Can we talk about what Obama actually DID?

If we wanted cheap, dumb labor we'd go to Democrat Big City schools and hire people in college who can't read or write
Because they are lazy and want to get high all day, not work. Thanks to all the social programs their moms are on they have learned this lifestyle from "the great society". Thanks liberals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have smoked pot since 16, I have held a job since 14. I went to college, military and ran my own business, now tell me about getting high all day and not wanting to work.....

Boy, I'm really failing to get this conversation going on other threads, so I'll try to start one.

From what I've seen the main takeaway from this act is that most illegals will not be deported if they have not been here long enough; they have to pass criminal and security background checks, they have to pay taxes and prove their eligibility to stay.

Seems like much ado about not that much to me.

I also heard him challenge the GOP Congress to pass a bill that will override this act. So, as I asked on another thread -- don't we all agree that our immigration system is fucked up? Don't we want to fix something that is important and fucked up?

And why, precisely, wouldn't the GOP jump at this opportunity to pass a bill and put it on Obama's desk?

What am I missing?

It was worthless.
If they are honest citizens (other than being illegal) then they arent posing any harm.
If they're criminals, they wont appear for a background check.
It's like gun control all over again.

The immigration system is fucked up. The problem is both sides are locked into rhetoric with their extreme members and unable to agree on basics.
Essentially we need more and freer immigration but with some way to keep tabs on people. But with the level of mistrust among Republicans (rightly so) for Obozo actually following any law they pass nothing will come of it.

If we wanted cheap, dumb labor we'd go to Democrat Big City schools and hire people in college who can't read or write
Because they are lazy and want to get high all day, not work. Thanks to all the social programs their moms are on they have learned this lifestyle from "the great society". Thanks liberals

I have smoked pot since 16, I have held a job since 14. I went to college, military and ran my own business, now tell me about getting high all day and not wanting to work.....
Thats why you're the top poster of the month, filling this board with stupidity and trifles?

It's looking pretty obvious that the GOP doesn't want to write a new bill on this.

Leadership? No, that's too difficult.

I guess my question is answered.

That is our two party paradigm. On the one side we have people with disastrously awful ideas (democrats) and on the other side we have absolutely no ideas (republicans).

Thats why you're the top poster of the month, filling this board with stupidity and trifles?
Why waste good thoughts on people that have no sense of appreciation?

Thanks for confirming the brain damage caused by pot smoking.

I started at 18, worked whenever I wanted since 14, got two BA's and a Master's, didn't do the military though, or perate a legal business, but I got things done, was able to retire at 55, and laugh at anti-pot, idiotic wage slaves who submit to piss tests.

Thanks for confirming the brain damage caused by pot smoking.
What caused yours, booze?

Sure, he lied his ass off, sided with foreign criminals over Americans, and ignored the will of the American people. Voters told Obama NO we don't agree with you and Obama said fuck y'all.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I started at 18, worked whenever I wanted since 14, got two BA's and a Master's, didn't do the military though, or perate a legal business, but I got things done, was able to retire at 55, and laugh at anti-pot, idiotic wage slaves who submit to piss tests.
The main reason I started a business was because of the piss test in the early 1990's.. I refuse to be their tool..I am retired at 53 and live on 43 acres in the foothills of the Ozark mountains.
I know doctors, lawyers, police, sheriffs etc.,etc., that smoke pot and live perfectly normal lives and work hard at their trades..
My grandparents and ancestors in this nation since it was born all had the freedom to raise hemp and smoke pot, until the progressives decided to outlaw booze and them pot...What a scam that pot is still on prohibition and booze is not....

they did, but Harry "Whorehouse" Reid shelved them, as he did with 99.99999999% of what the Republicans proposed. :up:

So they can't write a new one in January, when they're in control?

Wouldn't that be a good idea?

Why write a new law when all the others on the books are not being enforced.

Now Obama says not to enforce said laws.

Why make new ones when the old ones are not being enforced and scrapped by an unconstitutional president?
EXACTLY... all this talk of "OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS BROKE... really?

WHAT exactly was BROKEN about our immigration system... WHAT?

And if the kenyan picks and chooses what laws he wants to enforce and what ones he doesn't, what in the HELL do republicans have in the form of a guarantee that Barry would enforce the laws they write, even if he signs it?

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it...

Sure, he lied his ass off, sided with foreign criminals over Americans, and ignored the will of the American people. Voters told Obama NO we don't agree with you and Obama said fuck y'all.
So did Reagan, it's something that has been going on since the early eighties. When union busters got Reagan, the ex president of the screen actors guild, to be anti-union...

they did, but Harry "Whorehouse" Reid shelved them, as he did with 99.99999999% of what the Republicans proposed. :up:

Why make new ones when the old ones are not being enforced and scrapped by an unconstitutional president?

WHAT exactly what BROKEN about our immigration system... WHAT?

And if the kenyan pics and chooses what laws he wants to enforce and what ones he doesn't, what in the HELL do republicans have in the form of a guarantee that Barry would enforce the laws they write, even if he signs it?

Ah yes, the master myopic patriot....

WHAT exactly what BROKEN about our immigration system... WHAT?

And if the kenyan pics and chooses what laws he wants to enforce and what ones he doesn't, what in the HELL do republicans have in the form of a guarantee that Barry would enforce the laws they write, even if he signs it?

Ah yes, the master myopic patriot....

What the matter are you barred from being top drone of the month again?

Forum List

Back