Carly Fiorina says nobody ever mocks Hillary Clinton's appearence

After reading this article and examining the quotes, I cannot see any instance where Ms. Florida states that, "nobody mocks Hillary Clinton ' s appearance." Her point was that Republican women candidates are treated differently by the media than are Democrat women candidates. This is a clear case of a journalist wanting to discredit Fiorina, and mis - quoting her to say something ridiculous and obviously false. HRC'S appe A rance has been mocked for decades, and Fiorina cannot possibly be unaware of that fact.
She's a rabid rightwinger, and as such is incapable, and unwilling, to live in reality.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I mock The Hildabeast's appearance every chance I get because she is such a piece of shit.

Here she is showing off her tree stump legs:

hillary.jpg
Actually, Hillary Clinton is not a bad looking woman. She's aging as well as any fairly healthy American woman her age. In her youth she was svelte and attractive, she still has some of the attractiveness from her youth.

Post a pic of your wife, if you're male, or yourself if you're female. Let's see what you're working with.

hillary has hardly "aged well" for someone with a life of privilege

actually i THOUGHT she might because she WASNT bad looking.

now she's hideous inside and out.

Last edited:
I mock The Hildabeast's appearance every chance I get because she is such a piece of shit.

hillary.jpg
Actually, Hillary Clinton is not a bad looking woman. She's aging as well as any fairly healthy American woman her age. In her youth she was svelte and attractive, she still has some of the attractiveness from her youth.

Post a pic of your wife, if you're male, or yourself if you're female. Let's see what you're working with.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
I see her on TV and I get ill

hillary.jpg

The Hildabeast is not only ugly on the outside but ugly on the inside. She is one of the most vile and disgusting people in public life.

If this is your idea of a "not bad looking woman" you need to get out of your mother's basement a little more.

hqdefault.jpg

hccaal2.jpg

hillary has hardly "aged well" for someone with a life of privilege

actually i THOUGHT she might because she WASNT bad looking.

now she'd hideous inside and out.

Hideous is the right word.

[

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
I see her on TV and I get ill

She makes a lot of people want to throw up just by listening to her or looking at her. She is despicable.

She did not get the moniker "The Hildabeast" by accident.

Last edited:
A woman does not have to have a nice appearance to be credible. Consider Golda Meir.

There is no reason to mock HRC because of her appearance; mock her for her disastrous record as SoS, for her total lack of accomplishment in the Senate, for her highly-visible flip-flops on immigration, marriage, and abortion. Mock her for never having had a real job in her life, and for owing all of her "success" to BEING THE WIFE OF a successful politician. Had she not been Clinton's wife, she would certainly be someplace in the political world, but her odious personality would have kept her from ever seeking elective office.

Mock her for her idiotic positions on the MW, education, organized labor, taxation, the UN, et cetera.

Leave her appearance alone.

Clearly she is setting herself up for the BarryObama ploy: Any time someone criticizes her they will be accused of being a misogynist.

She's referring to the media, dumb ass, not social media. Everyone gets attacked on social media
A small sampling of what GOP hate media calls Hillary:

Hitlery

Hillary Rottin Clinton

Shrillary

Her Thighness

Wicked Witch of the West Wing

Hilla the Hun

Killary Klinton

President Pant Suit

Senator Cankels

Hildabeast

You are inspecting the wrong end of the horse, doctor. The question is who said that, not what they said. Sure, you see that in social media. you don't hear that in the media, which is what Carly was referring to
Those are said by GOP national hate media, like Limbaugh, Levin, etc.

Those are commentators, not the media. So just to be clear, liberal commentators like Keith Olberman count as the media?

She's referring to the media, dumb ass, not social media. Everyone gets attacked on social media

Hitlery

Hillary Rottin Clinton

Shrillary

Her Thighness

Hilla the Hun

Killary Klinton

President Pant Suit

Senator Cankels

Hildabeast

You are inspecting the wrong end of the horse, doctor. The question is who said that, not what they said. Sure, you see that in social media. you don't hear that in the media, which is what Carly was referring to

Those are commentators, not the media. So just to be clear, liberal commentators like Keith Olberman count as the media?
So radio is not "media" any more! :cuckoo:

They seem to claim they are media and Cruz wants them to moderate the debates.

“How about a debate moderated by Sean Hannity and Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh?”
- Ted Cruz

January 10, 2014
RUSH: I'm just doing what I always do. Folks, I observe. I'm a journalist

January 21, 2008
RUSH: I am a powerful, influential member of the media.

Hitlery

Hillary Rottin Clinton

Shrillary

Her Thighness

Hilla the Hun

Killary Klinton

President Pant Suit

Senator Cankels

Hildabeast

So radio is not "media" any more! :cuckoo:

They seem to claim they are media and Cruz wants them to moderate the debates.

“How about a debate moderated by Sean Hannity and Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh?”
- Ted Cruz

January 10, 2014
RUSH: I'm just doing what I always do. Folks, I observe. I'm a journalist

January 21, 2008
RUSH: I am a powerful, influential member of the media.

So just to be clear, liberal commentators like Keith Olberman count as the media?

Forum List

Back