Cat Lovers Thread

01135-Colourpoint-Siamese-kitten-looking-up-and-yawning-white-background.jpg

Take the test at the link -

What Kind Of Cat Are You

You got: Munchkin
youtube.com
You are adorable and maybe the sweetest person you know. Sometimes you get scared of big things but you can pull out that bravery when you need it. Your spunky personality makes you an asset to any environment!

anigif_390e4cf481e2675317650a4e3264a202-6.gif

This is actually kind of annoying because I hate breeding for deformities like Munchins. But, there you have it and I really am that cute.

Anyone else wanna play?

`

You got: Ragdoll
29d6198a40c78c4c594b956e7f6e0bd4-7.jpg

You employ the motto, “go with the flow” to most of your activities. You’re down to earth and are open to new experiences, so far as you don’t have to put in too much effort. You probably give the best hugs, and that’s downright magical.

Take the test at the link -

What Kind Of Cat Are You

You got: Munchkin
youtube.com
You are adorable and maybe the sweetest person you know. Sometimes you get scared of big things but you can pull out that bravery when you need it. Your spunky personality makes you an asset to any environment!

anigif_390e4cf481e2675317650a4e3264a202-6.gif

This is actually kind of annoying because I hate breeding for deformities like Munchins. But, there you have it and I really am that cute.

Anyone else wanna play?

`

I am a Scottish Fold

You got: Scottish Fold

Are you a dog? Basically, you are outgoing and cheerful and love having a good time. Yeah, you have your introvert moments (who doesn’t??), but that doesn’t mean you don’t love experiencing life at its fullest! Your mix of introvert and extrovert makes you empathetic, drawing all kinds of people to you.
716cc71a21881c4addd62f000232c283-0.jpg

Last edited:
You got: Ragdoll

You employ the motto “Go with the flow” to most of your activities. You’re down to earth and are open to new experiences, so far as you don’t have to put in too much effort. You probably give the best hugs, and that’s downright magical.

29d6198a40c78c4c594b956e7f6e0bd4-7.jpg

So our basement flooded a few weeks back, ruined the rug and several pieces of "bo-bo" furniture (nothing good, just old stuff that ended up down there). One of the pieces ruined was an old cabinet that I had modified to house a litter box. Need to keep this one hidden away because the dogs assume the litter box is their own personal treat box! Ewww.

Anyway, in searching for a solution I came up this. Fantastic! Years ago the hubs cut out a section of dry wall under the stairs and framed it with molding and we kept the cat box in the unfinished part of the basement. Which was fine for our then one cat, as he was used to going into the basement and didn't get into things ... there wasn't anything but boxes down there at the time. Not so the newer cat, we're concerned he'll get himself stuck behind a wall or something, too much stuff there now. But we wanted to utilized that cat cut out.

So we did a deck box hack and it works great! We cut out a portion on the back of the box (close to ground level, no ramp like in the pic ), then put a kitty door in that (got it at Petco and just used one section of the frame on the front of the box, it snapped in, took off the plastic door). Drilled some vent holes in the front and sides, popped a little night light in an outlet near the box and viola, no mess, easy to clean, hidden away from the dogs.

Lots of other ideas out there for hiding the litter box, just thought I'd pass this along.

FOUA5DVG1QW9U9Q.LARGE.jpg

So our basement flooded a few weeks back, ruined the rug and several pieces of "bo-bo" furniture (nothing good, just old stuff that ended up down there). One of the pieces ruined was an old cabinet that I had modified to house a litter box. Need to keep this one hidden away because the dogs assume the litter box is their own personal treat box! Ewww.

Anyway, in searching for a solution I came up this. Fantastic! Years ago the hubs cut out a section of dry wall under the stairs and framed it with molding and we kept the cat box in the unfinished part of the basement. Which was fine for our then one cat, as he was used to going into the basement and didn't get into things ... there wasn't anything but boxes down there at the time. Not so the newer cat, we're concerned he'll get himself stuck behind a wall or something, too much stuff there now. But we wanted to utilized that cat cut out.

So we did a deck box hack and it works great! We cut out a portion on the back of the box (close to ground level, no ramp like in the pic ), then put a kitty door in that (got it at Petco and just used one section of the frame on the front of the box, it snapped in, took off the plastic door). Drilled some vent holes in the front and sides, popped a little night light in an outlet near the box and viola, no mess, easy to clean, hidden away from the dogs.

Lots of other ideas out there for hiding the litter box, just thought I'd pass this along.

Is that sturdy enough to sit on? It looks like a great bench, but didn't know if it would hold a person sitting on it.

I need to make a trip to Petco....we need to get our cats another post...they're always challenging each other for the one top perch....whoever gets it first stays there until they get hungry, then the next one gets up there.

Wish I could do something like this:

cat_walkways_28.jpg
090954-cats-house.jpg

We've got a couple of benches like that out on the patio to hold pool stuff.

But, what this made me think of is the space under the stairs ..........................

Is that sturdy enough to sit on? It looks like a great bench, but didn't know if it would hold a person sitting on it.

I need to make a trip to Petco....we need to get our cats another post...they're always challenging each other for the one top perch....whoever gets it first stays there until they get hungry, then the next one gets up there.

Wish I could do something like this:

cat_walkways_28.jpg
090954-cats-house.jpg

I think so. It's a Suncast deck box.

Forum List

Back