🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you believe Trump wanted to open up the school?

Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

"Start thinking about" school openings doesn't mean "open" schools now.

Can you figure out the difference?

When someone says "I need to start thinking about my retirement", it doesn't mean "I'm going to quit my job tomorrow."

You could open them tomorrow and Trump doesn't give a shit. The thread is about Trump, not me you fucking coward.

Schools should be open.

Where the hell have you been?

Transmission among children is extremely low and the mortality rate among children who get it is practically nothing.

There have been 9 total COVID deaths for those under 14 in the US. 9. Meanwhile, all other causes of death for those 14 and under during the same period is 5400.

Open up the fucking schools.

Folks, this is fantastic, because it exposes Trump supporters as the most heartless, irresponsible, scum of the earth on the planet. Risk the lives of Children? NAHHHHHH!!!!! Yep! It's right there for all of you to see. Pro-life you say? Fuck no. "Transmision is extremely low" he says. Can you fucking believe that shit people? They are some more kind of fucked up people. If there is Hell, they are going there.

9 kids versus 7700 kids for other reasons.

All 9 had underlying issues.

How many kids die on the highways every year? Let’s shut down the fucking highways.

Are you fuckers baby killers? Since when do you give a fuck about the life of a child?
Obviously before you did. Did you know the one's who get it and don't die are often times severely sick. Do you care? Fuck no.
95% of the people who get it don't even know it.

Schools should be open.

Transmission among children is extremely low and the mortality rate among children who get it is practically nothing.

There have been 9 total COVID deaths for those under 14 in the US. 9. Meanwhile, all other causes of death for those 14 and under during the same period is 5400.

Folks, this is fantastic, because it exposes Trump supporters as the most heartless, irresponsible, scum of the earth on the planet. Risk the lives of Children? NAHHHHHH!!!!! Yep! It's right there for all of you to see. Pro-life you say? Fuck no. "Transmision is extremely low" he says. Can you fucking believe that shit people? They are some more kind of fucked up people. If there is Hell, they are going there.
There is no risk to children. They are immune to COVID-19
Thanks doctor dumb fuck.
You hate facts, don't you?
If only had some. Lol!

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"
We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
Children are the very least vulnerable to the CommieVirus, you virtue signalling dullard.
They get it, but don't get si
Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

Children a virtually immune from COVID-19

There are 651 cases less the 20 years old in my state and only 1 of them died. That kid was under 10. If they get it on their hand or clothes, they just give to daddy and grandma. You know grandmothers love to see their grandkid, even if it kills them. Ours were over for the day, today. Definitely glad school is over for the year here, by order of the state.

Schools should be open.

How many kids die on the highways every year? Let’s shut down the fucking highways.

Are you fuckers baby killers? Since when do you give a fuck about the life of a child?
Obviously before you did. Did you know the one's who get it and don't die are often times severely sick. Do you care? Fuck no.
But they carry it to those who do. Glad you aren't my doctor you dumb ass.

Schools should be open.

There is no risk to children. They are immune to COVID-19
Thanks doctor dumb fuck.
You hate facts, don't you?
If only had some. Lol!
One thing I know: you never post any.

Schools should be open.

He-he, you really ARE a dumb, ignorant, brainwashed, liberal lunatic, ya knucklehead. Thanks for your ALWAYS inane and hilarious threads and posts. Bravo!

Schools should be open.

Nice state you live in. Here 10% have to be hospitalized and 2% die.

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"
We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
Children are the very least vulnerable to the CommieVirus, you virtue signalling dullard.

There are 651 cases less the 20 years old in my state and only 1 of them died. That kid was under 10. If they get it on their hand or clothes, they just give to daddy and grandma. You know grandmothers love to see their grandkid, even if it kills them. Ours were over for the day, today. Definitely glad school is over for the year here, by order of the state.

So why bring it up about opening the schools, when most of them close up in a month anyway? And Trump mentioned opening up public schools. He never said anything about the charters. I thought that was interesting.

GRandma can refrain from visiting her grand children until this is over. Simple really. Why should we shut down the entire economy so grandma can ignore reality?

Your state is an exception. The death rate for those under 10 is something like 0.00000001%. I thnk your state must have the only example of someone under 10 dying from the infection.

Schools should be open.

He-he, you really ARE a dumb, ignorant, brainwashed, liberal lunatic, ya knucklehead. Thanks for your ALWAYS inane and hilarious threads and posts. Bravo!
And thank you for helpful posts that never say shit.

Schools should be open.

Nice state you live in. Here 10% have to be hospitalized and 2% die.
10% of what?

Schools should be open.

But they carry it to those who do. Glad you aren't my doctor you dumb ass.
Those over 65 can isolate themselves. The rest of us can live normal lives.

I admit it. I could give two sits.

But, I don't.

Fuck the children. Kill them all and eat them for dinner.

Abort all your retarded spawn and cut off your fucking balls so you can't pollute the earth with your filthy shits.

But, I don't.

Abort all your retarded spawn and cut off your fucking balls so you can't pollute the earth with your filthy shits.

See how easy that was?

But, I don't.

PavedChilluns.jpg

Forum List

Back