Candace Owens: Leader of the Conservative Plantation

Are You A Fan of the Scammer Candace Owens?

• I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwinger and I'm a fan

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwinger and I'm not a fan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Liberal/Democrat/Progressives and I'm a fan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Liberal/Democrat/Progressives and I'm not a fan

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I'm an independent and I'm a fan

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I'm an independent and I'm not a fan

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Do self-proclaimed conservatives know who you're supporting in the scammer Candace Owens?

If not, here's all you need to know...

and for good measure...

How is the plantation your on any better? I’ll tell ya about a black dude I know. Went to high school with him. I joined the Navy, sadly he went to prison. Bad charges to. Gun stuff and narcotics. Went in for 10 years, got out no work for him. He got hired on here as a custodian before I came. Made $10.00 an hour. When I started here I bragged him up to my boss, he came here to the shop. Payed him $15.00 an hour. Due to some schooling he got in the joint, and a little more he got on the outside, he got hired on at another job that pays very well. I’m extremely jealous. Other then toss his ass in prison, what did your plantation do for this guy? And no, Candic Owens did nothing for him but provide spank material.

Do self-proclaimed conservatives know who you're supporting in the scammer Candace Owens?

and for good measure...

Wow....I had no idea you were such a racist / how frightened you Dems are of an intelligent independent-thinking black female....

Pathetic...

and for good measure...

Dont listen to her

when are you guys going to stop killing yourselves , blaming whitey ....and actually start playing instruments again ?
murderinnegroes.jpeg

GODDAMN MAN !rap hasn't evolved since 1994 ....stuck ,old, BLAND And boring ....BIG NIGGA G

really take your "culture " back ...it blows and is stuck at a low point .....

fuck your feelings and the color of your skin
NO ONE CARES

vote Jamaica estates 2020!

and for good measure...

She used to be a liberal, but she woke up. Like many minorities are. I mean we see how you treat her, when she left.

She knows where the money is

You being a paid guy on here. So do you.

The things someone will do for $1.15/hour.

and for good measure...

Wow....I had no idea you were such a racist / how frightened you Dems are of an intelligent independent-thinking black female....

Pathetic...

It’s pretty obvious.

His past history is loaded with implied racism and the co-signing of racist posts, and his avatar is of Malcolm X, a racist.

Smart, empowered, independent black woman succeeding.

Of course a racist, sexist idiot would hate to see that.

Candace is the exact opposite of Sharpton, Jackson and other scammers of that ilk. Candace wants Black people to have opportunities for good paying jobs. Trump is delivering on that. The Democratic party and the previously mentioned race hucksters want to keep Blacks poor and pissed off. That's how they keep them dependent on government. That makes them easier to exploit. Blacks are much better off with Candace and Trump.

Forum List

Back