Caught the wife in a compromising situation

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes thats right. Went to the fridge, opened it up and theee first thing I see is a big bag of PRE GRATED CHEESE.
Is this now a thing ?
To get grated cheese you buy a block of gratable cheese and grate it.
We have at least 3 graters in the house..

I think this is a thing that immigrants have brought to our country. It is not only disgusting it is also erasing our culture.

Life isnt meant to be easy it is meant to be hard in order to make Calvinists happy.
I mean im not asking her to chuen butter. Nort of late anyway.

Is this sort of thing a problem in American homes..

What did you do.? I havent tackled her about it yet. She is a good wife in many ways.

1722002955548.png

Yes thats right. Went to the fridge, opened it up and theee first thing I see is a big bag of PRE GRATED CHEESE.
Is this now a thing ?

I think this is a thing that immigrants have brought to our country. It is not only disgusting it is also erasing our culture.

Life isnt meant to be easy it is meant to be hard in order to make Calvinists happy.

What did you do.? I havent tackled her about it yet. She is a good wife in many ways.

View attachment 984454
Pre-grated cheese is a basic home requirement---used to sprinkle
on packaged frozen pizzas

Is this now a thing ?

View attachment 984454
Why is that a compromising situation? The United States sells pre-grated cheese in packages that you can put in your fridge or freezer.

Is this now a thing ?

View attachment 984454

Yeah grated cheese is a flexible topping option and it has plenty of protein and calcium. Apparently the fermented cheese types are exceptionally impressive in their effects on the body. Good gut health is crucial to overall health.

Unfortunately I have cut out all calcium, including cheese which I love. This is due to my personal research on calcium and its effect on the brain in the form of deposits and other potential issues of the artery. As I am struggling with many headache pains and other issues, I have to go cold turkey as I am desperate due to our failing socialized medical system.

That said I love cheese immensely. I've replaced these former loves with apples, bananas and oatmeal among other options. It is difficult at first but over time the mind and body is amazingly adaptable, even on short notice when I go cold turkey.

We are the masters of our domain!

Yeah grated cheese is a flexible topping option and it has plenty of protein and calcium. Apparently the fermented cheese types are exceptionally impressive in their effects on the body. Good gut health is crucial to overall health.

Unfortunately I have cut out all calcium, including cheese which I love. This is due to my personal research on calcium and its effect on the brain in the form of deposits and other potential issues of the artery. As I am struggling with many headache pains and other issues, I have to go cold turkey as I am desperate due to our failing socialized medical system.

That said I love cheese immensely. I've replaced these former loves with apples, bananas and oatmeal among other options. It is difficult at first but over time the mind and body is amazingly adaptable, even on short notice when I go cold turkey.

We are the masters of our

Its better to get the live custard than the powder.
HUH? you BUY LIVING CUSTARD? from the custard butcher?
It's easy. You need eggs, milk, sugar---also a bit of vanilla. Beat
them up well. Pour into an oven-proof dish----sprinkle a bit of
FRESHLY GRATED NUTMEG on top. -----place dish in a BAIN
MARIE and into oven----I like it at 325 F. Bake--be careful not
to over bake---turn the oven off while it still has a bit of jiggle.
Uhm. I forgot----you really should strain the mixture before
baking to remove "bits" Even a husband should be able to
handle the process-----now get busy and remember to CLEAN
UP

I guess it all depends on who does the grating really.

If you both do it, then yeah, it is pretty repulsive and lazy.

OTH, if you only make her do the grating of the cheese, stop your bitching. I take short cuts in my cooking all the time.

That is NOT one of the shorts cuts I would personally take. But short cuts are fine.

The powder and additives they put on pre-grated cheese to maintain its freshness, messes with how it melts, its flavor, and grating your own is one of the most useful ways to cut the budget IMO.

The mom taught us, the only thing pre-grated cheese is useful for, (culinary wise,) is adding to tacos. That's because you aren't hitting it with heat. But there is still the cellulose problem in the digestion thing. . .

Anything you are going to use it for that requires heat, IMO, it is useless. And the very fact that it messes with it's melting point, leads me to suspect it really is just like baking a tree. :lol:

1722006713228.png

The Real Reason You Should Never Buy Shredded Cheese

I just checked the package of Provolone slices I have in the fridge. No additives.

I suspect the Swiss slices are the same.

I'm not sure it makes a difference.
If you have nice machine cut cheese-----you do not need pre-grated stuff----just rip up slices.
BUT I don't think that PARMESEAN comes in slices. Provolone works

Forum List

Back