Catholicism and Islam - Two Similar Gospels

NIV is a satanic translation. It isn't the Word of God. Look up the Scriptures in the King James Version Holy Bible. Otherwise you are not quoting the Word of God.

Who was King James? When did he reign? What makes his authorized bible right? What year was it originally wrote?

a new word for our dear penny----GOOGLE
I know, just want to see if Jeremiah knows.

just why does she have to know WHICH JAMES of England----commissioned it? does it make a difference?. Whoever actually did it------they did a fairly good job
The only failure in the Bible I can see is the precepts of people who try to interpret from what they cannot understand or have not been allowed to understand due to their own flesh failings. That same can be true for any divinely inspired writings as people do not look into and examine themselves first and that is a failure we all have as humans from time to time.

there are also LANGUAGE ISSUES--------Aramaic is a virtually dead language------the only people who do it are some copts and chaldeans-----and mostly not for daily chat------there are jews proficient in one of the old forms-----not at all daily chat-----it is used for-----(believe it or not) ---writing marriage contracts because in Talmudic times-----lots of women did not know hebrew

Last edited:
Only One Version - Arabic

There are no different versions of the Quran in the Arabic language, only different translations and of course, none of these would be considered to hold the value and authenticity of the original Arabic Recitation. The Quran is divided up into 30 equal parts, called "Juz'" (parts) in the Arabic language. These are learned by Muslims from their very early beginnings as children.
Bible Islam - Secret Gospel of Mark

Most muslims never read the koran Even those who do
read modern Arabic-----only some can read the koran----there
are lots of VERSIONS of arabic

Who was King James? When did he reign? What makes his authorized bible right? What year was it originally wrote?

just why does she have to know WHICH JAMES of England----commissioned it? does it make a difference?. Whoever actually did it------they did a fairly good job
The only failure in the Bible I can see is the precepts of people who try to interpret from what they cannot understand or have not been allowed to understand due to their own flesh failings. That same can be true for any divinely inspired writings as people do not look into and examine themselves first and that is a failure we all have as humans from time to time.

there are also LANGUAGE ISSUES--------Aramaic is a virtually dead language------the only people who do it are some copts and chaldeans-----and mostly not for daily chat------there are jews proficient in one of the old forms-----not at all daily chat-----it is used for-----(believe it or not) ---writing marriage contracts because in Talmudic times-----lots of women did know hebrew
Yes language barriers seem to be a problem throughout. I found while writing down all the meanings to the names I could in my book that so many things had been twisted over the years. One that really stuck with me was about making a syrup from a plant that required cooking and beating. It was called a foriegn wife and in many of the old Jewish writings I found they were saying beat your wife for 'honey pot'. In a carnal mind they took that as literally as beat your wife.

there are also LANGUAGE ISSUES--------Aramaic is a virtually dead language------the only people who do it are some copts and chaldeans-----and mostly not for daily chat------there are jews proficient in one of the old forms-----not at all daily chat-----it is used for-----(believe it or not) ---writing marriage contracts because in Talmudic times-----lots of women did know hebrew
Yes language barriers seem to be a problem throughout. I found while writing down all the meanings to the names I could in my book that so many things had been twisted over the years. One that really stuck with me was about making a syrup from a plant that required cooking and beating. It was called a foriegn wife and in many of the old Jewish writings I found they were saying beat your wife for 'honey pot'. In a carnal mind they took that as literally as beat your wife.

nice to meet you RODI-----you got old recipes? Hubby tells me that as a child he learned the recipe for the ink used to write the OLD stuff from an old Yemenite relative-----He wishes he could remember----it had something to do with the seeds of
a specific plant

nice to meet you RODI-----you got old recipes? Hubby tells me that as a child he learned the recipe for the ink used to write the OLD stuff from an old Yemenite relative-----He wishes he could remember----it had something to do with the seeds of
a specific plant
If I recall offhand the plant grows mainly somewhere in the Aussie regions. Being its a 'foriegn wife' it makes me think it probably has some hallucinogenic or other properties with it. Here is the piece in the book about it.

Calah Kelach {keh'·lakh} “vigour (rm to beat and bake a honey cake) “ Bulgalrian-lekha-to learn· make sweet to teach * one of the most ancient locations of Assyria * This is a place where mixture of poisonous plant substances are beaten, cooked and used for sweeteners (carnal and spiritual). The ancients took poisonous plants in the raw state and beat them and cooked them to make beverage sweeteners. Today it is poison chemicals - chymesh - chemosh altered to have a sweet taste made by giant corporations (dead bodies · without light) to add to every day food and beverages (lekhakh to beat vigorously, to beat thoroughly to make a honey cake, Yiddish - Lebkuchen) Aramaic and Turkish- kelak> a support of reeds with inflated-bloated skins to make a float for crossing the rivers of Asia Minor “minor orientation of brilliance” and Mesopatamia * Ancient New Zealander tribal people also used a lekhakh from a poisonous plant when not cook. Called, ‘to beat vigorously, bake to make a honey cake’. The Hebrew called this a wife. The piece lost in the translations is it is a ‘foreign’ wife - an idolatrous attachment *

a specific plant
If I recall offhand the plant grows mainly somewhere in the Aussie regions. Being its a 'foriegn wife' it makes me think it probably has some hallucinogenic or other properties with it. Here is the piece in the book about it.

Calah Kelach {keh'·lakh} “vigour (rm to beat and bake a honey cake) “ Bulgalrian-lekha-to learn· make sweet to teach * one of the most ancient locations of Assyria * This is a place where mixture of poisonous plant substances are beaten, cooked and used for sweeteners (carnal and spiritual). The ancients took poisonous plants in the raw state and beat them and cooked them to make beverage sweeteners. Today it is poison chemicals - chymesh - chemosh altered to have a sweet taste made by giant corporations (dead bodies · without light) to add to every day food and beverages (lekhakh to beat vigorously, to beat thoroughly to make a honey cake, Yiddish - Lebkuchen) Aramaic and Turkish- kelak> a support of reeds with inflated-bloated skins to make a float for crossing the rivers of Asia Minor “minor orientation of brilliance” and Mesopatamia * Ancient New Zealander tribal people also used a lekhakh from a poisonous plant when not cook. Called, ‘to beat vigorously, bake to make a honey cake’. The Hebrew called this a wife. The piece lost in the translations is it is a ‘foreign’ wife - an idolatrous attachment *

sheeesh POISONOUS &/or HALLUCINOGENIC plants---
our ancestors had so much FUN developing the world's
cuisines-------a daily adventure

To expound on that we could talk about the Sycamore trees (or in the New Testament called Sycamine tree) and groves that king David keeps. Fake Fig trees is what that refers too.

a specific plant

Nothing new under the sun when we compare it to today's world.

a specific plant

so true----NOW---for that recipe for INK-----that does not fade
over time -----made from some plant---either the seeds or the twigs----I think there was some burning of something involved-----maybe. The plant would grow in the middle east-----
it was useful on----parchment----or at least,,,, Papyrus???-

a specific plant

over time -----made from some plant---either the seeds or the twigs----I think there was some burning of something involved-----maybe. The plant would grow in the middle east-----
I will keep that thought in mind and as soon as I can get it I will get it to you ;)

a specific plant

I will keep that thought in mind and as soon as I can get it I will get it to you ;)

HUBBY would be SOOO happy-----your recipe could show up
in -----SOON TO BE FAMOUS ART---uhm-----of course your
contribution would be noted---somehow----symbolically buried
in the art------(???)

in the art------(???)
I'll get to looking through my old 1800's book and see what is in it.

in the art------(???)

good good----that would be the kind of ink they probably used
to write the dead sea scrolls-----so---of course it has been analyzed---recently

in the art------(???)

good good----that would be the kind of ink they probably used
to write the dead sea scrolls-----so---of course it has been analyzed---recently
Pokeberry or Inkberry may be your answer unless you are looking for a carbon based ink.

Cephalod pigments certain applications, Octopi ink blue to black, Cuttlefish ink sepia or brownish red to the, Sea Hare or slugs can give a red (ones in the coast eat red algae) to purplish ink off.

iron-gall ink the same as used by Pietro Canepario 1619 Leonardo da Vinci, Bach, Rembrandt and Van Gogh. Arabic Gum (the resin) helps the ink to stick. The later iron-gall ink burns into the surface by reacting with the collagen in the parchment. This however proves to be a problem because the ink is corrosive and over time burns through the parchment this is why books have been lost through the centuries due to paper degradation. Chemists now know the reaction between the iron(II) cation (ferrous) and gallo tannic acid found in iron-gall ink. Analysis of the Dead Sea Scrolls ink has shown evidence of iron-gall ink so although it was not a common ink until 200 CE the ink material had been used.

Plant derivatives such as Henna or Pokeweeds (we have a large Pokeweed growing out back-the berries make a nice dark purple & they grow in Asian regions) can be used for color variations. Mineral variations include additives such as Copper or Heavy metals used for colors include mercury (red); lead (yellow, green, white); cadmium (red, orange, yellow); nickel (black); zinc (yellow, white); chromium (green); cobalt (blue); aluminum (green, violet); titanium (white); copper (blue, green); iron (brown, red, black); and barium (white). Metal oxides used include ferrocyanide and ferricyanide (yellow, red, green, blue). Organic chemicals used include azo-chemicals (orange, brown, yellow, green, violet) and naptha-derived chemicals (red). Carbon (soot or ash) is also used for black. Other elements used as pigments include antimony, arsenic, beryllium, calcium, lithium, selenium, and sulphur/sulfur.

Wear gloves & use a mouth mask if you try any of these in a recipe

90 grams of dry oak galls, cyprus or high tannin leaves such as tea leaves dried

1 mortar and pestle to crush into fine powder for mixing

400 cm3 of water

60 grams of iron(II) sulfate

30 g of gum arabic

1 glass beaker (600 cm3) to hold contents

1 measuring cylinder (500 cm3)

1 sheet of card to cover the 600 cm3 beaker top

One 12th century ink recipe called for hawthorn branches to be cut in the spring and left to dry. Then the bark was pounded from the branches and soaked in water for eight days. The water is boiled until it thickened and turned black. Wine was added during boiling. The ink was poured into special bags and hung in the sun. Once dried, the mixture was mixed with wine and iron salt over a fire to make the final ink.

Another uses the soot from the lamp, oils or varnish & mixing egg whites therefore called Lamp Black. (known to smear)

Carbon based black or dark blue inks require a stable mixture with a medium such as Turpentine and Walnut oils to remain fast.

thanks rodi----it's gotta be that GALL NUT thing------good news---
I thought we would have to travel to Ein Gedi to gut the things hubby described as a "kind of nut"-----gall nuts ---according to google are ALL OVER the world between leaf stem and twig---something like a pimple

I thought we would have to travel to Ein Gedi to gut the things hubby described as a "kind of nut"-----gall nuts ---according to google are ALL OVER the world between leaf stem and twig---something like a pimple
I like painting with oils the best but have used acrylics from time to time. I decided I like sculpting and the effects one can get with fired glazes the best though. I tried inks when I was back in school but they seemed way to messy for me.

fyi

Pray in mosque, rabbi rules ((as has been acceptedd for centuries)
In response to concerned traveler who feels he can't concentrate on prayers at airport, Rabbi Efrati says 'best option' is to go to Muslim house of prayer

Either way, the rabbi ruled that if the traveler has trouble praying with meaning in the airport – he shouldn't pray there. In addition, he stressed that praying in churches was completely and strictly forbidden. In fact, it is forbidden to step into a church, he said.

Ynetnews Jewish Scene - Pray in mosque, rabbi rules

In its advocacy for monotheism, the Torah warns of the spiritual perils of idolatry.

May a Jew enter a non-Jewish house of worship?

I like painting with oils the best but have used acrylics from time to time. I decided I like sculpting and the effects one can get with fired glazes the best though. I tried inks when I was back in school but they seemed way to messy for me.

SHEEESH you is an artista like hubby-------he likes to make his own stuff-----even paper on a screen-----thingy. -----and he does gesso on linen and all that stuff------and cooks up the eggs. Lately not so much----poor guy is OLD. He has a small kiln-----I have not seen it for years------now into his---uhm---?? uhm-----the print thing to make etchings---with the plates and lethal acids

SHEEESH you is an artista like hubby-------he likes to make his own stuff-----even paper on a screen-----thingy. -----and he does gesso on linen and all that stuff------and cooks up the eggs. Lately not so much----poor guy is OLD. He has a small kiln-----I have not seen it for years------now into his---uhm---?? uhm-----the print thing to make etchings---with the plates and lethal acids
We have a large very nice kiln but have not had the money to pay a huge electric bill yet it would take to operate it. My mom has a kiln so whenever I go there (1300 miles away) I try to do some things.

We have a large very nice kiln but have not had the money to pay a huge electric bill yet it would take to operate it. My mom has a kiln so whenever I go there (1300 miles away) I try to do some things.

oh----it takes a lot of electricity? well his is tiny------should I be glad that it got "misplaced"?

Forum List

Back