Catholicism and Islam - Two Similar Gospels

It wouldn't surprise me. His father chose his screen name after Catholic Archbishop Fulton Sheen who was an agent of the Jesuit Pope of Rome. Perhaps you should think more carefully, Jake, in your mockery, as you may just discover that what you joke about could indeed have some truth behind it (family ties to the Jesuits). Interesting that Fulton Sheen was noted by Martin to have been a Hollywood actor. As I have researched Fulton's history I can tell you that his "acting" ability came in quite handy for his later role of deceiving the American public. Archbishop Fulton Sheen was used by Rome quite effectively and there is a story of his having met had a private meeting with Graham while Graham was a young man unknown - it is believed that Fulton Sheen is the agent of Rome who groomed Billy Graham (yes, 33rd degree Freemason Graham is an agent of Rome) and advised him in how to deceive the American people. Archbishop Fulton Sheen lead the way in taking the focus off of the Vatican (as the world knew that the Vatican was behind WWII and their faithful Catholic son, Hitler) and put it on the Communists instead. Sheen was instrumental in taking the heat off of Rome and putting it on the Communists (the Jesuits run both sides - Communist Castro & Pinochet were also faithful Catholic sons - where to begin? Ah! The deception of the Jesuits has been masterful - has it not? ) Back to Billy Graham. Graham was used extensively by the RCC in validating Roman Catholicism to the Protestants of America. Pat Robertson is another Catholic who pretends to be protestant in order to defame the reputation of all born again Believers - another agent of Rome - they are everywhere - are they not?

Wasn't it the magazine Christianity Today which first came to the aid of Rome in denouncing the testimony of Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera? Yes. I believe it was. Who was the founder of Christianity Today Magazine? I am told it was Billy Graham. You'll have to look that up. In any case, I believe that Christianity Today is a front organization for the Roman Catholic System. Just more storefront they control while using the same people they have groomed to infiltrate and "pretend" to be born again Christians. There is a long history of it. Do not be surprised.

Back to Martin. Martin Sheen's real name is Ramone Estevez but his decision to use Fulton Sheen's last name was quite revealing of his true character. Should you have any doubt of it, just take a look at his own son, Charlie. There can be no question but that Charlie Sheen is demon possessed. Is it true that (now grown) Hollywood actors accused Charlie Sheen of molesting them as boys? Is it true that Martin was accused of molesting his own sons by Denise Richards (his ex-wife) who took care of the boys while their own mother was institutionalized? I ask because as you know, it is a Jesuit trait to molest little boys. According to Alberto Rivera only 2% of all Jesuits ever become priests - the rest blend into society - Hollywood, media, political office, professors, teachers, businessmen, "protestant ministers".......you get the picture. In any case about my questions - if it is true, perhaps Charlie's attendance at Roman Catholic school / church has some responsibility for how he turned out? This link only asks the question and a few details of his ex-wives, etc.
Is Charlie Sheen a pedophile? - Quora

This will be my last response to you, Jake. I think you should find another thread instead of continuing to attempt to derail this one.

Here is the video of how Charlie's dad got his screen name:

The story on Jesuit Archbishop Fulton Sheen:

When World War II ended, the Vatican had egg all over its face. Pope Pius XII, after building the Nazi war machine, saw Hitler losing his battle against Russia, and he immediately jumped to the other side as he saw the handwriting on the wall. General Eisenhower saved his neck. Pope Pius XII should have stood before the judges in Nuremburg. His war crimes were worthy of death. But the Vatican was pulling every string she could, and Pope Pius XII came out smelling like a rose.

Too many people knew that the Vatican was responsible for World War II so it was time for a face lift. Time to start up smokescreens. The Vatican II Council came into existence and the mother of harlots put on a new make-up job. She wiped her mouth with her bloody hands and said, "I've changed. Now I like the Protestants. I'm not going to call them heretics any more, but separated brethren." She told the Protestants to forget the past. It was now time to push the love gospel. A time of healing. Just like in France and Ireland. Remember...?

153_45.gif
Catholic Twin Circle, October 11, 1981
Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

There were so many books in the gospel book stores exposing the whore that the Vatican had to create a common enemy for both Catholics and Protestants to unite against. Bishop Fulton J. Sheen launched the anti-communist attack, and behold, like mushrooms, we saw anti-communist ministries popping up exposing the monster in Moscow.

The Jesuits were busy on many fronts. The John Birch Society blossomed, aided by the Jesuits, because it served their purpose to have the attention of the Protestants shifted from the Vatican to Communism. At this time, Senator McCarthy was riding high. Publishers stopped publishing books exposing the whore and turned their attention to Communism. Some Christian publishers were bought out, others didn't want to make a stand because it would raise eyebrows.

So the Vatican was succeeding in their goals. Their boys, planted in Protestant denominations, frowned on anti-Catholic sermons and discouraged them across the nation. We were locked into a cold war with Russia. Hollywood, influenced by a powerful Catholic lobby, furnished us with films like "Song of Bernadette" and "Going My Way," and a number of exciting films glorifying the Catholic faith. On the other hand, they pushed movies like "Elmer Gantry" showing crooked Protestant evangelists. Do you remember "Dragnet?" on television? The Christian was always pictured with a big Bible, smiling after he had strangled Grandma up in the attic. And always, the priests were the good guys. Just like in the popular television series called MASH. You see, we are hit psychologically on many fronts.

153_47a.gif

Fifty Years of the Movies

153_47b.gif
Our Sunday Visitor, April 5, 1981
ABOVE: Ingrid Bergman and Bing Crosby in "The Bells of St. Mary's," the popular sequel to "Going my Way."

LEFT: Bill Christopher who plays "Father Mulcahy" on the ever popular television program "MASH."

SmokeScreens by Jack Chick

I found a typo which I need to correct but as the edit feature is no longer available I will point it out to the readers. It is concerning my question to Jake about news of certain allegations of child molestation. I wrote:

Is it true that Martin was accused of molesting his own sons by Denise Richards (his ex-wife) who took care of the boys while their own mother was institutionalized?

___
The question should have read, Is it true that Charlie Sheen was molesting his own sons by Denise Richards (ex-wife) who took care of the boys while their own mother was institutionalized?

As everyone knows Charlie Sheen was formerly married to Denise Richards, not Martin Sheen. This was a typo. I would never purposely ask if Martin (Charlie's father) had done such a thing as there was never any such speculation about him to my knowledge. It was a typo.

What is the point of that question? There is no logical one.

images

"God does not require an editor" and does not need an interpreter like Jack Chick or Boldea the Hun or Jere.

Paul never met Jesus, and does that pic of Paul shows him reading a newspaper? Sure looks like it . Peter is the rock, and since the Rome created the Christian Church they can do what they want. I guess first come first gets to pick and Rome picked Peter to be the head of their church, and a body needs a head, and the Pope is the head on Earth. Deal with it.
Paul met Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus. Jesus Christ is the light that Paul encountered. Jesus Christ spoke to Paul and asked him, why persecutest thou me? In other words, why are you persecuting me, Paul? Paul was murdering Christians (in ignorance - even as Muslims and Catholics have murdered Christians throughout the ages - in ignorance that they are - in fact - persecuting Jesus Christ whom they claim to believe!) Paul did not know this until Jesus told him. He believed on the LORD and was saved.

Tell me, what hope will those of you have, who been told the truth (with KJV Scripture provided) and yet continue to persecute the followers of Jesus Christ? Do you not realize you are in danger of the judgment of God for this? Do you have no fear of God Almighty at all? I will leave you with that thought today. It is enough to keep you busy for some time to come.

It is written:

Acts 9:3-9 King James Version (KJV)
3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

So Paul says, I am aware of his hallucination.
As you are a Catholic I can understand your not believing the Written Word of God and the testimony of Paul the Apostle, Penelope. Still, I find this very sad. The LORD wants you to know His Word is true.

When the Roman Catholic System could not longer keep the King James Version Bible out of the hands of their people, priests, Jesuits, etc, they commanded them to read their own translation (corrupted Alexandrian text) instead and I suppose for extra protection ( to make sure their people did not convert to Jesus Christ and become born again believers) they told them not to take the Bible literally. For those reading the King James Version Holy Bible, there is no other way to take it but literally. It is the Word of God. We are to believe what God has said and take Him at His Word.

Really if God wrote that he ought to of had an editor. No not a fan of Paul's. Faith without works is dead.

God does not require an editor. He got it right the first time. His Word is perfect. Human beings write and sometimes must edit a typo. Not so with God and His Word. God does not make mistakes.

It is written:
Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
Psalm 119:140

and

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
John 17:17

Men wrote the OT and NT, many many men.

Paul met Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus. Jesus Christ is the light that Paul encountered. Jesus Christ spoke to Paul and asked him, why persecutest thou me? In other words, why are you persecuting me, Paul? Paul was murdering Christians (in ignorance - even as Muslims and Catholics have murdered Christians throughout the ages - in ignorance that they are - in fact - persecuting Jesus Christ whom they claim to believe!) Paul did not know this until Jesus told him. He believed on the LORD and was saved.

Tell me, what hope will those of you have, who been told the truth (with KJV Scripture provided) and yet continue to persecute the followers of Jesus Christ? Do you not realize you are in danger of the judgment of God for this? Do you have no fear of God Almighty at all? I will leave you with that thought today. It is enough to keep you busy for some time to come.

It is written:

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

As you are a Catholic I can understand your not believing the Written Word of God and the testimony of Paul the Apostle, Penelope. Still, I find this very sad. The LORD wants you to know His Word is true.

When the Roman Catholic System could not longer keep the King James Version Bible out of the hands of their people, priests, Jesuits, etc, they commanded them to read their own translation (corrupted Alexandrian text) instead and I suppose for extra protection ( to make sure their people did not convert to Jesus Christ and become born again believers) they told them not to take the Bible literally. For those reading the King James Version Holy Bible, there is no other way to take it but literally. It is the Word of God. We are to believe what God has said and take Him at His Word.

Really if God wrote that he ought to of had an editor. No not a fan of Paul's. Faith without works is dead.

God does not require an editor. He got it right the first time. His Word is perfect. Human beings write and sometimes must edit a typo. Not so with God and His Word. God does not make mistakes.

It is written:

and

It is written:

2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is the Word of God. Not men. Men appointed by God were used to write what the LORD gave them. It is the Word of God. Not men.

It is written:

and

It is written:

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is the Word of God. Not men. Men appointed by God were used to write what the LORD gave them. It is the Word of God. Not men.

Yes, I will decide what the bible says for myself, and it did not fall from the skies and God did not appoint men to write it. Its full of contradictions, even Jesus contradicts himself, and the OT God is even worst.

It is written:

and

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

How do you know this is true Jermiah? You believe there are many false teachers of God. How do you know the authors of The Bible are not false teachers also?

I'm a RC , what are you? Ashamed to say hey?

oh---that's interesting, penny-------You are finally willing to state OPENLY that which I asked you long ago. How about a bit more-------like a bit about your remote ancestry-----if you ---by chance, KNOW

Paul never met Jesus, and does that pic of Paul shows him reading a newspaper? Sure looks like it . Peter is the rock, and since the Rome created the Christian Church they can do what they want. I guess first come first gets to pick and Rome picked Peter to be the head of their church, and a body needs a head, and the Pope is the head on Earth. Deal with it.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Of course they believe in Scripture. They believe they wrote scripture. They also contend that Protestants have left out books in The Bible.

It is written:

and

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Yes, I will decide what the bible says for myself, and it did not fall from the skies and God did not appoint men to write it. Its full of contradictions, even Jesus contradicts himself, and the OT God is even worst.

I am delighted to report whomever wrote the Old Testament---
knew Hebrew a lot better than our dear penny knows English.
As to the parts written in Aramaic----I am clueless

oh---that's interesting, penny-------You are finally willing to state OPENLY that which I asked you long ago. How about a bit more-------like a bit about your remote ancestry-----if you ---by chance, KNOW

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Paul is not the only person in the history of the "holy MOTHER-----church" ------that expounded on the very
RCC concept of the supreme importance of "faith" over
works. The poops did it and-----seemingly STILL do it----
Paul is not to blame----he was a realist-----he did
"almost Judaism for jerks" It was Constantine who perverted
things to utter filth to justify the mass murder lust of the typical roman. Paul tried and failed

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Of course they believe in Scripture. They believe they wrote scripture. They also contend that Protestants have left out books in The Bible.

they DO? news to me----which books are supposed to be there that protestants don't include?

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Paul is not the only person in the history of the "holy MOTHER-----church" ------that expounded on the very
things to utter filth to justify the mass murder lust of the typical roman. Paul tried and failed

The RCC has never had justification by faith alone dogma, never.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The RCC has never had justification by faith alone dogma, never.

try again Penelope. You could do classes. I wrote
"supreme importance of 'faith' over works"-----not
"faith alone" Try to focus

Paul never met Jesus, and does that pic of Paul shows him reading a newspaper? Sure looks like it . Peter is the rock, and since the Rome created the Christian Church they can do what they want. I guess first come first gets to pick and Rome picked Peter to be the head of their church, and a body needs a head, and the Pope is the head on Earth. Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain[/QUOTE]

So Paul says, I am aware of his hallucination.[/QUOTE]

When the Roman Catholic System could not longer keep the King James Version Bible out of the hands of their people, priests, Jesuits, etc, they commanded them to read their own translation (corrupted Alexandrian text) instead and I suppose for extra protection ( to make sure their people did not convert to Jesus Christ and become born again believers) they told them not to take the Bible literally. For those reading the King James Version Holy Bible, there is no other way to take it but literally. It is the Word of God. We are to believe what God has said and take Him at His Word.[/QUOTE]
Of course they believe in Scripture. They believe they wrote scripture. They also contend that Protestants have left out books in The Bible.[/QUOTE]

It is written:

and

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It was wrote in Greek.

It is written:

and

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What version of the KJ do you use? The original had the Apocrypha Books in it. You are not getting your moneys worth unless you have all the books.

APOCRYPHA KJV

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain[/QUOTE]

So Paul says, I am aware of his hallucination.[/QUOTE]

When the Roman Catholic System could not longer keep the King James Version Bible out of the hands of their people, priests, Jesuits, etc, they commanded them to read their own translation (corrupted Alexandrian text) instead and I suppose for extra protection ( to make sure their people did not convert to Jesus Christ and become born again believers) they told them not to take the Bible literally. For those reading the King James Version Holy Bible, there is no other way to take it but literally. It is the Word of God. We are to believe what God has said and take Him at His Word.[/QUOTE]
Of course they believe in Scripture. They believe they wrote scripture. They also contend that Protestants have left out books in The Bible.[/QUOTE]

It is written:

and

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It was wrote in Greek.[/QUOTE]

what is "IT" penny ? I was referring to what you call the
"OLD TESTAMENT"------it was translated into greek by a bunch of scholars on the request of PTOLEMY ( the name of the then king of Egypt)-----that work is called the SEPTUAGINT) the original books are MOSTLY in Hebrew and a few in Aramaic. The Aramaic stuff was stuff done
in Babylon----like "Daniel" The Ptolemies of Egypt----a whole dynasty that lasted centries ending with the death
of Cleopatra----had VERY CLOSE TIES to Assyrian greeks and to romans who occupied Egypt------that whole Greco-Roman thing was into translating stuff wherever they conquered. The romans considered greek to be the language
of SCHOLARSHIP because they liked the philosophers.
The jews of Alexandria knew greek -----somehow jews never
got much into Latin------at that time

It is written:

and

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What version of the KJ do you use? The original had the Apocrypha Books in it. You are not getting your moneys worth unless you have all the books.

APOCRYPHA KJV

people buy that stuff? little old ladies GIVE them away
during the Christmas season------Reading those tiny little
Christmas bibles was no problem for me when I was young

I don't know those answers to all of your questions and good questions of yours....! just know that it was Jesus speaking, who said that...
rosie, I went back to get the references and next to each part of the passage they put ''letters'' with references listed below by Bible verse...

looks like Leviticus 19, and Deuteronomy 23

Matthew 5:43-48New International Version (NIV)
Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a]A)">(A) and hate your enemy.’B)">(B) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,C)">(C) 45 that you may be childrenD)">(D) of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.E)">(E) 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?F)">(F) Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.G)">(G)

Footnotes:
  1. Matthew 5:43 Lev. 19:18
Cross references:
  1. Matthew 5:43 : Lev 19:18; Mt 19:19; 22:39; Mk 12:31; Lk 10:27; Ro 13:9; Gal 5:14; Jas 2:8
  2. Matthew 5:43 : Dt 23:6; Ps 139:21, 22
  3. Matthew 5:44 : Lk 6:27, 28; 23:34; Jn 15:20; Ac 7:60; Ro 8:35; 12:14; 1Co 4:12; 1Pe 2:23
  4. Matthew 5:45 : ver 9; Lk 6:35; S Ro 8:14
  5. Matthew 5:45 : Job 25:3
  6. Matthew 5:46 : Lk 6:32
  7. Matthew 5:48 : Lev 19:2; 1Pe 1:16
NIV is a satanic translation. It isn't the Word of God. Look up the Scriptures in the King James Version Holy Bible. Otherwise you are not quoting the Word of God.

Who was King James? When did he reign? What makes his authorized bible right? What year was it originally wrote?

a new word for our dear penny----GOOGLE
I know, just want to see if Jeremiah knows.

just why does she have to know WHICH JAMES of England----commissioned it? does it make a difference?. Whoever actually did it------they did a fairly good job
The only failure in the Bible I can see is the precepts of people who try to interpret from what they cannot understand or have not been allowed to understand due to their own flesh failings. That same can be true for any divinely inspired writings as people do not look into and examine themselves first and that is a failure we all have as humans from time to time.

Last edited:
.[/QUOTE]
The jews of Alexandria knew greek -----somehow jews never
got much into Latin------at that time[/QUOTE]

Alexander the Alabarch, was a roman jew who lived in Alexandria , who abandoned his Jewishness, a weathy tax collector. One of his sons helped Titus in the destruction of Jerusalem. They were related to Philo. We also have the Herodian Dynasty who was in cahoots with Rome, not to mention Josephus who became Roman and even took the Flavian name.

Like I said you would not even have the OT if not for Roman approval. The reason we even know about Jerusalem and jews is due to the Egyptian, Persian, Greek, Assyrian and Roman Empires.

This is craziness, get out of the cults your in.
I'm a born again Christian, Penelope. I'm not a part of the Roman Catholic System (Cult). I'm exposing its darkness hoping that anyone trapped inside of it through tradition will get out of it while they still can.

I know your not a member of the one holy Apostolic Church, if you were you would not spout such crazy stuff.
I'm not sure of what church you belong too, but the RCC is the Mother Church.

Wrong. I shall tell you what the Roman Catholic System is the Mother of, Penelope. She is the Mother of Harlots And Abominations of the Earth.

It is written:
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Revelation 17:4,5,6

just an impression>>>>> The book of revulsions ----of all the books in the NT----is FULL OF what seem to me to be Hebrew/Aramaic poetic allusions. For those who do not know. Red is the color of SIN. So much so that jewish women ----are sorta not supposed to wear it----or at least not
lots of it. In poetry it virtually always signifies something sinful--------as does the lots of jewelry and decoration. The NUMBER SEVEN------seems to mean nothing more than A WHOLE LOT OF....... something like the English MANY. Of course ---no animal can have seven horns-----so the beast got
seven heads (a whole bunch). Harlot is the symbol of depravity. Drinking blood (drunk no less) is also a symbol of social depravity------da jooos go to great pains to drain
it out of meat.. I have no doubt that whoever wrote the book had all kinds of reasons and symbols in mind that are beyond me. --------Some scholar of old Aramaic stuff should work on
that weird book
There is no book of revulsions. Try again.

Jere---if I told you I got that phrase from a ----catholic convert to Judaism-----would you believe me (it's true)

Only One Version - Arabic

There are no different versions of the Quran in the Arabic language, only different translations and of course, none of these would be considered to hold the value and authenticity of the original Arabic Recitation. The Quran is divided up into 30 equal parts, called "Juz'" (parts) in the Arabic language. These are learned by Muslims from their very early beginnings as children.
Bible Islam - Secret Gospel of Mark

Forum List

Back