Catholicism and Islam - Two Similar Gospels

I do not see the connection between Judaism and Islam. I clearly see the connection in the history of Catholicism and Islam as many others do, Penelope.

Guno just gave links that jews can go to prayer in Mosques but not Churches.
Catholic Churches. I don't advocate Mosques and neither should the Rabbi but staying out of a Catholic Church full of statues is wise council.

I do not see the connection between Judaism and Islam. I clearly see the connection in the history of Catholicism and Islam as many others do, Penelope.

Guno just gave links that jews can go to prayer in Mosques but not Churches.
Jews have a free will. They can go to church if they want to. Your speaking of one rabbi who thinks every Jew will do what he tells them to do. I've seen Pastors attempt to do the same thing and it didn't work for them either, Penelope.

RC's eat pork, Muslims and Jews do not, and they get circumcised, RC's do not , many do but not for any religious reasons. It goes without saying they are lunar worshippers, we are light , day , solar worshippers.

the dietary restrictions of jews and muslims are entirely different------the pig thing is VERY SUPERFICIAL----and just
about the only commonality-----but---shallow minded people do
focus on superficial things. It is not clear to me why penny insists that Christians worship the sun, jews, certainly, do not worship the moon. I cannot claim that I know to what Jeremiah is alluding in reference to the catholic church and
the Sun. Akhenatan worshipped the sun
Getting back to eating----muslims can ---without violating their own rules---eat in the home of a jew---but jews cannot eat in
the home of a muslim------to put it simply--Kosher food is "HALAL" enough----but 'halal' food is not kosher

getting back to similarities------the Egyptian symbol---the ANKH----has nothing to with Akhenatan or the sun. IMO. But it was- in the ancient world ----WIDELY used in pagan art---and came up as amulet things in metal in archaeological digs.
As a symbol-----the cross used by Christians today----is considered by lots of people to be a variation of the ankh.
the oval thing on the ANKH----is nothing more than a LETTER------ AYIN----which shows up both in Egyptian hieroglyphic---
and in the writing of the Phoenecians and in the Hebrew alphabet and in Arabic-----it is a pictograph of the EYE

As we can see in the book of Jeremiah false religions (such as Islam and Catholicism which are both rooted in Babylonian Baal Worship) are worthless and will surely bring the judgment of God down upon a nation.
Jeremiah 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,

2 Stand in the gate of the Lord's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.

3 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.

5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;

6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.

12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;

14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

21 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.

22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.

31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

As we can see in the book of Jeremiah false religions (such as Islam and Catholicism which are both rooted in Babylonian Baal Worship) are worthless and will surely bring the judgment of God down upon a nation.

2 Stand in the gate of the Lord's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.

3 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.

5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;

6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.

12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;

14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

21 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.

22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.

31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

Jeremiah really knew how to------TELL IT-----people were probably passing out when he did his rhetoric

Jeremiah really knew how to------TELL IT-----people were probably passing out when he did his rhetoric
He was delivering the Word of the LORD to the people and had they been fainting over it, Rosie, they would have repented. They did not. Instead they believed the false prophets who told them not to believe Jeremiah. Later, they found out that God had sent his Hebrew servant, Jeremiah, to them to warn them to repent.

I find this to be precisely what is happening throughout the body of Christ now. They do not want to hear a message of repentance. No. They prefer to believe the false teachers who tell them America shall go on and on...... good times ahead.....according to them - Jesus wore a rolex and drove a Bentley and of course, had his own private jet.

Such false teachers have even burned up in their "private jets" and still the people continue to follow the same false Gospel and enrich the coffers of anyone who tells them what they want to hear. It is a very sad day for the churches throughout America. They prefer the Gospel of hedonism over the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Itching ears........

Here is one false teacher (who preached prosperity message) whose private jet crashed and burned...... the title is accurate, "doomed."! God will not be mocked. Judgment begins in the house of God.

Pictured: 9 people killed in Bahamas private jet crash

Tributes have poured in for the Bahamas' most famous minister after he was killed along with eight others when his private jet crashed.

1415685010102_wps_21_Bahamas_crash.jpg

Final picture: Dr Myles Munroe, left of center in a gray jacket, poses with his wife, second left, and members of their congregation. The picture was taken two years ago

Dr Myles Munroe died in the accident, believed to have been caused by turbulent weather.

He was traveling in the Lear 36 Executive Jet with his wife Ruth and several members of their Evangelical congregation to Grand Bahama to attend the 2014 Global Leadership Forum that he organized.
________
Jesus didn't own his own private Lear 36 Executive Jet. God will not be mocked!

Last edited:
Roman Catholic Jesuit Pope Francis arriving on "Shepherd One".........
How much fuel do you think it costs to fly this jumbo jet from Rome to America? False prophets / false teachers abound. Francis doesn't represent Jesus Christ either.

150923130725-the-popes-potential-aerial-threat-00000000-large-169.jpg

He was delivering the Word of the LORD to the people and had they been fainting over it, Rosie, they would have repented. They did not. Instead they believed the false prophets who told them not to believe Jeremiah. Later, they found out that God had sent his Hebrew servant, Jeremiah, to them to warn them to repent.

not quite----the times of Jeremiah were extremely disordered and politically fractionated. The good king---JOSIAH had died--and true to custom ---his heir was an idiot. Lots of Judea had been destroyed by ASSYRIA (think ----some old time assads)----the whole north was in disarray----the---all of this stuff was happening at the time of the Babylonian captivity era. Even Egypt was CHARIOTING itself into the area---and some people from up north---in asia ---THINK BOLSHEVIKS.

Jeremiah had lots of admirers-----back then---and later on---
LOTS-----the GOOD GUY (about whom you may not know)
GEDALIAH ----admired him and GEDALIAH somehow did
get some political power----he came to be a kind of governor
under the Babylonians------HE WAS INTO THE OLD TIME
RELIGION---like Jeremiah. -------but someone who was not---
somehow killed him. To this day (<<<that is my poetry for
today) Gedaliah is so important that the day he was killed---
is a "fast day" for jews. THE FAST OF GEDALIAH which as
a matter of inconvenience comes around during the week between Rosh Hashanah (new year) and Yom Kippur---
also a FAST DAY------the FAST OF GEDALIAH is----sorta
something for Jeremiah too and it is very very very ancient in observance---way back to that time-----I think---in any case
it is Talmudic. The times were something like 5th or 6th century BCE Jeremiah is included in the TANACH---if
he was not liked----he would not be If Constantine had not
decided to commit genocide upon the jews of "palestina"----in the name of jesus-----a book of Jesus might have ended up
in the tanach------maybe----or just a book ----like the book of esther which is not in the tanach

QUOTE]

Not true, Rosie. Jeremiah was extremely unpopular in his day. Extremely! There were very few whose hearts were with him because like today, people do not like hearing the truth. They prefer lies rather than the truth. Still, the truth prevails!

Jeremiah 23:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Here is the truth in this thread. Do you think people like hearing this? No. Most folks don't. Yet is the Written Word of God which cannot be denied. I'm not quoting the Talmud or sages or Jews who hated Jesus Christ. I'm quoting the Written Word of God here and your Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) confirms this is true. People today are no different. They want to believe the words of fallible men rather than the Written Word of the LORD. Sad but true.

Trust God and fear not

Last edited:
Not true, Rosie. Jeremiah was extremely unpopular in his day. Extremely! There were very few whose hearts were with him because like today, people do not like hearing the truth. They prefer lies rather than the truth.

Here is the truth in this thread. Do you think people like hearing this? No. Most folks don't. Yet is the Written Word of God which cannot be denied. I'm not quoting the Talmud or sages or Jews who hated Jesus Christ. I'm quoting the Written Word of God here and your Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) confirms this is true. People today are no different. They want to believe the words of fallible men rather than the Written Word of the LORD. Sad but true.

Trust God and fear not

nope----Jeremiah had lots of friends and still does. He was
a political figure in his time-------in fact, something like Josephus Flavius-----who was a lot MORE unliked----people
wanted to kill him. Ezra ----believe it or not-----still have
people IFFY about him-------ezra----imagine EZRA!!!!!!.
Jeremiah has been a hero for millennia -----Josephus Flavius
was still a matter of contention in the 20th century. Trump
should read the books------he might identify with--------
JOSEPHUS. Remember JEZEBEL ?? think Hillary.

Jezebal is also famous for going after ELIJAH

Forum List

Back