Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>> "no just help me". He wanted him to pull Martin off.

Still does not sound like a guy who thought he was about to die. Maybe a guy pinned to the ground but not a guy about to die.

So how did GZ get all his injuries?

No idea. He said he tripped.. maybe he tripped and fell. Maybe they wrestled around and he his head hit a rock. Maybe it was self inflicted. Maybe he got them before he even called into the dispatcher. All I know for sure is that GZ has already shown he's ready willing and able to lie. His lying about the money to the Judge ... yeah I won't forget that. I wonder if the prosecution will be able to tell the jury about that. My gut says don't trust anything GZ says. I'll believe the stuff GZ says for which there is physical proof.

Your GUT tells you?

Oh, well, by all means..go with that...

B000FZETJI.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V66346080_.jpg

Upon reflection, I have concluded that it would be a "bad" thing to have one's head pounded repeatedly onto the pavement.

It would also be a "bad" thing to be shot.

And upon still deeper reflection, one can ALMOST make out a hint of a glimmer of a correlation between the two events.

Upon reflection, I have concluded that if there is going to be a murder trial, it is preferable to be the one on trial rather than the one in the cemetery.

I have not yet reflected more deeply than that.

Interesting... Me, I'd rather die for a cause than rot in prison for killing a teenage boy.

You have any causes you care about....like right now?

That's not entirely true. I'm a he, not a she.

Oh... and I did not say it was invalid I merely said something to the effect of he's not telling all of the truth. Which panned out moments later on cross, when he said it was hostility. Of course hostility being a level of anger.

My apologies. I was doing that to draw you out of hiding. He was asked if the words "fucking punks" and "assholes" pervaded a sense of hostility, not if Zimmerman was hostile. I see the little trick they used. The link and the logic are flawed.

Apologies, dude... them's fighting words where I come from. I don't need no stinkin applogy! heh..

To the trick.. either way, the words used pervaded a sense of hostility. Whether or not the emotion of anger/hate was heard by the dispatcher isn't really important. The prosecution needs to show state of mind. The words GJ used were not exactly calm and indifferent words. Further, the followup that had him calling 911 for the stuff getting stolen in the other incident, again with the black guys.. The prosecution is ticking off the stuff they have to show that GJ was vigilante. Wish we could see the reactions of the jury to see if they picked up on the same thing.

Interesting...

You previously said that you did not contend the dispatchers testimony was invalid, yet you are dismissing it summarily here. Perhaps if he were referring to Trayvon specifically, maybe the "punks" and "assholes" comments would hold more weight. That does not prove he was profiling him. The link the prosecution tried to draw with the August phone call did not prove it either. You should listen to how the question was worded. He was asked, "Do these words pervade a sense of hostility to you, Mr. Knoffke?" Not "Did Mr. Zimmerman pervade a sense of hostility to you, Mr. Knoffke?"

The wording of the question is deceptive. I caught on to it fairly easily.

And despite whats been reported there was a transfer of DNA between the two.

Proof???

Holy fuck I'm sick of saying this!!!!
Are you watching the proceedings? I'm sure you can find a replay if you missed it.

Yeah, I'm watching, fool. Answer the question and save the sarcasm. You people just hate being called on your BS. Tough.

What is that comment based on?? If you can't say then shut up. :)

Yeah, my experience is that women aren't all that sympathetic to big, aggressive, bad mannered, foul mouthed thugs...regardless of their age.

His own mother was kicking him out of the house. I don't think the jury is going to be inclined to feel warm and fuzzy towards him. Men are more likely to sympathize with a young guy who is out of control than women are.

Either prove that everything you are saying is true or STFU!! Damn, but you're more ignorant than ever.

You're wasting your breath, the only reason she's in here is because nobody wants to talk to her about abortion anymore.. :cuckoo:

:lol:

Don't worry, the disgust is entirely mutual.

I think people who rally to prevent people from defending themselves from criminals are disgusting. I think people who circumvent the law in order to punish those who dare to refuse to die at the hands of criminals are disgusting.

They are the same people who villify rape victims, and insist that abortion clinics continue to operate with zero oversight.

They're nasty, foul people.

Carry on.

Why are you trying to make this murder case an issue of guns, rape, and abortions? The issue is whether or not Zimmerman murdered the kid. The kid had every right to self defense as did Zimmerman. This is not a liberals vs conservatives fight. This is an issue of a boy getting killed and us finding out if Zimmerman killed him in cold blood or self defense. Was Zimmerman's life in jeopardy or not. You are making an assumption that everyone listening to the trial has already made up their minds based on their gun stance. That's ridiculous. Zim could of done the same thing with a buck knife.

I'm not making it about rape and abortions..though it certainly is about guns.

Your obvious inability to understand words like "attack" and "murder" and "self defense" is what identifies you as a progressive yahoo.

That's the point I was making. You loons always come down on the side that punishes people for defending themselves. Because it's all about removing the right of people to defend themselves. No matter what the issue. This, or abortion, or euthanasia, or rape...you always side with the ones trying to kill or accost someone who doesn't deserve it.

Cuz that's the sort of people you are.

Progressive yahoo? ROFL that's funny. I'm a constitutional conservative Texan. You won't find a more pro-gun guy than me.

If a child pushes me, or questions my authority, I'm not gonna kill him and cry self defense. Would you? I've got more balls than that. If you think you have to kill someone cause he's beating you in a fist fight.. ROFL you don't deserve to pack. We are not talking about a guy beating on a girl.. we are talking about a grown man fighting a teenager, supposedly according to GZ, GZ gets his ass beat, screams continually for help,.. yeah the guy screaming for help on that call, if its not the child OMG are you kidding me? What a cry baby, grow a pair stop crying hit him back. Pull a gun and shoot him cause he bested you in a fight?

Is that why GZ killed him? Cause he was embarrassed to loose a fight against a kid?

Very strange post. Are you OK?

Every leftist in the forum wants to lynch Zimmerman - facts and evidence be damned. Since you generally reflect only what is on ThinkProgress, I'm trying to figure out what the angle of the radical left is in wanting this guy lynched? Is it that the left has decided that you hate Hispanics, so you want Zimmerman to go down? Is it because your Messiah® said that if he had a son, that son would be a gangbanger like Trayvon? I'm just trying to figure out why the radical left has a dog in this fight?

Hmmmm.

I will now say several things that are 100% truthful. You will not believe me. We will then continue to insult each other.....until you give up out of embarrassment.

I have no interest in ThinkProgress and can count on one hand the number of times I have visited their website of my own volition.

I have no idea what you are talking about with wanting this dude lynched. I am opposed to the death penalty. I do not want him lynched.

I have expressed my opinion that, by law, this man is innocent until proven otherwise. I maintain that opinion to this moment.

Do I think the kid would be alive if he never met Zimmerman? Yep.
Do I think Zimmerman wishes he never followed the kid? Yep

Am I generally disgusted by the STRONG desire on the part of almost every nutter here to defend Zimmerman? Yep.

Now....fuck off.

I dont undersatnd this shit lone loser....He is so fucking guilty its pathetic....No one can justify what that guy did.... US guys dont get in a fucking fist fight when we are PACKiNG a fucking gun.....and stalking someone...

Why wasn't there any blood on Travon's hands, Zimmerman said Travon covered up his nose and mouth with his hands. His nose and mouth were bloody. You all are really grasping at straws here.
Had you taken a moment to read the entire report, you would realize that you are. I was only trying to break it to you gently. ;)

Zimmerman lied many times and tried several stories, you may be able to convince your coffee clatch that Zimmerman was correct in the actions he took but the real world differs.

The only kind of "provocation" that would justify Treyvon bashing his skull in would be if Zimmerman actually started pounding him. Following him or looking at him the wrong way doesn't qualify. That's the mentality of ghetto thugs.

Nonsense. If GZ had put TM in fear of his life or limb by following him and making when the weapon visible, and TM then assaulted GZ, GZ is in the wrong if he shot TM.

Thank God you are not GZ's lawyers. He would get the death penalty for crossing the street with you guys defending him.

I gotta say,thats the most twisted logic I have ever heard.

I don't think so. You wouldn't recognize twisted logic if it kicked you in the backside.

Every leftist in the forum wants to lynch Zimmerman - facts and evidence be damned. Since you generally reflect only what is on ThinkProgress, I'm trying to figure out what the angle of the radical left is in wanting this guy lynched? Is it that the left has decided that you hate Hispanics, so you want Zimmerman to go down? Is it because your Messiah® said that if he had a son, that son would be a gangbanger like Trayvon? I'm just trying to figure out why the radical left has a dog in this fight?

Hmmmm.

I will now say several things that are 100% truthful. You will not believe me. We will then continue to insult each other.....until you give up out of embarrassment.

I have no interest in ThinkProgress and can count on one hand the number of times I have visited their website of my own volition.

I have no idea what you are talking about with wanting this dude lynched. I am opposed to the death penalty. I do not want him lynched.

I have expressed my opinion that, by law, this man is innocent until proven otherwise. I maintain that opinion to this moment.

Am I generally disgusted by the STRONG desire on the part of almost every nutter here to defend Zimmerman? Yep.

Now....fuck off.

I dont undersatnd this shit lone loser....He is so fucking guilty its pathetic....No one can justify what that guy did.... US guys dont get in a fucking fist fight when we are PACKiNG a fucking gun.....and stalking someone...

Wot?

Because I think many would agree...fakey has some pretty interesting lies and loop da loops...

but I think your logic is probably worse than his. I think he knows when he's being dishonest, and gets a kick out of it.

I think you're just confused.

So how did GZ get all his injuries?

No idea. He said he tripped.. maybe he tripped and fell. Maybe they wrestled around and he his head hit a rock. Maybe it was self inflicted. Maybe he got them before he even called into the dispatcher. All I know for sure is that GZ has already shown he's ready willing and able to lie. His lying about the money to the Judge ... yeah I won't forget that. I wonder if the prosecution will be able to tell the jury about that. My gut says don't trust anything GZ says. I'll believe the stuff GZ says for which there is physical proof.

Your GUT tells you?

Oh, well, by all means..go with that...

B000FZETJI.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V66346080_.jpg

And what are you doing to prove your dumb remarks?? Nothing but posting pictures of tv characters!!! You really need help.

Hmmmm.

Now....fuck off.

Wot?

Another genius for the prosecution.

Woo hoo!

Hmmmm.

Now....fuck off.

What? Are you high? What do you think I said that you don't understand?

hell if it was me I would just hop in my 4x4 and run his ass over...like a rodent... no need to fight...unless I wanted to fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back