Cat Lovers Thread

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]

13.jpg

32.jpg

German Preschool Has Delightful Cat-Shaped Building

:)

That is so cute....I bet the kids are fascinated with the building...:)

I haven't seen it yet, but the chances are pretty good that I will be in Karlsruhe at some point in time for my line of work, and then I will take my own pics. I showed the pics to my little daughter at the weekend and she found it to be totally cool :)

He's got really nice green eyes.

That's too funny....you were talking about Pogo's cat, which obviously does have green eyes, and I was talking about Drifter's post.....I was talking about him being cross-eyed, then you posted that he had green eyes....I had to go back through the posts to figure it out...:)

tumblr_n3n2bkQItk1qzjc9co1_500.jpg

Cats Sleep Anywhere​
Cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair.
Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge.
Open draw, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do.
Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks.
Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere.

Eleanor Farjeon (1881 - 1965)​

Love it.

When I was a kid, we had four siamese cats and two dogs in the family. The mama cat, Sasha, loved to sleep curled around my head at night, and the irish setter, Tisha, used to sleep ON TOP of my legs and essentially pin me down. Were my mom to open the bedroom door at night, Sasha would always growl. She adopted me... :)

So, I have 3 cats-all given to me by my sister at various times. Long story.

Peanut is the youngest. She's way more playful than the other two Oliver and Delilah so she plays with our youngest dog Otto instead. I swear she thinks she's a dog the way she rolls on the floor with him and plays. She looks almost exactly like this:

fat-tortoiseshell-cat.jpg

Last edited:
So, I have 3 cats-all given to me by my sister at various times. Long story.

Peanut is the youngest. She's way more playful than the other two Oliver and Delilah so she plays with our youngest dog Otto instead. I swear she thinks she's a dog the way she rolls on the floor with him and plays. She looks almost exactly like this:

fat-tortoiseshell-cat.jpg

Great cat names!!! But if you have a Delilah, don't you need a Samson as well??

:D

Forum List

Back