Cat Lovers Thread

Cat shaming

(as if cats could ever be shamed!)

the-world_s-top-10-funniest-examples-of-cat-shaming-3.jpg

More at the link but none of them look particularly ashamed.

The World?s Top 10 Funniest Examples of Cat ShamingThe top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!

This cat (being shamed) probably didn't like the food it was being fed, ergo, let the mouse eat it......:lol:
Cat's can be truly unfathomable. One of our cats who is usually afraid of it's shadow, launched an attack on a large bulldog yesterday and ran him off. The same cat is now hiding under the bed after hearing the garbage stop in front of the house.

Cat shaming

(as if cats could ever be shamed!)

the-world_s-top-10-funniest-examples-of-cat-shaming-3.jpg

More at the link but none of them look particularly ashamed.

The World?s Top 10 Funniest Examples of Cat ShamingThe top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!

This cat (being shamed) probably didn't like the food it was being fed, ergo, let the mouse eat it......:lol:
Cat's can be truly unfathomable. One of our cats who is usually afraid of it's shadow, launched an attack on a large bulldog yesterday and ran him off. The same cat is now hiding under the bed after hearing the garbage stop in front of the house.

I had a cat who was terrified of things only he could see at the front door. He would go through the most amazing shenanigans to corner and kill prey and save the rest of us from the Invisible Monster At The Front Door.

He would also hide anytime we cleaned anything in the house.

They believe they're smarter than we are. Maybe they're right.

One bit of evidence is that the cats did not empty and clean my litter box this morning, fill up the dry food dish and scrub the dog cooties out of the water dish.

Moved into an older house and discovered a huge nest of mice under the sink in one of the bathrooms. With the cats gathered in a semi-circle to watch the show, we put on gloves and started cleaning them out.

Ugh. I'm not crazy about rodents, probably from too many years of viewing them only as food.

Anyway, suddenly a mouse made a run for it across the floor. As it happened, my cat, Roger the Lodger was yawning at the very same moment.

The mouse literally ran into the Roger's mouth. It was embarrassing to watch the cat - Puh-Tooie! - spit the mouse out and then paw at his face as though grossed out by getting mouse cooties in his mouth.

OTOH, he would sit at the window and twitch, shake his tail and chatter his teeth over the bird traffic which was safely on the other side of the glass.

I think some cats just aren't the vicious killers they're supposed to be.

That is too funny, the kind of thing you wish you could have caught on video....I think most of our indoor cats wouldn't know what to do with a mouse....but our two outdoor cats are hunters...they bring back their prizes and leave them on our doorstep....like, "look, we earn our keep"....:lol:

Moved into an older house and discovered a huge nest of mice under the sink in one of the bathrooms. With the cats gathered in a semi-circle to watch the show, we put on gloves and started cleaning them out.

Ugh. I'm not crazy about rodents, probably from too many years of viewing them only as food.

Anyway, suddenly a mouse made a run for it across the floor. As it happened, my cat, Roger the Lodger was yawning at the very same moment.

The mouse literally ran into the Roger's mouth. It was embarrassing to watch the cat - Puh-Tooie! - spit the mouse out and then paw at his face as though grossed out by getting mouse cooties in his mouth.

OTOH, he would sit at the window and twitch, shake his tail and chatter his teeth over the bird traffic which was safely on the other side of the glass.

That is too funny, the kind of thing you wish you could have caught on video....I think most of our indoor cats wouldn't know what to do with a mouse....but our two outdoor cats are hunters...they bring back their prizes and leave them on our doorstep....like, "look, we earn our keep"....:lol:

A very early memory I have is of waking to find my cat sitting on my chest, looking at the prize he killed and brought to me. My father was usually the first one up and would meet the cat at the door to divest him of his treasure. This would have been in the 50s, when people still put the cat out at night, didn't spay/neuter or vaccinate.

A very early memory I have is of waking to find my cat sitting on my chest, looking at the prize he killed and brought to me. My father was usually the first one up and would meet the cat at the door to divest him of his treasure. This would have been in the 50s, when people still put the cat out at night, didn't spay/neuter or vaccinate.

See #10

hC9CFD80C

Forum List

Back