Caught on Camera: Illegals Smuggle Drugs Into Laredo Before Trump Visit

Like all good capitalists, they would go to where the market it is. You need to start blaming the source of all that cash and all those guns, the US. They are simply responding to market conditions.

'Good Capitalists?' That what you call animals who routinely decapitate and disembowel people? Yeah, you're pretty twisted son. :cuckoo:
You seem to be unable to blame the people who created this market, the illegal drug users (aka Americans) for anything at all? Now, why is that?

You're defending the indefensible son. These animals are anything but 'Good.' Stop being so warped and get real.
As I said, why is it that you cannot bring yourself to blame those who are buying these drugs? The cartels exist because of them, and only because of them. Do tell?

You're defending pure evil son. These animals are not 'Good.' But that being said, we need to decriminalize most drugs and secure our border. Unfortunately, decriminalizing most drugs is a pipe dream. Too much money & power depends on Drug Crime.

Too many in Government prosper immensely off it. They don't ever wanna see things change. So that only leaves securing our border. We have to at least demand that. Although that appears to be a pipe dream too.
And what, I'll ask again, is your plan to secure 1,950 miles, much of it private land?

Another aspect most American Sheeple are supposed to ignore is, what if those were bombs? What if it were an ISIS/Al Qaeda operation? Anyone really feeling safe?

'Good Capitalists?' That what you call animals who routinely decapitate and disembowel people? Yeah, you're pretty twisted son. :cuckoo:
You seem to be unable to blame the people who created this market, the illegal drug users (aka Americans) for anything at all? Now, why is that?

You're defending the indefensible son. These animals are anything but 'Good.' Stop being so warped and get real.
As I said, why is it that you cannot bring yourself to blame those who are buying these drugs? The cartels exist because of them, and only because of them. Do tell?

You're defending pure evil son. These animals are not 'Good.' But that being said, we need to decriminalize most drugs and secure our border. Unfortunately, decriminalizing most drugs is a pipe dream. Too much money & power depends on Drug Crime.

Too many in Government prosper immensely off it. They don't ever wanna see things change. So that only leaves securing our border. We have to at least demand that. Although that appears to be a pipe dream too.
And what, I'll ask again, is your plan to secure 1,950 miles, much of it private land?

Let Homeland Security spend its $Trillions on securing the border. That would be a decent start. Most Americans would fully support it. I mean, what is Homeland Security good for at this point? Harassing and spying on American Citizens? Time for them to do their job and get down to the border.

Let Homeland Security spend its $Trillions on securing the border. That would be a decent start. Most Americans would fully support it. I mean, what is Homeland Security good for at this point? Harassing and spying on American Citizens? Time for them to do their job and get down to the border.
And what's your plan to deal with the fact that much of the border is privately owned? Just take their land? And where is all this money going to come from?

What if that was an ISIS/Al Qaeda terrorist operation? Americans better start thinking about that. The border being wide open is an insane security risk. It's time to address that.

What if that was an ISIS/Al Qaeda terrorist operation? Americans better start thinking about that. The border being wide open is an insane security risk. It's time to address that.
Do answer the questions please. It's childish to say I want this and then not think through how exactly that could be done. That is magical thinking, not that of a grownup.

And what's your plan to deal with the fact that much of the border is privately owned? Just take their land? And where is all this money going to come from?

There's always enough money. Why do you think the American Government is all over the world killing & plundering. It's all about the cash. It has $Trillions to wage war everywhere in the world and secure foreign borders. So it has the money to secure its own. It just doesn't have the will.

There's always enough money. Why do you think the American Government is all over the world killing & plundering. It's all about the cash. It has $Trillions to wage war everywhere in the world and secure foreign borders. So it has the money to secure its own. It just doesn't have the will.
Name a foreign border that we have secured? You are being giving a chance to be rational here but so far all you can do is whine, bitch, and moan.

Do answer the questions please. It's childish to say I want this and then not think through how exactly that could be done. That is magical thinking, not that of a grownup.

You as an American Sheep, aren't supposed to think about certain aspects of the border being wide open. But seriously, what if this was an ISIS/Al Qaeda operation? You should be concerned about that. Very concerned.

Name a foreign border that we have secured? You are being giving a chance to be rational here but so far all you can do is whine, bitch, and moan.

Your Government is all over the world waging war and spending $Billions helping secure foreign borders. So don't tell me it doesn't have enough money to secure its own border. That's absurd Bullshit.

You as an American Sheep, aren't supposed to think about certain aspects of the border being wide open. But seriously, what if this was an ISIS/Al Qaeda operation? You should be concerned about that. Very concerned.
I give up. You have been given several chances to show that you understand what it would take and cost to secure the border and you refuse to do so. All you want to do is rant like a child. We're done.

Your Government is all over the world waging war and spending $Billions helping secure foreign borders. So don't tell me it doesn't have enough money to secure its own border. That's absurd Bullshit.
And yet you can't name a single nation that the US secures the way you want our southern border secured?

I give up. You have been given several chances to show that you understand what it would take and cost to secure the border and you refuse to do so. All you want to do is rant like a child. We're done.

Gee, how surprising it would end this way. Bye.

And yet you can't name a single nation that the US secures the way you want our southern border secured?

Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan. Just to name a few. It's spending $Billions on it. Bring those $Billions home. Your Government can secure its border. It just doesn't have the will to do it. So the People need to demand it.

Is there anything wrong with any sovereign nation securing their own border? Maybe in some instances the inhabitants within the boundaries of a country are not comprising a nation with political correctness dividing the population.

Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan. Just to name a few. It's spending $Billions on it. Bring those $Billions home. Your Government can secure its border. It just doesn't have the will to do it. So the People need to demand it.
None of those borders are secure, and certainly not by us. Ukraine? We aren't even there.

Is there anything wrong with any sovereign nation securing their own border?
No. So, how would you do it? 1,950 miles, much of it private land. Go...
That would be a great project for people on welfare. Remember FDR??? Public works? Building shit? Heck, China built the great wall without bulldozers and other earth moving machinery. Private land? Do you think eminent domain should be used only when it serves the purpose of government land confiscation such as "preservation" of wetlands?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back