Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! It's BigDerp!

How are you? Meet the Dummy Kormac. You and he ought to get along famously. You can duke it out for who can huff and puff more and produce less.

I would love for you two to disagree on something. The whiffing sounds would be fantastic
shit stain go fuck yourself.

Awwww! You mean you still feel butthurt? C'mon man...lets be friends. Don't hold a grudge.

Yeah, i'm on HLN, the prosecution in cross had him admit it was exhibiting hostility. Not anger, hostility.

Oh HLN explains it. lol

Hostility does not equal profiling. Remember that.

If they had him say "hostility", I missed it. But.... we were doing summer vacation and I haven't had time to go back and pick up what I missed, and I caught M'OM on anger, etc. on cross and wrote anything the prosecution gained as "even" on cross.

Here, tap your toe. Maybe that will rush her up a bit!

toetap-1.gif

Oh god, I can see I need to put up an avatar.

RKM....did you comment on the dispatchers race? What is this dummy referring to?

I may have said something to the effect of here we have two white guys talking on the dispatch call about a black man... When the dispatcher said, no GZ does not appear angry. I may also have said something to the effect of the two white guys appear to be getting angry as they again listen to the call about the black guy that GZ is profiling. Then I patted the dispatcher on the back when he said it was hostility he heard on the dispatch not anger. Then the dispatcher started smiling like he had just popped a pimple onto the mirror.

Oh god, I can see I need to put up an avatar.

RKM....did you comment on the dispatchers race? What is this dummy referring to?

She accused him of "being white" and therefore positing as such that his testimony was invalid. What a crock.

That's not entirely true. I'm a he, not a she.

Oh... and I did not say it was invalid I merely said something to the effect of he's not telling all of the truth. Which panned out moments later on cross, when he said it was hostility. Of course hostility being a level of anger.

Can you link to that post, please?

LL, I know that you're a racist, but I'm curious - what do your masters at ThinkProgress tell you this has to do with politics? You can't be a good Obamunist unless you want to lynch Zimmerman? Where is the logic in that?

Do you just hate Hispanics or something?

Very strange post. Are you OK?

She accused him of "being white" and therefore positing as such that his testimony was invalid. What a crock.

Or you could read the thread. The conversation is between RKM and TK. do your own homework.

Are you massaging TK's sack as you give him that blow job?

I was asking the dude to point me to it.....as a way to save some time. He can say no. Does he need you to do that for him?

oh geez...the knock knock joke...not good...omg...not good at all...then he had to apologize?...lord!

Well get to the second part about the John Good the sketch guy, the gunshot forensics, the witness stuff annnnnnnnnnnnnnd..

I think we'd maybe should change venues ;-)

Oh... and I did not say it was invalid I merely said something to the effect of he's not telling all of the truth. Which panned out moments later on cross, when he said it was hostility. Of course hostility being a level of anger.

My apologies. I was doing that to draw you out of hiding. He was asked if the words "fucking punks" and "assholes" pervaded a sense of hostility, not if Zimmerman was hostile. I see the little trick they used. The link and the logic are flawed.

Or you could read the thread. The conversation is between RKM and TK. do your own homework.

I was asking the dude to point me to it.....as a way to save some time. He can say no. Does he need you to do that for him?

The reason I did not is that TK either quoted the wrong message or I really don't know what he's talking about. I made my guess what the issue was... and qualified what I meant. If my guess is affirmed I'll go hunt for it. Otherwise the conversation may continue, as I was right anyhow. And I can't be white racist cause I'm as white as ... John Wayne.

Every leftist in the forum wants to lynch Zimmerman - facts and evidence be damned. Since you generally reflect only what is on ThinkProgress, I'm trying to figure out what the angle of the radical left is in wanting this guy lynched? Is it that the left has decided that you hate Hispanics, so you want Zimmerman to go down? Is it because your Messiah® said that if he had a son, that son would be a gangbanger like Trayvon? I'm just trying to figure out why the radical left has a dog in this fight?

Every leftist in the forum wants to lynch Zimmerman - facts and evidence be damned. Since you generally reflect only what is on ThinkProgress, I'm trying to figure out what the angle of the radical left is in wanting this guy lynched? Is it that the left has decided that you hate Hispanics, so you want Zimmerman to go down? Is it because your Messiah® said that if he had a son, that son would be a gangbanger like Trayvon? I'm just trying to figure out why the radical left has a dog in this fight?

only because obama gave his stamp of approval for Trayvon if I had a son he would be like him. :eusa_whistle:

My apologies. I was doing that to draw you out of hiding. He was asked if the words "fucking punks" and "assholes" pervaded a sense of hostility, not if Zimmerman was hostile. I see the little trick they used. The link and the logic are flawed.

Apologies, dude... them's fighting words where I come from. I don't need no stinkin applogy! heh..

To the trick.. either way, the words used pervaded a sense of hostility. Whether or not the emotion of anger/hate was heard by the dispatcher isn't really important. The prosecution needs to show state of mind. The words GJ used were not exactly calm and indifferent words. Further, the followup that had him calling 911 for the stuff getting stolen in the other incident, again with the black guys.. The prosecution is ticking off the stuff they have to show that GJ was vigilante. Wish we could see the reactions of the jury to see if they picked up on the same thing.

Interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back