🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you believe Trump wanted to open up the school?

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"

You nailed that one, its their favorite TAX INCREASE battle cry do it for the kids. Then they steal all the kids money and pocket it.
Negative! You mistakenly blame the wrong schools. It's the charters who are stealing all the money.

Your liberal butthurt is noted. What's the matter, are you bitter that kids would rather attend a charter school than your failing public school?
Who can afford a non-public school? All those parents that are small business owners?

Parents in liberal states who are paying sky-high property taxes to fund public schools that's who.
Property taxes pay for public safety and street maintenance
W8DDE9V.jpg
Yes. But, school taxes are separate in Texas.
On average Texas PT's are higher than CA

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"

You nailed that one, its their favorite TAX INCREASE battle cry do it for the kids. Then they steal all the kids money and pocket it.
Negative! You mistakenly blame the wrong schools. It's the charters who are stealing all the money.

Your liberal butthurt is noted. What's the matter, are you bitter that kids would rather attend a charter school than your failing public school?
Who can afford a non-public school? All those parents that are small business owners?

Parents in liberal states who are paying sky-high property taxes to fund public schools that's who.
What states are those?

Start with NJ go look up their sky high school property taxes, the Ferrarri level benefits, pensions, free healthcare for life, how many teachers drive expensive European cars and own 2nd beach homes on the shore, the BLOAT in the system where you have teachers with classes of only 3-5 students and the teachers union refusal to consolidate school districts and cut costs.

Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

You fucking democrats, proving one destroyed mind at a time, that the walking dead really do exist.... You possess the IQ of a vegetable... :banana:

So, you aren't/can't produce an argument counter to mine right?

We're already harming the schoolchildren by keeping them out for so long. They've been sitting around in the house for two months and their immune systems are suppressed now. Stupidity, ignorance, and dumbness rules the day now.

We're already harming the schoolchildren by keeping them out for so long. They've been sitting around in the house for two months and their immune systems are suppressed now. Stupidity, ignorance, and dumbness rules the day now.
What are your plans when the teachers and administration get sick? What will you do when that rules the day?

In terms of education, the kiddies with responsible parents are safer at home. There are all kinds of internet resources.

Readin', writin' and 'rithmetic. I have yet to meet parents who teach their kids Zinn history, multiculturalism, the value of diversity for its own sake and the "mature behavior" of not striking back when bullied.

In terms of education, the kiddies with responsible parents are safer at home. There are all kinds of internet resources.

Readin', writin' and 'rithmetic. I have yet to meet parents who teach their kids Zinn history, multiculturalism, the value of diversity for its own sake and the "mature behavior" of not striking back when bullied.
"Kiddies at home with responsible parents?' Huh? Who teaches the kids in the processing plants while their essential parents are at work and some are dying? Private tudors? :auiqs.jpg:When will people ever get a clue?

"Kiddies at home with responsible parents?' Huh? Who teaches the kids in the processing plants while their essential parents are at work and some are dying? Private tudors? :auiqs.jpg:When will people ever get a clue?

Combine families, hire a tutor/tutors. This is often done. For the children, as the Democrats are fond of saying.

Combine families, hire a tutor/tutors. This is often done. For the children, as the Democrats are fond of saying.
"Combine families?" Stop making up ridiculous nonsense. Two parents working full time jobs who have no immediate family close by. Myself and my wife were exactly that. There was no combining families. What are you talking about? You don't live in the real world buddy. Your reality doesn't apply to everyone. Get a clue.

Also, families working at a meat processing plant, hiring tudors? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Combine families?" Stop making up ridiculous nonsense. Two parents working full time jobs who have no immediate family close by. Myself and my wife were exactly that. There was no combining families. What are you talking about? You don't live in the real world buddy. Your reality doesn't apply to everyone. Get a clue.

Also, families working at a meat processing plant, hiring tudors? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm sorry to hear you're on the public dole.

We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
Children are the very least vulnerable to the CommieVirus, you virtue signalling dullard.
They get it, but don't get si
Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

Children a virtually immune from COVID-19

There are 651 cases less the 20 years old in my state and only 1 of them died. That kid was under 10. If they get it on their hand or clothes, they just give to daddy and grandma. You know grandmothers love to see their grandkid, even if it kills them. Ours were over for the day, today. Definitely glad school is over for the year here, by order of the state.

That should be your grandma and grandpa's problem, not mine.

My wife teaches my daughter. She is about two years ahead of kids who are in public school.

What are your plans when the teachers and administration get sick? What will you do when that rules the day?

The schools will bring in substitutes. You really are cowered down in a paralyzing fear aren't you. Very sad to see what america has become.

My wife teaches my daughter. She is about two years ahead of kids who are in public school.
You could easily teach a kid in a couple of years what they normally learn in K-6. The pace of learning in public schools is mind numbingly slow. I taught my stepson how to read, add, subtract and multiple in the space of a year.

You could easily teach a kid in a couple of years what they normally learn in K-6. The pace of learning in public schools is mind numbingly slow. I taught my stepson how to read, add, subtract and multiple in the space of a year.

I believe you. Kids sponge up new material at an incredible rate. Public schools hold them back.

We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
Children are the very least vulnerable to the CommieVirus, you virtue signalling dullard.
They get it, but don't get si

Children a virtually immune from COVID-19

There are 651 cases less the 20 years old in my state and only 1 of them died. That kid was under 10. If they get it on their hand or clothes, they just give to daddy and grandma. You know grandmothers love to see their grandkid, even if it kills them. Ours were over for the day, today. Definitely glad school is over for the year here, by order of the state.

That should be your grandma and grandpa's problem, not mine.

Welcome to the great state of Tennessee. Try not to be pain in the ass while here. We're not big on outside agitators. I am your grandparents generation, kid.

I actually think it's great that there is no schools open. Liberals are keeping their filthy hands off of our children.

Forum List

Back