CBS, ABC, NBC, andn CNN join msnbc will not air President Trump's July 4th celebration

On the 4th, let’s give thanks to freedom for all the libbie liars here at USMB. Because of our freedoms and patriotism, they are not executed for their falsehoods.

Children in cages, collusion with foreign adversaries, obstruction of justice,

In case you forgot...that was Obama.
Who are you kidding? :auiqs.jpg:

Try doing some research before you run your keyboard off.

Btw, you keep saying the same crap over and over...not like I haven't "heard" this from you before.

I'm ashamed that people in this country would have a military parade for a want a be dictator who cages children and illegally steals an election.

Again....you are showing your true colors.
Try again! :)
I'm showing the truth about what the Republican party has always been. They are everything we were not supposed to be, based on the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution. This parade is the perfect example of how the party has dumped all that in the trash, and replaced it with a disgusting want a be dictator. Those are the true colors of the Republican party. It's called the color of shit stain.

Btw, you keep saying the same crap over and over...not like I haven't "heard" this from you before.
I have. Nothing he did resembles the horrific treatment going on at the border right now. This is truly disgusting. A military parade for a dictator while kids suffer in cages. What kind of animals are you people?

On the 4th, let’s give thanks to freedom for all the libbie liars here at USMB. Because of our freedoms and patriotism, they are not executed for their falsehoods.
On the fourth, let's expose all the demonic, deplorable, disgusting, lying Trump Toads who sold their souls for a piece of shit criminal who needs to be in jail.

On the fourth, let's expose all the demonic, deplorable, disgusting, lying Trump Toads who sold their souls for a piece of shit criminal who needs to be in jail.

If you really hate America that much...Get the fuck out! :1peleas:

Are you government dependent slime or a 12 year old?

......Why go to a campaign rally for a whore in a rainstorm. he can hump his vagina afterwards. These right-wingers are after cheap sex, so let them have their sport.
......Who is a "real" American?......

Not you you filthy piece of shit. You call the president a whore and our brave military prostitutes? You are a filthy vermin, scum. YOU are not an American.

72GLIUNXZBCDRAH24JDT7F4O5Q.jpg

gettyimages-578546876.jpg
Salute your dictator in chief. He'll be the last piece of shit when he's arrested.

Are you government dependent slime or a 12 year old?
A truth teller against the evil dictatorship. Who the fuck are you? Not fuckin much if you support this scum of the earth.

It's all true, and you haven't the balls or the facts to rebut my claims. Why do you think I get to say the same thing? Because folks like you produce shit against those claims. Only a true loser would let someone keep repeating the same truth and never did anything about it.

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

If they would have done this to that bitch Obama omg.........
:5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana: Fuck that criminal bastard.

What crimes did he commit besides your leaking tampon?

Obstruction of justice and campaign finance violations, causing us to have an illegal election.

I am sure NewsMax will be airing the entire event. I will watch it! I could care even less about the MSM. They are only in it for one reason: They hate Trump. Plain and simple.
well we know think progress is just another lefttard Nazi site that is spectacularly failing so they wont be streaming it
No one who isn't a traitor to this country would want to show that garbage. Impeach and lock his criminal ass up.

Forum List

Back