Capitalism or Communism? Is communism really that horrible?

Uncensored wants to be a libertarian master to terrorize without impediment those who work for him.

Such a fool. He was born 150 years too late.

Pay attention, please.

Of course it's possible We are talking about the perceived horrors of a national life: fascism, unregulated economy, communism, libertarianism.

You mean to tell us that the "perceived horrors" were different that the "real horrors" of life under communism? :eusa_eh:

You mean then that fascist, communist, and libertarian nations would be horrific for the citizens.

Libertarian ideals are incompatible with those of fascism and communism.

political_spectrum_left_right_wing1.gif

Last edited:
We have already shown the woefully inadequate nature of the graphic. Go back and look it up if you can't remember. Libertarians are the flip side of the coin that is communism on the other side.

We have already shown the woefully inadequate nature of the graphic. Go back and look it up if you can't remember. Libertarians are the flip side of the coin that is communism on the other side.

Libertarians believe in a republic that protects the people by defending their inherent rights outlined in a constitution.

Communism involves controlling the people.

There's a fine line between defending and controlling the populace. Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Tse-Tung, and every other dictator in history have controlled their populace.

Again, libertarians advocate defending the inherent rights of the populace. That's what a republic is about, not a democracy. I believe you have some brushing up to do on ideologies.

Libertarians believe in a republic that protects the people by defending their inherent rights outlined in a constitution.

There's a fine line between defending and controlling the populace. Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Tse-Tung, and every other dictator in history have controlled their populace.

Again, libertarians advocate defending the inherent rights of the populace. That's what a republic is about, not a democracy. I believe you have some brushing up to do on ideologies.

The only way to defend "the inherent rights" of people is through the Rule of Law (government) not the Rule of Man (libertarianism).

Read the Declaration of Independence, then the U.S. Constitution.

Sure is. Maybe Nazi Germany or a nation with an unregulated economy would approach communism.
Impossible. Communism is the total regulation of the economy by the state.

Pay attention, please.

Of course it's possible We are talking about the perceived horrors of a national life: fascism, unregulated economy, communism, libertarianism.
Oh, well, as long as you're just making shit up, sure.

But out here in the real world, there is not now nor has there EVER been a Communist nation with an unregulated economy.

Period.

Jakematters believes that if he faithfully posts the material that George Soros and his lieutenants instruct him to post, he will get a paycheck.

Fakey is a 20-year-old kid with a semester of Poli Sci 101.

And we see the libertarian loonies rave here on the Board.

Whatta buncha sillies. :lol:

You know why your numbers are so law in % per capita, doncha? It ain't causa your smarts!

:lol:

20? How do you come up with him being that old? I would have said 14

The only way to defend "the inherent rights" of people is through the Rule of Law (government) not the Rule of Man (libertarianism).

Read the Declaration of Independence, then the U.S. Constitution.

Exactly! That's why I said that libertarians advocate for a republic!

NOT a democracy. So libertarianism is obviously not the rule of man.

Do you recognize this?

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Last edited:

20? How do you come up with him being that old? I would have said 14

All is revealed.

Forum List

Back