Canadians Could Be Jailed or Fined for Using Incorrect Gender Pronouns

This garbage reminds me of my husband telling our youngest she was going to eat her peas and she was going to like it. She shot back I might have to eat them but I don't have to like them

This garbage reminds me of my husband telling our youngest she was going to eat her peas and she was going to like it. She shot back I might have to eat them but I don't have to like them

Family legend has it I wouldn't eat peas unless my sister fed them to me...anybody else tried and they'd be wearing them. :lol:

Family legend has it I wouldn't eat peas unless my sister fed them to me...anybody else tried and they'd be wearing them. :lol:

Our youngest is unfiltered and sassy...she got it from her papa :rolleyes:

What if DNA proved that the person who claimed to have been a victim of the gender pronoun law didn't represent the correct gender? Does science matter?

What if DNA proved that the person who claimed to have been a victim of the gender pronoun law didn't represent the correct gender? Does science matter?
That would be wrong, but it's based on a premise that such a law exists. It doesn't. Please cite a gender pronoun law. Don't you realize you've been had by a fake news site? :laugh2:

That would be wrong, but it's based on a premise that such a law exists. It doesn't. Please cite a gender pronoun law. Don't you realize you've been had by a fake news site? :laugh2:
For some reason these people just never remember all the other times they have been had by their dubious information sources.

That's hilarious. I thought I was the only one to experience something like that. I have 4 little sisters and the baby wouldn't go to bed unless I tucked her in. We could never figure out why as I doted on all of them as did my older brother and sister. I tease the daylights out of her to this day 40 years later. She does have a good come back though, she say's that the combination of me and a bed tends to put females to sleep. I haven't been able to come up with a comeback for that one.

Forum List

Back