Catholic priest attacked, beaten by man saying "this is for all the little kids"

No. You can't project the crimes of the few onto the many. It's crazy rotten behavior. You cant do it with priests, (il)legal immigrants, African Americans, big business executives, politicians. Due process and the assumption of innocence are guaranteed rights in our country even for non-citizens.
Illegals coming here illegal proves they are guilty. Beat them down. Priest got what he deserved. Law won't do it.
Being undocumented isnt worthy of execution. Sorry, satan.
I guess all liberals really are liars. I never mention executing anyone. LIAR. And they ain't undocumented they are illegals!

I’m glad he beat the shit out of the priest, they all deserved a beating.
Same with black people. They commit murder all the time. Would you be up for some pay back against them too?

[
All catholic priests are lonely loser types who cant get a gf, and probably only want to rape children. Your defence of such filth is quite telling.

Um....do you realize that Catholic priests are not allowed to get married? As far as I know they're not allowed to date.

That is patently insane.
Not any more than a lonely pedophile loser priest abusing little children.

Not all priests are pedophiles, so why should you be able to paint all of them with the same broad brush?

Not everyone who wears a turban is Muslim. Some of them that do wear turbans are Sikhs, which are closer to Christianity in belief than they are to Islam. But, stupid people painted everyone with the same broad brush, and some idiot decided he would defend his country from the Muslim invaders, and then went and shot up a Sikh temple. Sikhs aren't Muslim.

Painting all priests with the same broad brush and saying all are pedophiles and should be beaten, is just as stupid as the moron who shot up a Sikh temple.
All people here illegally are illegal aliens. Once they get here illegally they steal identities and commit even more crimes.

Deporting them is more than kind.

[
All catholic priests are lonely loser types who cant get a gf, and probably only want to rape children. Your defence of such filth is quite telling.

Um....do you realize that Catholic priests are not allowed to get married? As far as I know they're not allowed to date.
They can take vacations from being a priest and then date. I dated such a priest on vacation for six months.

The priest? They should deport him back to the Vatican.

Thank you for demonstrating your abject ignorance when it comes to knowing the difference between a person's religion and a person's citizenship. You can't "deport him back to the Vatican", because he's not a citizen of Vatican City, he's a citizen of the USA.
Not my fault we have shit laws.

Hey stupid...............you can't deport a US citizen back to the Vatican City, because the US citizen DOESN'T have Vatican citizenship.

Simply being a priest doesn't make a person a citizen of another country, and Vatican City is it's own country.
The Vatican protected them, they should take them all.

Again, thank you for demonstrating your ignorance of citizenship and religion.
And thamk you for protecting pedophiles. Well, they thank you, not me.

Same with black people. They commit murder all the time. Would you be up for some pay back against them too?
Being black in America is punishment enough. Then there's the police who regularly cull the herd.

[

That why they attract the lonely loser pedo types.

[

They can take vacations from being a priest and then date. I dated such a priest on vacation for six months.
So you fucked a priest who had taken a vacation from sticking his cock in little boys?

Forum List

Back