🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you believe Trump wanted to open up the school?

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"
We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
I admit it. I could give two sits.

But, I don't.

Fuck the children. Kill them all and eat them for dinner.

Abort all your retarded spawn and cut off your fucking balls so you can't pollute the earth with your filthy shits.

See how easy that was?
What do you mean? I have NEVER denied it.

Your children are competitors of mine. I want them, and you, dead.
:dunno:

Advocating for murder on a live forum. Okay! Are you threatening me and my family?

Apparently someone doesn't know the difference between "wanting" and "making", do you? I could sit around all day wishing for something to happen, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will happen.
But ha, hasn't it been a blast getting all of you Trump Sheep to show us all, who and what you people are? I mean seriously, you talk about not giving a shit about the kids. Trump and your ilk are for each other. This country sure has gone to shit with the likes of these Trump Nazi, genocidal cultists.

It sounds like an invitation?

The cry of the fascist tyrant: "Oh, what about the cheeeeeeellllldreennnnnnnnnnn?"
We'll, I'll give you this, at least you admitted you could give two shits about them right?
I admit it. I could give two sits.

But, I don't.

Fuck the children. Kill them all and eat them for dinner.

Abort all your retarded spawn and cut off your fucking balls so you can't pollute the earth with your filthy shits.

See how easy that was?
What do you mean? I have NEVER denied it.

Your children are competitors of mine. I want them, and you, dead.
:dunno:

Advocating for murder on a live forum. Okay! Are you threatening me and my family?

Apparently someone doesn't know the difference between "wanting" and "making", do you? I could sit around all day wishing for something to happen, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will happen.
But ha, hasn't it been a blast getting all of you Trump Sheep to show us all, who and what you people are? I mean seriously, you talk about not giving a shit about the kids. Trump and your ilk are for each other. This country sure has gone to shit with the likes of these Trump Nazi, genocidal cultists.

Dude, you've already made a complete ass out of yourself. At this point, there's nothing left to do but delete your thread and get out with what little self-esteem you have left.

:auiqs.jpg: :rofl::lmao::laugh::laughing0301:

Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

Kids are running all over my neighborhood. There doesn't appear to be a problem.

Yes, we can believe just about anything with this crazed lunatic. For Gods sake man, you're talking about endangering kids. WTF is wrong with you?

You fucking democrats, proving one destroyed mind at a time, that the walking dead really do exist.... You possess the IQ of a vegetable... :banana:

Schools should be open.

Where the hell have you been?

Transmission among children is extremely low and the mortality rate among children who get it is practically nothing.

There have been 9 total COVID deaths for those under 14 in the US. 9. Meanwhile, all other causes of death for those 14 and under during the same period is 5400.

Open up the fucking schools.

Folks, this is fantastic, because it exposes Trump supporters as the most heartless, irresponsible, scum of the earth on the planet. Risk the lives of Children? NAHHHHHH!!!!! Yep! It's right there for all of you to see. Pro-life you say? Fuck no. "Transmision is extremely low" he says. Can you fucking believe that shit people? They are some more kind of fucked up people. If there is Hell, they are going there.

9 kids versus 7700 kids for other reasons.

All 9 had underlying issues.

How many kids die on the highways every year? Let’s shut down the fucking highways.

Are you fuckers baby killers? Since when do you give a fuck about the life of a child?
Obviously before you did. Did you know the one's who get it and don't die are often times severely sick. Do you care? Fuck no.
95% of the people who get it don't even know it.
But they carry it to those who do. Glad you aren't my doctor you dumb ass.
For what you got, no doctor on earth can cure.
Chronic dumbass disease with TDS complications are usually terminal in the vast majority of cases. I'm afraid you're just gonna die stupid.

Give to the kids is best way to get it to the grandparents that are distancing from everybody else. If he kills off enough grandparents he will take credit for fixing medicare solvency.

Wrong. Studies show that young children do not pass the virus on to adults:

Give to the kids is best way to get it to the grandparents that are distancing from everybody else. If he kills off enough grandparents he will take credit for fixing medicare solvency.

Facts don’t get in the way of a good case of TDS.

I did no such thing.

Expressing a wish is not advocating or inciting or anything of the like.

Die bitch die.

That is not a threat.
Threaten me and my family on this forum, and I won't go crying to any moderators, that much I can promise you.
Good.

When I do that, you will know.

But, are you trying to be an internet bad ass tough guy right now?

If you threaten me and my family, that question will be get answered. And it won't be on this forum.
:laughing0301:
What are you gonna do?

shit your pants?

Fuck you, bitch. You won’t do a goddamn thing.

Nice. Knew they didn't get sick with it as much. Did not know there was a study showing the don't pass it on.

My neighbor's oldest kid (10 YO and homeschooled) from across the street ran up my front yard hill to have a chat while I was sitting out in the beach chair having a drink. I asked him what he had learned from the current experience.

He thought for a sec, then said "Democrats suck".

Great parents. Had to laugh.

You nailed that one, its their favorite TAX INCREASE battle cry do it for the kids. Then they steal all the kids money and pocket it.
Negative! You mistakenly blame the wrong schools. It's the charters who are stealing all the money.

Your liberal butthurt is noted. What's the matter, are you bitter that kids would rather attend a charter school than your failing public school?
No,I'm butthurt over your ignorance. Charters are corrupt and steal money from the public schools where they pocket the money for themselves.

The money belongs to the kid's parents, not to the public schools. Its not their money they didn't work to earn it the parents did. Have your neighbor come over and take all the money out of your purse then you will understand. :itsok:

Fool. It is nearly impossible for children to spread this so-called pandemic causing "virus". Fool. You stand with the mass murder of unborn children. Insert your head . . . there.

He will say anything hoping for a vote. He's dead meat.

You nailed that one, its their favorite TAX INCREASE battle cry do it for the kids. Then they steal all the kids money and pocket it.
Negative! You mistakenly blame the wrong schools. It's the charters who are stealing all the money.

Your liberal butthurt is noted. What's the matter, are you bitter that kids would rather attend a charter school than your failing public school?
Who can afford a non-public school? All those parents that are small business owners?

Who can afford a non-public school? All those parents that are small business owners?
With what I pay in school property taxes, fuck yes I could afford school x10.

Parents in liberal states who are paying sky-high property taxes to fund public schools that's who.

Parents in liberal states who are paying sky-high property taxes to fund public schools that's who.
Property taxes pay for public safety and street maintenance
W8DDE9V.jpg

Parents in liberal states who are paying sky-high pro

What states are those?

What states are those?

Property taxes pay for public safety and street maintenance
W8DDE9V.jpg
Yes. But, school taxes are separate in Texas.

Forum List

Back