Can't be Partisan and be a Supreme Court Justice

Dan Stubbs said:
I am thinking the next progressive Judge is going to have a hard time. We get even, you make the rules.
No
There Will Be No Back-Lash On Committee
Or In The Senate

Kav isn't a mere partisan .. He's a HYPER-Partisan on steroids.
Everyone has political opinions.
But political OPERATIVES such as he (worked with KennyBoy Starr against Clintons and YEARS in the Bush White House) aren't fit.
Ginsberg Was A Director At The ACLU

The ACLU fights for the civil liberties for everybody. If you didn't want to take those civil liberties away, you wouldn't see them as an enemy.

BULLDOG said:
The ACLU fights for the civil liberties for everybody. If you didn't want to take those civil liberties away, you wouldn't see them as an enemy.
When Has She Recused Herself
As Conflict Of Interest

She Was Performing Same-Sex Marriages
Whether Legal, Or Not
While The Case Was Pending Before The Court

Impartiality Is The Issue
From The Post I Originally Quoted

BULLDOG said:
When Has She Recused Herself
As Conflict Of Interest

She Was Performing Same-Sex Marriages
Whether Legal, Or Not
While The Case Was Pending Before The Court

Impartiality Is The Issue
From The Post I Originally Quoted

All marriages she officiated were legal. Of course, you can prove me wrong if you can point to one that was not legal at the time.

BULLDOG said:
All marriages she officiated were legal. Of course, you can prove me wrong if you can point to one that was not legal at the time.
Whether Legal Or Not
The Case Was Pending Before The Court
It Would Overturn Several State's Constitutions
Not That It Should Matter

Because:
Impartiality Is The Issue, Ma'am...

BULLDOG said:
Whether Legal Or Not
The Case Was Pending Before The Court
It Would Overturn Several State's Constitutions
Not That It Should Matter

Because:
Impartiality Is The Issue, Ma'am...

Quit whining. It was already legal in that state.

BULLDOG said:
Unconstitutional In Others

Impartiality Is The Issue, Ma'am
Impartiality....Focus

Has Ginsberg Ever Recused Herself
As Conflict Of Interest

We already know what Ginsburg thinks of the president. She told us more than a year ago that she "can't imagine what the country would be . . . with Donald Trump as our president." Facing criticism for her apparent endorsement of Hillary Clinton and her attacks on Trump, Ginsburg doubled down, emphasizing in a CNN interview: "He is a faker." She then went on "point by point, as if presenting a legal brief," the CNN analyst said.

Still, the Code of Conduct for U.S. judges states that a judge shall not "make speeches for a political organization or candidate, or publicly endorse or oppose a candidate for public office," and it sure looks like Ginsburg violated that provision. The code also insists that judges avoid "impropriety and the appearance of impropriety in all activities." Technically, the code does not apply to the Supreme Court, but Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. has assured us that he and his fellow justices follow it.

Opinion | Justice Ginsburg has some explaining to do

"He is a faker," she said of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, going point by point, as if presenting a legal brief. "He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."

Acknowledging her own age and that Justices Anthony Kennedy and Stephen Breyer will turn 80 and 78, respectively, Ginsburg said of the possible next president: "She is bound to have a few appointments (to the Supreme Court) in her term."

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics

You were saying democrats?
The Crypt Keeper Ginsburg also said that the US Constitution needs to be replaced. That's a person that doesn't belong on the Supreme Court, whose job it is to interpret cases brought before it via that same Constitution.
Everyone has biases, with the new left, its bias lies with Karl Marx, with the Conservatives, it's about an extremely small federal government with limited powers.

My hunch is that any judge sitting on a lower federal court and has ambition to be nominated to the Supreme Court has to play politics stealthily. It may have even affected a decision or two during their time on the court.

As far as the Ginsberg matter, I'm with those that think she should resign.

Can't be a 'beer' drunk, stumbling around, forgetting shit, raping 15 year olds, and be a SCOTUS justice.

Oh; this is America. I guess you CAN!!!

Can't be a 'beer' drunk, stumbling around, forgetting shit, raping 15 year olds, and be a SCOTUS justice.

Did Kavanaugh forget what parties he went to, who got him there, who drove him home, how he called for a ride?

Yes, this is America, and in America, you are innocent until proven guilty. In leftist America, you are guilty until proven innocent. That's why America has turned on you and will turn even more down the road. We don't want to have a justice system similar to North Korea or Cuba. That's what Democrats want.

Did Kavanaugh forget what parties he went to, who got him there, who drove him home, how he called for a ride?

Yes, this is America, and in America, you are innocent until proven guilty. In leftist America, you are guilty until proven innocent. That's why America has turned on you and will turn even more down the road. We don't want to have a justice system similar to North Korea or Cuba. That's what Democrats want.

Kavanaugh was NOT in a 'court of law' so, your shitty 'due process' argument is moot.

Kavanaugh IS experiencing a 'job interview.'

Have you ever had the opportunity for 'due process' in a job interview?

Yeah, right.

Maybe we should start holding our politicians accountable for everything they’ve done when they were kids. We should also start accusing them of being sexual predators whenever someone makes that accusation

Its now standard operating procedure for the Supreme Court to ask for their yearbooks and Permanent Record from school, and detailed history of their alcohol and drug use in school as well as their sexual experiences will be questioned in Embarrassing Detail.

If a prospective Supreme Justice ever snuck a smoke between classes in school, it will be grounds for rejection.

Yet DumBama highlighted his drug use and hinted at sales, and he was voted in twice.

Kavanaugh was NOT in a 'court of law' so, your shitty 'due process' argument is moot.

Yeah, right.

And what job interview should involve an FBI investigation? This was a hearing--not a job interview. And in a Senate hearing, you are sworn to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I've never been to a job interview where I had to do that. Furthermore innocent until proven guilty is the American way and has been since the founding of this country. But we all know how anti-American way the left is.

Yeah, right.

And what job interview should involve an FBI investigation? This was a hearing--not a job interview. And in a Senate hearing, you are sworn to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I've never been to a job interview where I had to do that. Furthermore innocent until proven guilty is the American way and has been since the founding of this country. But we all know how anti-American way the left is.

Oh, poor U.

C this thread? Have You EVER LIED on a Job Application, In a Job Interview, On your Resume?

Well, did U lie for your job?

A job interview does NOT come with 'due process' boi.

Maybe we should start holding our politicians accountable for everything they’ve done when they were kids. We should also start accusing them of being sexual predators whenever someone makes that accusation

That standard had already formed by the left when Romeny ran for President. They dug up some story about him tackling some kid in high school and shaving his head as a prank.

Yeah, right.

Oh, poor U.

C this thread? Have You EVER LIED on a Job Application, In a Job Interview, On your Resume?

So why don't you just come out and say it? You leftists don't believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. You believe an American is guilty until proven innocent outside of a court hearing. At least you would be honest that way.

BULLDOG said:
Unconstitutional In Others

Impartiality Is The Issue, Ma'am
Impartiality....Focus

Has Ginsberg Ever Recused Herself
As Conflict Of Interest

You're wishing just a little too hard. There case before the court was about same sex legality in another state. No matter how that case turned out, it did not have a direct impact on the legality in the state she performed the ceremony in.

Yeah, right.

Oh, poor U.

So why don't you just come out and say it? You leftists don't believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. You believe an American is guilty until proven innocent outside of a court hearing. At least you would be honest that way.

You dumb shit: a JOB INTERVIEW is NOT about innocent, nor guilty.

A job interview is about getting the best candidate that is TRUTHFUL.

God; you people are fvcking dumb.

Yeah, right.

Oh, poor U.

You dumb shit: a JOB INTERVIEW is NOT about innocent, nor guilty.

A job interview is about getting the best candidate that is TRUTHFUL.

God; you people are fvcking dumb.

We're dumb? A job interview does not require a Senate hearing. So yes it is about being innocent or guilty. That's why there was a Senate hearing.

However even it it was what you said, a job interview. You believe that during this "job interview" a person is guilty until proven innocent? Just come out and say it. It's all I ask. You believe that somebody making an unsubstantiated claim should have the ability to ruin an innocent persons life.

Forum List

Back