Carl Demaio: That Enigmatic Gay Republican Candidate

TK, how about before you "go" you answer the question...would you support a candidate that takes money from Planned Parenthood and the Brady Campaign just because they own a gun and say they are pro-life?

No, not at all.

Every group has a Judas willing to sell their own out for their 30 pcs of silver.

This speaks totally to your hypocrisy. Do you, or do you not support gays and gay rights? Or is your support merely one sided? Like I said before, you guys treat blacks, women, and Hispanics the same way.

What gay rights does Joe want to deny this guy?

The right to his own opinions? The right to be gay and a Republican at the same time? Are you seriously that oblivious?

TK, do you have any idea what you're saying? You want gays to support a gay candidate just because he's gay. Do you realize how fucking stupid that is?

Okay. So. That was a concession if I ever heard one. People can vote for whomever they want, what you can't do is say "I support gay rights" then treat a gay man like gutter trash because his political views don't match yours. How childish.

Um, yeah you can. Duh...that's politics. He's being attacked for his stances on issues, not for being gay.

Duh, that's hypocrisy. Irony. A double standard. Whatever you want to call it. Or you could simply read the OP, or the links, and be proven wrong.

Wait....you say attacking someone on ISSUES is hypocrisy? Whaaaaaa?

TK, how about before you "go" you answer the question...would you support a candidate that takes money from Planned Parenthood and the Brady Campaign just because they own a gun and say they are pro-life?

That is a red herring. The man would hold contradictory beliefs. Thus he would be untrustworthy on his face. That argument is invalid.

TK, do you have any idea what you're saying? You want gays to support a gay candidate just because he's gay. Do you realize how fucking stupid that is?

Nope. You all claim to be united in one cause, but if one of you happens to jump the fence, you abandon him/them. So, tell me, what does that say for you? Do you realize how hypocritical that is? I don't care who you support. I simply question your motives. That's all.

Sure I do.

I firmly believe that the GOP works on keeping stupid people like you votign against your own economic interests by pushing your buttons on religion, race, guns, abortion and sex.

Which is why you are sitting on a couch, unable to get a job, bitching about those "Welfare People" while living off the goodness of others yourself.

Oh, incidently, "Runs with Scissors" is a play on your recent claims to be "Native American". Get it? "Dances with Wolves" "Runs with Scissors".

Before I go:

Two words, Non. Sequitur.

Bye.

You don't actually know what those words mean, do you, "Runs with Scissors"?

LOL. You're melting down.

Get back in your playpen, Joe.

A non sequitur is when the conclusion doesn't match the premise being argued, as was the case in that post.

Last edited:
(Silence is golden)

I can hear you guys penning up your responses now. Don't bother. Just more insults, lies and irrelevance.

Okay. So. That was a concession if I ever heard one. People can vote for whomever they want, what you can't do is say "I support gay rights" then treat a gay man like gutter trash because his political views don't match yours. How childish.

Um, yeah you can. Duh...that's politics. He's being attackeHd for his stances on issues, not for being gay.

Duh, that's hypocrisy. Irony. A double standard. Whatever you want to call it. Or you could simply read the OP, or the links, and be proven wrong.

How is what Seawytch said "hypocrisy"?

Um, yeah you can. Duh...that's politics. He's being attacked for his stances on issues, not for being gay.

It's not what he's saying, genius. It's what he's doing. Far be it from you to grasp the nuances of hypocrisy. First of all, Seawytch claims to support gays and gay rights, not to mention (from what I've read here on this board) he's gay himself. But he's using some fantastic reasoning not to support THIS gay conservative. When you throw all of your support behind gay rights causes, it's naturally hypocritical when you treat a gay political candidate with contempt. It's so easy to say, "well, it's because he's a gay Republican, isn't it."

Carl Demaio: That Enigmatic Gay Republican Candidate

This is exactly what the Pubs would do to a gay Dem candidate.

It's politics, not a morality play.

I haven't seen that done in this area.

It's not what he's saying, genius. It's what he's doing. Far be it from you to grasp the nuances of hypocrisy. First of all, Seawytch claims to support gays and gay rights, not to mention (from what I've read here on this board) he's gay himself. But he's using some fantastic reasoning not to support THIS gay conservative. When you throw all of your support behind gay rights causes, it's naturally hypocritical when you treat a gay political candidate with contempt. It's so easy to say, "well, it's because he's a gay Republican, isn't it."

Um, he's a conservative TK. His stance on all issues runs counter-intuitive to mine. I'm supposed to support a conservative candidate ONLY because he is gay? I'm supposed to ignore who he takes donations from (anti gay marriage people) and ignore his stance on all issues and support and vote for him ONLY because he is gay? Seriously TK?

Forum List

Back