Canada Blocks Helping Poor Kids Because They Don’t Parrot Homo Agenda

What does giving a poor kid a Christmas gift have to with homosexuality?

I have no idea. You’ll have to ask a leftist.

Yet more evidence the left hate the poor.

Canadian Schools Cancel Operation Christmas Child over Organization’s Stance on Homosexuality
Excellent choice. They can engage in charity without having to go through a bigoted organization of religious fetishists. The schools policoes are the moral and correct policies, while those of the charity are immoral and incorrect. So, the right thing to do would be for the charity to eliminate its bronze age bigotry from its policies.

Canadian Schools Cancel Operation Christmas Child over Organization’s Stance on Homosexuality
Excellent choice. They can engage in charity without having to go through a bigoted organization of religious fetishists. The schools policoes are the moral and correct policies, while those of the charity are immoral and incorrect. So, the right thing to do would be for the charity to eliminate its bronze age bigotry from its policies.
And what charity is that?
Oh wait, Homo lovers don’t do charity for the poor, they just crap on them.

Just about any other charity. Of course, it is the charity holding the immoral clauses in its policies, and its the charity that should change. It will, eventually. All this squawking by you nutters is a death knell.

Their intolerance of others is hurting the children... Sad
The charity? Right. The school? No. Its actions represent intolerance of immoral ideas, not of people.
immoral is subjective. So scream down that empty tunnel if you want.
I'm not screaming down a tunnel, as history clearly shows that the morality of our society changes over time. And that happens precisely because people speak out and engage in protests like the one described in this thread. So maybe it's you who needs to get out of the way.

Cons will end CHIP.
I dont think they will. They know they would be thrown out of office. They also know that these crackling fools that they can count on to support anything they say or do will look the other way, if they dont end CHIP.

Just about any other charity. Of course, it is the charity holding the immoral clauses in its policies, and its the charity that should change. It will, eventually. All this squawking by you nutters is a death knell.
You can’t name one because none exist.

You can’t name one because none exist.
No other charities exist, eh? Fascinating.

Their intolerance of others is hurting the children... Sad
The charity? Right. The school? No. Its actions represent intolerance of immoral ideas, not of people.
IRONY ALERT. NO TOLERANCE JUSTIFIED BECAUSE THEY THINK DIFFERENTLY ALERT.
Intolerance of bad ideas is not the same as intolerance of people who quietly believe them. But you religious nutballs have internalized your stupid beliefs, so you see any intolerance of them as intolerance of you, personally.

Forum List

Back