Catholic Priest in Montreal Stabbed

Republicans hate sanctuaries.
Sanctuary cities you mean? Yes, we hate having federal immigration law ignored so leftists can grow their
illegal immigrant infused voting base and give away public money to their non citizen client allies.
Illegals don't vote shit head.

You know what I hate? Sanctuary Companies

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

The system used cleared the illegal. Wasnt the farm's fault.

You should probably research before looking stupid
They first said they used e verify then it was found they didn’t.

Don’t be naive

They used an available system. Don't be a fucktard ....oh wait its you

There are lots of things illegals aren't supposed to do that they do anyway, jerk off.

Probably has stolen documents to "prove" he belongs here. Illegals are a problem but what can you do with people who don't care about our laws and are a client group of the DNC?
You mean like illegal employers who know it’s fake I’d?

Do you accept this defense from r Kelly?

Illegals don’t vote. Another trump lie

Illegals aren't *supposed* to vote, but Illegals are people not noted for obeying the rules. There are plenty of cases of Illegals voting.

Sanctuary cities you mean? Yes, we hate having federal immigration law ignored so leftists can grow their
illegal immigrant infused voting base and give away public money to their non citizen client allies.

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

The system used cleared the illegal. Wasnt the farm's fault.

You should probably research before looking stupid
They first said they used e verify then it was found they didn’t.

Don’t be naive

They used an available system. Don't be a fucktard ....oh wait its you
So did r kelly

You’ll believe whatever your corporate master tells you.

There’s like 10 million illegals here. If the system is that flawed fix it. Fuck a wall

Leadership whatever happens ur responsibile. Who said that? Oh yea trump

There are lots of things illegals aren't supposed to do that they do anyway, jerk off.

Probably has stolen documents to "prove" he belongs here. Illegals are a problem but what can you do with people who don't care about our laws and are a client group of the DNC?

Illegals aren't *supposed* to vote, but Illegals are people not noted for obeying the rules. There are plenty of cases of Illegals voting.
You think they’re trying to vote? Lol.

Most people think voting doesn’t matter. 80% of poor Americans don’t vote and you think illegals are? You people are insane

Most people think voting doesn’t matter. 80% of poor Americans don’t vote and you think illegals are? You people are insane

Actually, people on welfare vote in higher numbers than those who are well heeled. Not working opens up one's schedule, so they have no excuse. Further, according to the Clintonian Motor Voter scamola, bums are encouraged to register to vote when they sign up for unemployment , SSI , medicaid, EBT, TANF and food stamps. Bet you didn't know that.

The numbers show record voting in the great American Ghettos.

And now, libs want to encourage actual Felons aka criminals to cast ballots. Of course it is in the best interest of the criminal element to ban law abiders from packing heat

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting
That’s not national

That’s a states rights thing no?
Nope, it affects all.

When I voted in California all I ever had to say was my name.

What hypocrisy?

Assuming the victim was guilty of something. You'd be singing a different tune if a muslim was attacked and there's absolutely zero doubt about that.

I think I have seen far more stories about priests molesting children than I have about muslims attacking clergy.

I've seen far more stories about muslims beheading people than I have of Christians doing the same so does that make it OK to stab muslims?

Who said anything about stabbing Muslims? Or about it being ok to stab anyone? Don’t be daft.

You said that your first thought is that the attacker might have been taking revenge on the priest for molestation. That sounds like you're justifying the attack based on religious stereotypes. Don't try to weasel out of it now.

It WAS my first thought. There have been a lot of boys molested by priests. That sounded like it was personal.

How you misinterpreted my comment is not my problem.

Actually, people on welfare vote in higher numbers than those who are well heeled. Not working opens up one's schedule, so they have no excuse. Further, according to the Clintonian Motor Voter scamola, bums are encouraged to register to vote when they sign up for unemployment , SSI , medicaid, EBT, TANF and food stamps. Bet you didn't know that.

The numbers show record voting in the great American Ghettos.

And now, libs want to encourage actual Felons aka criminals to cast ballots. Of course it is in the best interest of the criminal element to ban law abiders from packing heat
I’m going to stop your stupid pontificating. 80% of poor don’t vote. Fact

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting
That’s not national

That’s a states rights thing no?
Nope, it affects all.

When I voted in California all I ever had to say was my name.
And you never showed up to find someone voted for you right? You were a registered voter so sure just show up and vote

Forum List

Back