🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you believe Trump wanted to open up the school?

I'm guessing boards of education will keep their schools closed out of fear of Johnny or Suzy going home sick and the school district fearing a lawsuit.

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"
We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
Children are the very least vulnerable to the CommieVirus, you virtue signalling dullard.
They get it, but don't get si
Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

Children a virtually immune from COVID-19

There are 651 cases less the 20 years old in my state and only 1 of them died. That kid was under 10. If they get it on their hand or clothes, they just give to daddy and grandma. You know grandmothers love to see their grandkid, even if it kills them. Ours were over for the day, today. Definitely glad school is over for the year here, by order of the state.

That should be your grandma and grandpa's problem, not mine.

Welcome to the great state of Tennessee. Try not to be pain in the ass while here. We're not big on outside agitators. I am your grandparents generation, kid.

Was that idiocy intended to signify something?

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"
We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
Children are the very least vulnerable to the CommieVirus, you virtue signalling dullard.
They get it, but don't get si
Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

Children a virtually immune from COVID-19

There are 651 cases less the 20 years old in my state and only 1 of them died. That kid was under 10. If they get it on their hand or clothes, they just give to daddy and grandma. You know grandmothers love to see their grandkid, even if it kills them. Ours were over for the day, today. Definitely glad school is over for the year here, by order of the state.

That should be your grandma and grandpa's problem, not mine.

Welcome to the great state of Tennessee. Try not to be pain in the ass while here. We're not big on outside agitators. I am your grandparents generation, kid.

Was that idiocy intended to signify something?

I though you were saying, what we do effected you in some way and were offering an opinion, so I thought maybe you had moved here. Thankfully, I was mistaken. Never mind.

The TRUTH is we don't know yet how it affects kids. Those who claim kids are practically immune are dipwads and those that say it's really bad for kids are dipwads. The TRUTH is we don't know. But I guess you idiots know other. Not my fellow Americans.

I tend to agree with you

After we reopen the schools, if the chinese disease doesent get them liberal brainwashing will

and either way is bad

we can close the schools and fire most of the teachers

then children can engage in distance learning from home where the lib teachers cant reach them

Forum List

Back