I had a conversation with two conservatives this morning who refused to admit that racism exists. In other words, I was on your side.

But I've long since learned that there is no answer that will satisfy people like you, so I just no longer bother.

If you want to think that makes me a racist, or a ___________, or a ___________, or a __________, I'm perfectly fine with that.

See? I in no way called you a racist but you just implied I did. Maybe something to think about.

justified?
Absolutely.

Anti-white racism is institutionalized everywhere in the western world while the blatant lie of "white privilege" is taught by that very same anti-white system. White nationalism has been the modern day civil rights movement since the 90s.

White nationalism is literally the only way white people can make sure that their rights are respected.

What you perceive as playing the race card is most likely a real case of racism. Just because you may not see the racism in something doesn't mean it's not racist.

justified?
Absolutely.

Anti-white racism is institutionalized everywhere in the western world while the blatant lie of "white privilege" is taught by that very same anti-white system. White nationalism has been the modern day civil rights movement since the 90s.

White nationalism is literally the only way white people can make sure that their rights are respected.

Is that what you call yourself? A white nationalist?

Forum List

Back