Can You Feel It?

A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

Well, I think recent events have revealed what the true meaning is.

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

Let's put it together, shall we?

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?

Your attempts to saddle well meaning liberals with Trump are amusing. I'm not sure why you insist on doing that....but it's interesting.

Please note....it wasn't liberals who got snookered by this clown.

Trump isn't a liberal. He's a nut. A conspiracy theory believing, opportunistic nut. And that nut has been embraced by a majority of America's self described conservatives.
Donald Trump was a registered Democrat during the entire Bush Administration, and well into the Obama Administration.

He was "very pro-choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy.

He wanted Nancy Pelosi to impeach Bush.

He opposed the surge.

He wanted us to cut and run from Iraq.

He said Bill Clinton was a great President.

He said Hillary Clinton would make a great President.

He said Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever, despite Benghazi.

I have established all of these facts many times.

Sorry, but Trump is one of yours. He is a New York limousine liberal.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

One question.

Do you think Donald Trump has ever has strongly held political beliefs of any kind?
When he wasn't running for office, he invariably gave the far left answer to any political question asked of him.

He's a New York liberal! It's not like liberals are thin on the ground in NYC, for chrissakes.

He used to be proud of being a NY liberal.

Now he is a liberal pretending to be a conservative, and he talks like a liberal who has no idea what real conservatives think. His demented brain overflows with straw man fallacies of what it means to be a conservative.

You are a bright guy...which is why I find this approach by you odd. For some reason, you think calling this fucker a liberal is helpful to somone.

Trump doesn't hold the beliefs that would allow him to be elected by liberals to any office. He isn't a liberal. He isn't a conservative. He's an opportunist. He's a scam artist who will claim any position on any issue which gives him what he seeks at the moment.

I've now explained it to you. Take it or leave it.

Your attempts to saddle well meaning liberals with Trump are amusing. I'm not sure why you insist on doing that....but it's interesting.

Trump isn't a liberal. He's a nut. A conspiracy theory believing, opportunistic nut. And that nut has been embraced by a majority of America's self described conservatives.
Donald Trump was a registered Democrat during the entire Bush Administration, and well into the Obama Administration.

He opposed the surge.

5zfga1.jpg

One question.

Do you think Donald Trump has ever has strongly held political beliefs of any kind?
When he wasn't running for office, he invariably gave the far left answer to any political question asked of him.

He's a New York liberal! It's not like liberals are thin on the ground in NYC, for chrissakes.

Now he is a liberal pretending to be a conservative, and he talks like a liberal who has no idea what real conservatives think. His demented brain overflows with straw man fallacies of what it means to be a conservative.
And Hillary is even more liberal.
I don't think so. I don't recall her demanding Nancy Pelosi impeach Bush like Trump did, do you?

Trump's budget plan would add many more trillions of dollars to our national debt than Hillary's plan would. In fact, that's the dead giveaway he isn't a real conservative. The first thing a real conservative would have done was put a plan to reduce our debt on the table.

No, on just about every measure, Trump has always been more liberal than Clinton.

Oh!!!!! Adding debt is a liberal thing!!! Awesome.

I didn't demand that Pelosi impeach Bush.

Maybe Trump is a SUPERLIBERAL....un recognizable to normal liberals.

A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?

He opposed the surge.

5zfga1.jpg

One question.

You are a bright guy...which is why I find this approach by you odd. For some reason, you think calling this fucker a liberal is helpful to somone.

Trump doesn't hold the beliefs that would allow him to be elected by liberals to any office. He isn't a liberal. He isn't a conservative. He's an opportunist. He's a scam artist who will claim any position on any issue which gives him what he seeks at the moment.

I've now explained it to you. Take it or leave it.
I thought you just said he wasn't a liberal....:lol:

Trump is a non-politician and thus your confusion.....you demand masters that know how to handle your needs they imposed upon you.....we get it, you're a lemming.....

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Donald's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Can you feel it?

And you will be at the front of the line, dick sucking/twat slurping to get your piece of the pie.
I'll be right where I have always been. Kicking the assholes who have hijacked my party in the nuts. It is far past time for the GOP to show all you retards, hypocrites, liars, bigots, racists, and psychopaths the door.
The 'assholes' have taken over "your" party and 1 of 2 things will happen.

#1 They'll keep it and grow it into a force to be reckoned with. 'Assholes' galore.
#2 Abandon it and watch it collapse.

In short the GOP will NEVER be the same and that is a good thing.

Now....wouldn't THAT be something. If you were expressing support for Trump because you were disgusted with the GOP and you wanted to watch it implode.....that would be something. But...no. That isn't the case. You believe what Trump has told you. You actually want that man to be our president.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Donald's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Can you feel it?

And you will be at the front of the line, dick sucking/twat slurping to get your piece of the pie.
I'll be right where I have always been. Kicking the assholes who have hijacked my party in the nuts. It is far past time for the GOP to show all you retards, hypocrites, liars, bigots, racists, and psychopaths the door.
The 'assholes' have taken over "your" party and 1 of 2 things will happen.

#1 They'll keep it and grow it into a force to be reckoned with. 'Assholes' galore.
#2 Abandon it and watch it collapse.

In short the GOP will NEVER be the same and that is a good thing.

Now....wouldn't THAT be something. If you were expressing support for Trump because you were disgusted with the GOP and you wanted to watch it implode.....that would be something. But...no. That isn't the case. You believe what Trump has told you. You actually want that man to be our president.
Wow.....you are fucking clueless.....

It didn't really have anything to do with the wives' reactions. It was (sarcastically) about the whining that the media colluded to take the guy down. Clinton's bad boy antics were covered, so why wouldn't Trump's be? It's okay for Clinton, but not for Trump?

huh?

got that bass-ackwards dont you?

its ok to fry Hillary and not even mention Trumps wife ... yes?
Where are you guys getting all this? Did I make a comment ANYWHERE about the wives' reactions? "It's okay for Bill Clinton, but not for Trump" There. Does that make it more clear?
Who said it is okay for Bill Clinton?

And why are Trump and all his Chumps making the argument of a five year old?

"Billy did it, too!"
OMG. You're going deep in the weeds here. I'm going to rephrase. The media has every right and even a responsibility to cover Trump's naughtiness the same way it covered Bill Clinton's when it happened.
Meaning, quit whining about the collusion of the mean, mean, press.
Whatever other meaning you're getting out of it is totally screwed up.
Where did I whine about the collusion of the press?

I didn't.

In fact, I wrote a long post yesterday chastising someone for blaming the media. The media, especially the propaganda outlets, feed the rubes what they want. As long as the media can make bank on that model, they will continue to manufacture all the bullshit the retards can consume.

As I prove in countless topics every day, the rubes WANT to be lied to. They BEG to be lied to. Every time they are shown they were lied to, they get right back in line for more lies to propagate.

So, no. It has NOTHING to do with the media and EVERYTHING to do with the desire to bleev on the part of the goddam brainless parroting rubes.

They are devolving in real time.
Yes, my post was not to you, it was to Marty, who was whining. I know what you were saying. You are always very clear, and 99% of the time I agree with you, including on this thread. I think you needed some sleep, and I hope you got it last night.

Prove that I am a bigot or racist, or shut the fuck up. I never said I loved Trump, but i would have rather dealt with 4 years of his chaos that 4-8 years of progressive hell.

If this thing with the video being held for MONTHS rings true, then what we have is probably collusion to fuck up the Republican nomination, and you have been one of the willful idiots that will have let them get away with it.
Oh, I have no doubt the bus tape was held back deliberately. I even started a topic about it before it even occurred to any of you rubes. I called it Amateur vs. Professional October Surprises.

You rubes were wetting your pants in premature glee over the upcoming Wikileaks releases. In the meantime, the people who held a REAL surprise kept their counsel. They kept their powder dry. You dumb fucks never even saw it coming.

And just as I predicted, the Wikileaks ejaculations were weak sauce.

It's amusing you whine about interference in the election process when it is foreigners who are behind the Wikileaks bullshit.

I notice you dodged my racist/bigot challenge, you gutless hack. And yet you still don't see your enabling.

Trump is an ass, but he would have been a limited ass, held in check by congress, the courts, and a hostile media. Hillary will be given carte fucking blanche to reshape the country as she sees fit, and idiots like you are going to be the cause of it.

Or the nation could have gotten a real candidate out of the republican party.

it was a perfect storm, Celebrity, angst in the heartland, and a complicit press that was waiting to give Hilary the easiest path possible.

No one person made this situation, it was a team effort.

The press gave Trump the easiest path possible.....along with 16 incompetent primary opponents.

it wasn't the compentency that was the issue, or the 16 (early on at least). It was that there was still 4 besides Trump at a point where there should have been only 1.

After the first 2-3 primaries the party should have rallied around 1 standard-bearer, and it didn't.

It didn't really have anything to do with the wives' reactions. It was (sarcastically) about the whining that the media colluded to take the guy down. Clinton's bad boy antics were covered, so why wouldn't Trump's be? It's okay for Clinton, but not for Trump?

huh?

got that bass-ackwards dont you?

its ok to fry Hillary and not even mention Trumps wife ... yes?
Where are you guys getting all this? Did I make a comment ANYWHERE about the wives' reactions? "It's okay for Bill Clinton, but not for Trump" There. Does that make it more clear?
Who said it is okay for Bill Clinton?

And why are Trump and all his Chumps making the argument of a five year old?

"Billy did it, too!"
OMG. You're going deep in the weeds here. I'm going to rephrase. The media has every right and even a responsibility to cover Trump's naughtiness the same way it covered Bill Clinton's when it happened.
Meaning, quit whining about the collusion of the mean, mean, press.
Whatever other meaning you're getting out of it is totally screwed up.
The media didn't cover Bill's "naughtiness"....

Quit being less knowledgeable about the Clinton presidency than someone who was in kindergarten at the time it happened.
spoken by someone who wasn't even a twinkle in his Daddy's eye at the time? Of course it was covered, Einstein.

Oh, I have no doubt the bus tape was held back deliberately. I even started a topic about it before it even occurred to any of you rubes. I called it Amateur vs. Professional October Surprises.

You rubes were wetting your pants in premature glee over the upcoming Wikileaks releases. In the meantime, the people who held a REAL surprise kept their counsel. They kept their powder dry. You dumb fucks never even saw it coming.

And just as I predicted, the Wikileaks ejaculations were weak sauce.

It's amusing you whine about interference in the election process when it is foreigners who are behind the Wikileaks bullshit.

I notice you dodged my racist/bigot challenge, you gutless hack. And yet you still don't see your enabling.

Trump is an ass, but he would have been a limited ass, held in check by congress, the courts, and a hostile media. Hillary will be given carte fucking blanche to reshape the country as she sees fit, and idiots like you are going to be the cause of it.

it was a perfect storm, Celebrity, angst in the heartland, and a complicit press that was waiting to give Hilary the easiest path possible.

The press gave Trump the easiest path possible.....along with 16 incompetent primary opponents.

it wasn't the compentency that was the issue, or the 16 (early on at least). It was that there was still 4 besides Trump at a point where there should have been only 1.

After the first 2-3 primaries the party should have rallied around 1 standard-bearer, and it didn't.

It recognized it had no standard-bearer worthy of rallying behind.

Ir recognized it had no standard-bearer worthy of rallying behind.

Walker and Jindal were two I could have supported. and any one of the last 4 would be doing just fine against Hillary right now.

[Q
Hey retard. I have never denied Democrats were in the Klan. In fact, I said it is a lie of omission to say ONLY Democrats were in the Klan.

All caught up now, retard?

The GOP was infested with Klansmen. They took over the party. I have buried you with the evidence.

Tell me something. Serious question: How are you so ignorant of American history?

What kind of school did you attend? Based on your posting history, they didn't teach math, they didn't teach logic, they didn't teach US history. So what DID they teach?

Did you drop out in fifth grade?

Hey hack, you're doing what those of your shameful party always do, promoting the BIG LIE. You accuse the opposition that you hate of doing what it is that you actually did. Goering praised this technique under the Reich, but no group of scum have ever perfected it quite as much as you democrats.

You are pouting because I posted American history. You have your little memes from the Soros sites that do your thinking for you. What I post is legitimate American history, not clippings from an obscure county newspaper in the 1920's.

Oh, and it's Dr. Uncensored to you, cretin.

Can you feel it?

It's all the Republican establishment's fault.

A lie that Mr. Soros has trained you to yap.

Trump was and probably is pro-abortion. Up to the 9th month? You're making that up, of course. Hey, you're a democrat, lying is what you do.

True - will that cause a rash on you? I mean, truth on a democrat like you is like salt on a slug - no offense to slugs.

He opposed the surge.

Doubtful - sounds like Soros demagoguery, but I find no evidence one way or the other.

He opposed our involvement from the start - unlike your gal Hillary.

Don't you say the same. Comrade?

He did.

Bullshit.

You have recited your Soros talking points, you are a hack and a Soros drone. Facts are another story.

5zfga1.jpg

But your beloved Hillary is "Conservative," Guno? :lmao:

Hillary will appoint SCOTUS justices who will push the court HARD LEFT. The Bill of Rights will be effectively gone. Freedom of speech and religion will vanish instantly. Without honorable men like Scalia to uphold Hobby Lobby type decisions, you totalitarian leftist scum will force people to violate their own religious ideals and serve your politically correct edicts. Speech codes will be upheld, and speech that opposes your filthy party criminalized.

And this is why you support Hillary.

[Q
Hey retard. I have never denied Democrats were in the Klan. In fact, I said it is a lie of omission to say ONLY Democrats were in the Klan.

The GOP was infested with Klansmen. They took over the party. I have buried you with the evidence.

Tell me something. Serious question: How are you so ignorant of American history?

What kind of school did you attend? Based on your posting history, they didn't teach math, they didn't teach logic, they didn't teach US history. So what DID they teach?

Hey hack, you're doing what those of your shameful party always do, promoting the BIG LIE. You accuse the opposition that you hate of doing what it is that you actually did. Goering praised this technique under the Reich, but no group of scum have ever perfected it quite as much as you democrats.

You are pouting because I posted American history. You have your little memes from the Soros sites that do your thinking for you. What I post is legitimate American history, not clippings from an obscure county newspaper in the 1920's.

See? Poor UnCensored is ripping off his own ears and gouging out his own eyes to learn real American history. Just as I predicted. :lol:

What a sap.

Trump was and probably is pro-abortion. Up to the 9th month? You're making that up, of course. Hey, you're a democrat, lying is what you do.

He supported the war BEFORE the invasion. Just like Hillary and all his fellow Democrats.

And then, just like Code Pink, he demanded we cut and run from Iraq. THE VERY POLICY HE NOW BLAMES FOR THE RISE OF ISIS.

Nope. Retard.

Bullshit.

Fact. Retard.

"How did she do as Secretary of State? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else."

I don't support Clinton, and you know that fuckwad. Liar. Retard.

[Q

See? Poor UnCensored is ripping off his own ears and gouging out his own eyes to learn real American history. Just as I predicted. :lol:

What a sap.

:lol:

Well okay then, you go on back to your Thunderbird and EasyOff then... :eusa_whistle:

He supported the war BEFORE the invasion. Just like Hillary and all his fellow Democrats.

And then, just like Code Pink, he demanded we cut and run from Iraq. THE VERY POLICY HE NOW BLAMES FOR THE RISE OF ISIS.

Nope. Retard.

Bullshit.

Fact. Retard.

"How did she do as Secretary of State? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else."

I don't support Clinton, and you know that fuckwad. Liar. Retard.

There is NO ONE, not rdean, not Candy Corn, not Blindfool, who is a bigger promoter of Hillary Rodham Soprano than you are, Guno5000.

Fact.

Trump's campaign was first and always about him. I mean the tape of him saying something like grab them by the p9ssy and walking into dressing rooms with nude or seminude minors .... that was always gonna come out. If he were running against a normal candidate that would have killed him in any event. But Hillary has a sea anchor. LOL

But the ego and narcissism ..... Reagan, both Kennedys, Ike, FDR .... it was never about them. That's why on every important issue like trade and immigration, he's a false prophet. He's not trying to uplift the country and make it better. He's selling a con. "Only I can save you." "No one knows the tax code like I do."

Forum List

Back