Catholic priest attacked, beaten by man saying "this is for all the little kids"

No. You can't project the crimes of the few onto the many. It's crazy rotten behavior. You cant do it with priests, (il)legal immigrants, African Americans, big business executives, politicians. Due process and the assumption of innocence are guaranteed rights in our country even for non-citizens.
Illegals coming here illegal proves they are guilty. Beat them down. Priest got what he deserved. Law won't do it.

No. You can't project the crimes of the few onto the many. It's crazy rotten behavior. You cant do it with priests, (il)legal immigrants, African Americans, big business executives, politicians. Due process and the assumption of innocence are guaranteed rights in our country even for non-citizens.
Illegals coming here illegal proves they are guilty. Beat them down. Priest got what he deserved. Law won't do it.
Being undocumented isnt worthy of execution. Sorry, satan.

I’m glad he beat the shit out of the priest, they all deserved a beating.

I hope they put him in jail.
The priest? They should deport him back to the Vatican.

Thank you for demonstrating your abject ignorance when it comes to knowing the difference between a person's religion and a person's citizenship. You can't "deport him back to the Vatican", because he's not a citizen of Vatican City, he's a citizen of the USA.

That is patently insane.
Not any more than a lonely pedophile loser priest abusing little children.

Not all priests are pedophiles, so why should you be able to paint all of them with the same broad brush?

Not everyone who wears a turban is Muslim. Some of them that do wear turbans are Sikhs, which are closer to Christianity in belief than they are to Islam. But, stupid people painted everyone with the same broad brush, and some idiot decided he would defend his country from the Muslim invaders, and then went and shot up a Sikh temple. Sikhs aren't Muslim.

Painting all priests with the same broad brush and saying all are pedophiles and should be beaten, is just as stupid as the moron who shot up a Sikh temple.

Who would condone that?

Anyone that does needs to reevaluate themselves
I'd be afraid of getting hit with a lightning bolt.

Or a nun with a ruler...they're vicious. Trust me on that

Not ALL are bad there are good priests and good nuns.

A lot of nuns are wicked in the best way, like smoking and having guns etc, my favourite nun Sister Ursula smoked also had a Glock, she was a total rebel of course later we hear she stopped being a nun and got married and had some children.

Nuns can be violent also, some of them get off on committing random acts of violence. Some of the nuns I was taught by had the glint in their eyes, you could see they were enjoying it.

I think my love of riding crops was developed by those nuns, it affected me and I should thank them because I have a beautiful collection of riding crops most tipped with Moroccan leather :smoke:

Um but that's for another thread :eusa_whistle:

Thank you for demonstrating your abject ignorance when it comes to knowing the difference between a person's religion and a person's citizenship. You can't "deport him back to the Vatican", because he's not a citizen of Vatican City, he's a citizen of the USA.
Not my fault we have shit laws.

That is patently insane.
Not any more than a lonely pedophile loser priest abusing little children.

Not all priests are pedophiles, so why should you be able to paint all of them with the same broad brush?

Not everyone who wears a turban is Muslim. Some of them that do wear turbans are Sikhs, which are closer to Christianity in belief than they are to Islam. But, stupid people painted everyone with the same broad brush, and some idiot decided he would defend his country from the Muslim invaders, and then went and shot up a Sikh temple. Sikhs aren't Muslim.

Painting all priests with the same broad brush and saying all are pedophiles and should be beaten, is just as stupid as the moron who shot up a Sikh temple.
All catholic priests are lonely loser types who cant get a gf, and probably only want to rape children. Your defence of such filth is quite telling.

Hey stupid...............you can't deport a US citizen back to the Vatican City, because the US citizen DOESN'T have Vatican citizenship.

Simply being a priest doesn't make a person a citizen of another country, and Vatican City is it's own country.

Hey stupid...............you can't deport a US citizen back to the Vatican City, because the US citizen DOESN'T have Vatican citizenship.

Simply being a priest doesn't make a person a citizen of another country, and Vatican City is it's own country.
The Vatican protected them, they should take them all.

The Vatican protected them, they should take them all.

Again, thank you for demonstrating your ignorance of citizenship and religion.

No not condone on any level.

Not all priests are paedophiles I have friends who are priests and I play Poker with my main priest and also we play Machiavelli and he has Vodka and I have at normal times my Martini, but because of my condition have now been drinking Chocolate Milk as I am a good girl :smile: But in four weeks I can have my Martini again :smoke:

Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back