CBS, ABC, NBC, andn CNN join msnbc will not air President Trump's July 4th celebration

Thunderstorms coming up here, withing 10 miles of the Mall, so we are in doors but have the TV on. the pence just arrived hand in hand with his celebrated vagina!

Funny Pence isn't scared yet you are cowering 'indoors.'
We are smart. pigpence isn't. But he's got his vagina with him. Why go to a campaign rally for a whore in a rainstorm. he can hump his vagina afterwards. These right-wingers are after cheap sex, so let them have their sport.

Anyone who votes for a criminal, is a criminal.
Did you vote for Hillary?
What's that got to do with criminals? Have you seen Trump's rap sheet?
You dodge the question....

Did you vote for Hillary? Yes or No or Frightened to answer?
I already did. I said "what's that got to do with criminals?" I can't help it if you are too dumb to not get it.

Crooked Dillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is a much better public speaker than the shitstain obama. Not a single I, me, or my.

Thunderstorms coming up here, withing 10 miles of the Mall, so we are in doors but have the TV on. the pence just arrived hand in hand with his celebrated vagina!

Funny Pence isn't scared yet you are cowering 'indoors.'
We are smart. pigpence isn't. But he's got his vagina with him. Why go to a campaign rally for a whore in a rainstorm. he can hump his vagina afterwards.
Jealous aren't you?

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

If they would have done this to that bitch Obama omg.........
President Obama would never have tried to pervert the 4th.

Let the bitches take a knee. They are good at being on their knees. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are smart. pigpence isn't. But he's got his vagina with him. Why go to a campaign rally for a whore in a rainstorm. he can hump his vagina afterwards. These right-wingers are after cheap sex, so let them have their sport.

No you are cowards. There are thousands upon thousands there that prove you are. But you just go ahead and dig a hole and hide your head while the real Americans celebrate our Independence Day. Now, put down the adult beverage you are embarrassing yourself. :booze:

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

WTF...It is on CNN right NOW

Oops...somebody is going to get fired. It's not a good look for CNN to show Trump honoring Clarence Henderson...doesn't fit their narrative.

Trump is the Worst Nazi and Worst Racist Evah!

It's amusing in a way. These networks are conspiring to keep the people paying for the parade from seeing the parade.
A military parade for a want a be dictator is not what America wants. Just the Trump cultists. Reality is sinking in that the majority of the country does not want what Trump is selling.

Yeah. That’s why he was elected. Because the majority of the country didn’t vote for him.

Yeah, sure, Fly Boy, get your head out of your firmly planted ass.

EC Trump Votes.png

They don't want anybody to see the truth that's why

66124101_10156672526684117_7913274060862128128_n.jpg

And now kids, a little psychological fact, in case nobody has mentioned it yet: Statistic have proven that scenes of patriotism, war hero's, marching soldiers and great patriotic music stir the soul. People automatically feel uplifted and patriotic with the music and images of patriots and heroism. Its the same feeling you get when you are wrapped up in a great movie and rooting for the hero to win. You get swept up in it.

Television executives know all about this stuff, and that is why they have been on the attack against Trump. The LAST thing they want is Trump being associated with an uplifted spirit across the land by all people. Hence, the non-stop insane attacks against a wonderful patriotic display.

This, if nothing else, PROVES the hatred of the fake news media, and their willingness to do anything to destroy Trump. Fake News truly is the enemy of the people. CNN.NBC and the rest are no longer news. Period. They are leftwing propaganda entities.

NOTE: As I typed this, even the blonde bimbo on CNN got caught up for a second. They carried Trumps whole speech live and showed the planes flying over. Its still going on of course.

No you are cowards. There are thousands upon thousands there that prove you are. But you just go ahead and dig a hole and hide your head while the real Americans celebrate our Independence Day. Now, put down the adult beverage you are embarrassing yourself. :booze:

What "real Americans"? Who is a "real" American? Prostitutes who put tanks on the Mall? I just watched a "fly-over"? What is THAT supposed to mean?

......Why go to a campaign rally for a whore in a rainstorm. he can hump his vagina afterwards. These right-wingers are after cheap sex, so let them have their sport.
......Who is a "real" American?......

Not you you filthy piece of shit. You call the president a whore and our brave military prostitutes? You are a filthy vermin, scum. YOU are not an American.

72GLIUNXZBCDRAH24JDT7F4O5Q.jpg

gettyimages-578546876.jpg

Well, I watched the whole first part, speech and tribute to each military branch. It was very nice, ALL-American, and not partisan at all like the fake news liars said it would be. As usual, I am proud of our great President.

Wow! That was so Awesome to watch this Fourth of July Special! I am grateful to be a proud American!
I got goosebumps watching the Blue Angels fly over and watching the Marines sing.

Semper Fi
America4th.JPG

People like to watch fireworks
And now kids, a little psychological fact, in case nobody has mentioned it yet: Statistic have proven that scenes of patriotism, war hero's, marching soldiers and great patriotic music stir the soul. People automatically feel uplifted and patriotic with the music and images of patriots and heroism. Its the same feeling you get when you are wrapped up in a great movie and rooting for the hero to win. You get swept up in it.

Television executives know all about this stuff, and that is why they have been on the attack against Trump. The LAST thing they want is Trump being associated with an uplifted spirit across the land by all people. Hence, the non-stop insane attacks against a wonderful patriotic display.

This, if nothing else, PROVES the hatred of the fake news media, and their willingness to do anything to destroy Trump. Fake News truly is the enemy of the people. CNN.NBC and the rest are no longer news. Period. They are leftwing propaganda entities.

NOTE: As I typed this, even the blonde bimbo on CNN got caught up for a second. They carried Trumps whole speech live and showed the planes flying over. Its still going on of course.
I just watched Trump's speech. To summarize, America is already great.

I think I'll watch the movie "Yankee Doodle Dandy" that just started and get some professional flag waving.

Forum List

Back