Carl Demaio: That Enigmatic Gay Republican Candidate

The Dems attacked him by saying he was "holding his lover's hand?"

Those bastards! Thank goodness he is embracing the Republican Party! All that they've said is that he is going to spend eternity in hell, rape children, destroy the institution of marriage, spread AIDS, support NAMBLA, assault Christianity, embrace Islam, embrace communism and fascism :)dunno:), fundamentally destroy America, and oh yeah TRY TO TURN YOUR CHILDREN GAY :eek::eek::eek:

Those nasty dems :evil::evil::evil:

That attack was by the National Organization for Marriage, one of the most conservative groups in the country.

Feel foolish. You've earned the right.

These threads....that's right...THREADSSSSS are cracking me up. Carl Demaio has been a politician in San Diego for quite a while. City Council member and Republican candidate for mayor. Now people want us to believe that we here SUDDENLY have a problem with him being gay?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's Harvey Milk resurrected! Reborn.

Oops. Did I hit too hard? Perhaps I don't know my own strength.

Really? When one of your sources sided with me and another one is a GOP group?

Look this is politics. If Demaio can't handle it, he's in the wrong field. Now what's the scoop on his lover Hale?

LOL.

You never quoted which one "sided with you." You're too lazy to do any meaningful reading Howey.

I changed my mind guys. No seriously... I've come to a realization.

The Republican party is the place for gay people. They're the ones who want what's best for you. TK showed me the light. Everyone go tell all the gay people you know that the Republican party has their interests at heart!

That's the spirit, Flag!

I'm laughing at your unwillingness to engage me in a civil debate. What's that? Afraid you'll lose?

What's to debate? I LIVE in the San Diego area where Demaio was a city councilmember, then a candidate for mayor, and is now running for Congress....his sexuality has NEVER been an issue here. But we laugh at outsiders pissing and moaning like we, particularly those who may vote for him or against him, suddenly....surprise!....have found out he's....gasp!....gay.

Sure, and you can dispense with the anecdotes.

I've also read past posts of yours about your feelings on homosexuality as well. The problem here is, is that you support the Democratic Party, who takes the time to demean an openly gay Republican despite running on tolerance and gay rights.

What stands out the most is you not defending him from those attacks. How tragic. Care to speak to that?

The minimum I would expect from so-called tolerant democrats is simply a disagreement with his political point of view. But harassment for being gay? That is weird.

Yes, Carl Demaio is gay. He is also running for Congress in the state of California. One would assume the majority of the disapproval, hatred and bigotry would be coming from anywhere but the left. But as it so happens, that isn't the case. He's been attacked for 'holding his lover's hand' by his Democratic opponent, and viciously attacked by Progressive Leftists and Liberal donors with scurrilous insults and outright lies. Even the LGBT community showed it's true colors after a most recent attack on him that drew the attention of ethics investigators, by instead of defending him, but actively working against him.

A leftist SuperPAC began circulating photoshopped mailers to elderly and African American voters showing him with a drag queen, knowing full well it would have the desired effect of hindering support for him. The SuperPAC was later fined by the San Diego Ethics Commission for its actions. However, the LGBT community and its leaders remained curiously silent.

"I've found more tolerance, acceptance and inclusion from social conservative groups who have to reconcile that I'm a Republican who happens to be gay...versus the intolerance the LGBT leaders see me as a gay man who happens to be a Republican,' says Demaio. Now think about that for a second. What if I told you that the tolerance and diversity that the LGBT community insists upon is nothing but an illusion? What if I told you that the very Democratic party which insists on the very same, is nothing but hypocritical for attacking a gay Republican?

This reveals nothing but contempt by groups of people who claim to tolerate, accept, and vote for pro-gay causes. And they aren't Republicans. The LGBT community though, must have a warped sense of equality, if they won't even accept an openly gay Republican to sit in one of our most hallowed places, in the House of Representatives.

Further examples of the left's intolerance come in the form of the Victory Fund, who professes to support via donations any openly gay candidate for office. However in 2008, Demaio was bluntly told he could not win, and that he would not be supported by this group. But then it got nastier. They revealed confidential campaign information about Demiao. The Human Rights Campaign has done the same by refusing to endorse Demaio. He is a man whom the left loves to hate.

It honestly confounds me, how a party of tolerance, diversity, and equality would so viciously eviscerate a man for being gay and on the wrong side of the ideological fence. The man is an entrepreneur, and was orphaned at the age of 13. So, to be orphaned by these Democratic groups should come as no surprise, and as a good sign to Demiao that he is bucking the stereotype that a gay person can only be a Democrat.

What that should also prove, is the utter hypocrisy the Democrats show in campaigning for tolerance, diversity, and equality. They simply aren't for those things, no matter how much they insist upon them.

Wait a minute. I thought all things gay, like gay marriage was popular by a clear majority, and that blacks were all about all things LGBT? Why is this such a big deal. He should be glad they got pictures of him holding his boyfriend's hand and standing with a drag queen! Aren't they proud of this lifestyle? Doesn't a majority support the cult of LGBT?

The numbers aren't adding up. Is someone lying to us about California's support of LGBTs? Oh, wait. That's right. Only marriage between a man and a woman is legal in California. Confirmed twice at the ballot box. Upheld in Windsor 2013 US Supreme Court. So yeah, maybe parading around with a drag queen in old far left California is seen as too extreme...

Somehow, I doubt the usual suspects will have much to say about this one.

Carl DeMaio is an openly gay Republican running for Congress in southern California. His campaign literature features pictures of himself with his longtime partner. He has been subject to increasingly homophobic attacks from lefty supporters of his Democrat opponent.
One false attack drew the attention of the San Diego Ethics Commission. An anonymous left-wing group funded a SuperPac and sent mailers of DeMaio Photoshopped next to a drag queen to neighborhoods with a majority of elderly and African-American voters, knowing that such a photo would depress support for DeMaio.
That was so egregious and false that the group was fined by the city’s Ethics Commission, but even after that, and with his 100 percent voting record with the LGBT community, the Left still didn’t speak up to defend him. They told DeMaio, “It’s complicated.”
“I’ve found more tolerance, acceptance and inclusion from social conservative groups who have to reconcile that I’m a Republican who happens to be gay…versus the intolerance the LGBT leaders see me as a gay man who happens to be a Republican,” DeMaio said.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2014/04/28/gay-baiting-gutter-politics/

Nothing new, reminds me of how many treated Jodi Foster when she came out.... they called her all kinds of names because she did not come out how they wanted her to, some said it 'was a step backwards" for lesbians.

“What is she? A three-year-old lesbian?” Still others piled on, calling her “selfish,” “disjointed,” even “clinically insane

Was Jodie Foster’s ‘Coming Out’ a Step Backward for Gays and Lesbians?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/22/b...step-backward-for-gays-and-lesbians.html?_r=0

Sad people.

Carl DeMaio is an openly gay Republican running for Congress in southern California. His campaign literature features pictures of himself with his longtime partner. He has been subject to increasingly homophobic attacks from lefty supporters of his Democrat opponent.
One false attack drew the attention of the San Diego Ethics Commission. An anonymous left-wing group funded a SuperPac and sent mailers of DeMaio Photoshopped next to a drag queen to neighborhoods with a majority of elderly and African-American voters, knowing that such a photo would depress support for DeMaio.
That was so egregious and false that the group was fined by the city’s Ethics Commission, but even after that, and with his 100 percent voting record with the LGBT community, the Left still didn’t speak up to defend him. They told DeMaio, “It’s complicated.”
“I’ve found more tolerance, acceptance and inclusion from social conservative groups who have to reconcile that I’m a Republican who happens to be gay…versus the intolerance the LGBT leaders see me as a gay man who happens to be a Republican,” DeMaio said.

Yeah, the gay mafia will destroy anyone who goes against their agenda. This is a prime example of how devious the left can be when it comes to people who disagree with them. They attack any conservative that is a minority and does not abide by their ideals.

Yeah, the gay mafia will destroy anyone who goes against their agenda. This is a prime example of how devious the left can be when it comes to people who disagree with them. They attack any conservative that is a minority and does not abide by their ideals.

Its "harsh control and authority" perhaps "Mafiaish" but Fascism - which is practiced by some gays here in the states... and its nothing new, especially for Europe. I say this because of the ridiculous treatment of Eich for a donation made in 2008, while the man elected president, Obama, held the same damn belief system as Eich and it was a well known belief.

This article sheds some light on the issue. Along with pointing out that many skinheads and Nazi groups today in Europe are led by gays or have openly gay officers.

The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists

Yet when the British National Party - our own home-grown Holocaust-denying bigots - announced it was fielding an openly gay candidate in the European elections this June, dedicated followers of fascism didn't blink. The twisted truth is that gay men have been at the heart of every major fascist movement that ever was - including the gay-gassing, homo-cidal Third Reich. With the exception of Jean-Marie Le Pen, all the most high-profile fascists in Europe in the past thirty years have been gay. It's time to admit something. Fascism isn't something that happens out there, a nasty habit acquired by the straight boys. It is - in part, at least - a gay thing, and it's time for non-fascist gay people to wake up and face the marching music.

Just look at our own continent over the past decade. Dutch fascist Pim Fortuyn ran on blatantly racist anti-immigrant platform, describing Islam as "a cancer" and "the biggest threat to Western civilisation today." Yet with two little fluffy dogs and a Mamma complex, he was openly, flamboyantly gay. When accused by a political opponent of hating Arabs, he replied, "How can I hate Arabs? I sucked one off last night."

Johann Hari: The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists

The founder of Nazism was gay and all of his SA/SS was gay. This was his belief system:

He believed that gay people were superior to straights, and saw homosexuality as a key principle of his proposed Brave New Fascist Order.

The author finishes with this sentence speaking on how many gays behave when it comes to those who disagree:

If Bruce LaBruce is right, many of the mainstream elements of gay culture - body worship, the lauding of the strong, a fetish for authority figures and cruelty - provide a swamp in which the fascist virus can thrive. Do some gay people really still need to learn that fascists will not bring on a Fabulous Solution for gay people, but a Final Solution for us all?

the author is gay and liberal, I also should point out I do not believe all gays act like Fascists.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9011452 said:

Its "harsh control and authority" perhaps "Mafiaish" but Fascism - which is practiced by some gays here in the states... and its nothing new, especially for Europe. I say this because of the ridiculous treatment of Eich for a donation made in 2008, while the man elected president, Obama, held the same damn belief system as Eich and it was a well known belief.

This article sheds some light on the issue. Along with pointing out that many skinheads and Nazi groups today in Europe are led by gays or have openly gay officers.

The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists

The founder of Nazism was gay and all of his SA/SS was gay. This was his belief system:

He believed that gay people were superior to straights, and saw homosexuality as a key principle of his proposed Brave New Fascist Order.

The author finishes with this sentence speaking on how many gays behave when it comes to those who disagree:

If Bruce LaBruce is right, many of the mainstream elements of gay culture - body worship, the lauding of the strong, a fetish for authority figures and cruelty - provide a swamp in which the fascist virus can thrive. Do some gay people really still need to learn that fascists will not bring on a Fabulous Solution for gay people, but a Final Solution for us all?

the author is gay and liberal, I also should point out I do not believe all gays act like Fascists.

Interesting...I wonder if the resident pussies that want to turn this forum into a stormfront affiliated site are part of this gay fascist culture too.

This is definitely interesting though...it sort of verifies thoughts I have about homosexuality, hate, Germany and spiritual warfare.

I fully give my permission for you to post my rep comment anytime you like

#levelheaded

Called me a 'faggot' too. How tolerant of you.

#bigot

People can be born gay TK. And despite the discrimination they'll face all their lives they can become successful people and live full and happy lives.

But nobody is born a faggot. There's still time for you TK! You can turn it around!!!

:lmao:

He'd have to get his fat ass off the couch first.

If you want a good laugh, find the thread where he asked us to find a job for him.

I guess then to be fair, if you're going to argue that liberals are anti-gay bigots for not supporting this guy,

then all the conservatives who are supporting this guy's opponents in the primary must also be anti-gay bigots.

Okay, so if this guy's opponent were a gay Democrat, THEN can liberals vote for HIM without having to hear you people cry about made-up liberal intolerance?

Oops. Did I hit too hard? Perhaps I don't know my own strength.

Really? When one of your sources sided with me and another one is a GOP group?

Look this is politics. If Demaio can't handle it, he's in the wrong field. Now what's the scoop on his lover Hale?

Oh, I get it now. A homosexual must be a Democrat or he "can't handle it." How utterly sickening. And there you go attacking his lover. How can you profess to be pro gay rights when you won't even give them the chance to choose? How can you claim to support gays and homosexuals when you attack those that they love? His politics are irrelevant. Besides, I think it shows that you're scared of people like him; those who buck the trend.

You are nothing but a homophobe, Howey. Attacking a gay man because he's a Republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back